Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Audio from unknown beings interacting in Arizona forest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Steve K
    Participant

Here’s a link to my latest video containing audio captured in Arizona. You will hear several different beings communicating to each other along with other strange sounds. This is definitely one of my most bizarre captures. Enjoy.
    Steve K. aka The Arizona Sasquatch

jeff m
    Participant

It’s definitely strange. I assume this is up on the Rim where most activities are being reported.

Sue H
    Participant

Sounds very similar to other reported sasquatch vocalizations. Congratulations– amazing audio!

Kelly W
    Participant

Very interesting, thanks for sharing that..

Melanie S
    Participant

Incredible!

Augustine L
    Participant

Hey! Woooooooo! Zinnnnng! (Bird noises) wooooooo owwwwwwwwwwww lezzzop

The multiple high pitched whistles and metallic sounds are eardrum piercing.

Their vocal range is amazing. The last part sounds like the Three Stooges making cave man music. Next thing you know they are going to start rapping.

m99
    Participant

Wow. Some female voices, sounds like, some dads’, adolescents. Just hanging out on the rim with the family. Good audio catch. Thanks for posting.

Steve K
    Participant

Thanks all for the nice comments. Do you guys and gals have any guess as to what those loud high frequency sounds were. They were around 9khz in frequency. I couldn’t find any birds on the internet that sound similarly. I’m wondering if it’s something related to the phenomenon, like how people claim orbs are sometimes linked to sightings?

Also, this was recorded in an undisclosed location in Southern Arizona.
    Steve

Kelly W
    Participant

Steve K.. I grew up in Estes Park Colorado, later in life I moved to a working cattle ranch up near Cotopaxi Colorado.. I have heard mountain lions make some really weird screaming sounds when looking for a mate, some of the sounds on there reminded me of some of those screams.. but other parts of the tape left me thinking hmmmmm that was odd..

Denise F
    Participant

I recognized many of the whistles. They remind me of some sonar type sounds (best way I can articulate it).

I really got a haunted feeling for some reason…..oh, and did something call out ‘samantha’ at some point?

So spooky in a fascinating kind of way. Thanks for sharing.

cyndie r
    Participant

Thanks for sharing! That was a treat.

Stiles H
    Participant

How did the lady’s voice talking to her dog get on the recording ?

Chris422👅
    Participant

Do you reckon they’re speaking or just making noise?

m99
    Participant

Yes, that’s what I was thinking, they’re making the ‘noise’, ie., bird sound. I’m thinking a mother is explaining to her child the various calls to signal their particular troop. Like when my children were little I had a couple ‘signals’, one of which was a silent Star Trek grasp to my wiggly one’s shoulder, that said be still. I didn’t have to say anything, just do a firm grasp on her and she’d be still, and quite.

Steve K
    Participant

@m99, that is an amazing noise to be coming be coming from a mamal for sure (>9khz). Thanks for listening.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.