Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Alternative Calls For Luring Them In

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    David R
    Participant

Gabe, could you please explain what the baconbaconbaconBacon means, and what you meant by I CAN’T STOP THE BLEEDING? That’s what Carol, and I were wondering about!

Gabriel H
    Participant

Absolutely. A worthy question.

It’s dry humour. It would be dry humour to call out to an intelligent top predator, “I Can’t Stop The Bleeding” or “It’s OK. Go On Without Me!”

If you were the top predator that would perk your ears up.

You’re trying to bring’em in right? It’s humour. Not intended for research or scientific data gathering.

Humour

Gabriel H
    Participant

Sorry. Re Bacon: again, dry humour based on the fact that everyone loves bacon.

If you and your buddies were in the forest and you heard someone yell BACON, would you not grin or elbow your buddy and have a laugh about it or otherwise take interest in some way in what just happened.

Yes I know we’re not Sasquatch. That’s why it was intended as humour.

We’ve already covered many alternative calling ideas for research

Gabriel H
    Participant

If Robin Williams were out trying to call in Sasquatch, I CAN’T STOP THE BLEEDING, is something he would have said.

You know. When everyone’s going whoOOP!, he’d yell HELP! ’cause help is comically, a predator’s cue

Teal
    Participant

“If Robin Williams were out trying to call in Sasquatch…”

Thanks for that picture. I needed the chuckle just now, Gabe.

Gabriel H
    Participant

LOL right

Life is difficult. Happy to have timed it right Teal. What a nut Robin was. A damn fine nut ?

Teal
    Participant

Yep. He was quite the character.

David R
    Participant

My stepson used to say I kind of looked like him, but I wasn’t as funny as he was. He just moved out of our house at the age of 26! Yah HOOOO!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.