Home Forums Sasquatch Forum App Testing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    John B. 🤪
    Participant

Refresh makes the keyboard go away. the spell checker does not seem to work all of the time. even Grammarly does not work when this happens. I’ll have to play around more to see if I can find out when exactly this happens. I just noticed that select all and cut don’t work when this happens.

Hmm now the spell checker just started working, but cut, select all are still not functioning. Weird.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Clicking on the IMG button to link an image, does not display the popup that you enter the address in. Maybe it’s in the background somewhere?

Shauna H
    Participant

iPhone
    Tried to shop but had no place to create new account.
    Listened to podcast. Had no place to play podcast on the original page. Made me open a player. Player did work but could not end /pause podcast unless I went to safari to end it.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Podcast episodes worked great for me, and the sound quality was excellent.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

The spell checker will start working again if select a word that I typed and hit any one of the options it gives like copy.

Chris W
    Participant

Chriswestcott1991@hotmail.co.uk

Happy to help if your still needing it

Wes Germer
    Keymaster

John thanks for testing it for me. Can you email me your feedback instead of posting it here? Its less pages I have to go through if another member posts on here wanting to test it

Wes Germer
    Keymaster

Can you email me your feedback instead of posting it here. It makes it easier for me if more members want to test it. Send me your feedback because you should be able to play all the shows in the app

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Sure thing Wes, I’ll write up a report of everything I found along with the details and send it along.

Lisa B
    Participant

I’d love to check it out Wes!

Robert L
    Participant

rjlakey@hotmail.com
    Glad to help out on the app if you still need it

Alan Y
    Participant

Wes, I Would be happy to assit you in testing out the new app. I have an IT background. My email alzpc2@outlook.com Would be a privilege to help out.

Mark R
    Participant

Hi Wes. I’d be happy to test it out if you can use another android user.

marichards@access4less.net

Lisa B
    Participant

thistlena@gmail.com
    I have an iPhone

Steve C
    Participant

Love to test the app

Travellercsa@gmail.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 154 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.