Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Ancient Tree Theory

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sangha K 2 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Sangha K
    Participant

Devils Tower – 4K Drone

Sangha K
    Participant

5 Million-Year-Old Petrified Tree Stump | One Tree Planted

Sangha K
    Participant

Columnar Basalt – Geologist explains spectacular stone columns

Steven B
    Participant

Interesting vids, Sangha. I’m going to have to take some time to look them over. The first one indeed resembles a huge petrified tree stump…some food for thought. I’m sure some chemical analysis of the rock could determine if it is so.

Sangha K
    Participant

Thanks man, and yes they are. I really wonder..
    Is it a giant tree made of trees?

Steven B
    Participant

Well, I watched them all. The last about basalt – the mineral basalt is volcanic in origin and so would not be petrified wood. If looked into I imagine one would find that the “devil’s tower” is also volcanic mineral as well.

Augustine L
    Participant

Columnar joining is from basalt cooling v e r y slowly. The columns are crystals, basically.

With igneous rocks, if they cooled slowly the crystals have time to coalesce and grow large. If they cool quickly, the crystals are tiny, invisible to the naked eye.

Formations like Devils Tower or the Giants’ Causeway are necks of past volcanoes or at least places where the magma rose up toward the surface.

Sangha K
    Participant

The Biggest Trees in the World ! How big it could be ?!

Sangha K
    Participant

Giant Tree Hunters

Sangha K
    Participant

The Tallest Trees on Earth – 4K Nature Documentary Film | Redwood National and State Parks

Sangha K
    Participant

They Live Above The Forest In Treehouses…

Shane S
    Participant

There was a russian documentary on youtube called ‘there are no forests on flat earth’, which was a very deep study on comparing certain mountain structures to trees. Quite amazing and I think its true. Just like your vids above explain. You seem very open minded, I think you should check out flat earth. Look up mark sargents flat earth clues, or jeranism.

Sangha K
    Participant

Big trees yes, maybee.
    Flat-Earth i have some problems with..
    The Antarctic “Ring” would be to long not to been known jet.
    I stick to the round earth models there.
    Big underground strucktures ok.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.