Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Alternative Calls For Luring Them In

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel H
    Participant

*everything to follow goes with the Moneymaker forward-leaning sasquatch-call body posture*

AHEM! (just clearing my throat) K. Here goes. Stand back

IT’S OKAY. GO ON WITHOUT ME!!!

Gabriel H
    Participant

A MAN WALKS INTO A SASQUATCH WALLOW

WHOOPS!

Gabriel H
    Participant

I CAN’T STOP THE BLEEDING

Gabriel H
    Participant

baconbaconbaconbaconBACON!

Carol Germer
    Participant

I’m sorry Gab, I don’t get you. Probably because I’m from another generation.

Gabriel H
    Participant

No problem Carol. I don’t get that citizens standby while their governments and religious institutions murder countless people and obfuscate real truths in this world. I also don’t get that they do so in the first place. I mean I get it, but I don’t (if that makes any sense) I choose a few things consciously though.

– to put one foot in front of the other
    – to smile and show people I see their worth
    – and to lighten my heart and those around me

Including yours. So my apologies. I value immensely what your sons have done and your son continues to do. And therefore, I value you.

My apologies again, and nice to see you in the forums ?

As the mother of Wes Germer you’re forever in our hearts ❤️

Gabriel H
    Participant

In fact Carol, since this called you in to check me out or to voice your displeasure with my presence (which was a good demonstration of the intention) may I just state a couple of things. You do not need to reply if you wish.

In this world we talk about The Father. I happen to BE a single father raising 3 children. And they’re beautiful children. My children have lost the influence of their mother, and that saddens my heart.

And Carol I truly believe your son’s name will be historically known. I know he’s working to solve a mystery and lighten a burden associated with an incredible creature perfectly adapted along side the mother to us all ~ our home planet, earth.

So even though I crack jokes from time to time, please know that to me, Mother Nature trumps everything other than my own children, and people fighting the good fight – of which your son is a part.

It’s hard for me to describe what I see in Sasquatch Chronicles, but I think I speak my truth about it best when I say that your son, Carol, will be historically known by countless people across the globe.

The value I have for you, your son, your family, is greater than anything I could ever say here.

It’s an honour to have been a part of it.

The Jester has been a persona present in the court through history. Our lives become a demonstration, as occurred here, because we see clearly, the flow and how life plays out. Maybe that’s just my part of this history in the making. But I never loose sight of, or honour for, those that make the court in which we play

I love to play. It’s innocence, that occasionally offends because we don’t subscribe to cultural norms. But in exchange we allow ourselves the freedom to speak truth of the cosmic joke

Highest Regards & with all my love,
    Gabriel

Gabriel H
    Participant

PS ~ The Father, The Son, and here’s The Holy Spirit

~
    Carol (and everyone) on the night Wes Germer, your Son, encountered a Family Group of Sasquatch on the prowl, they were out mourning. And one of the things they were mourning was the absence of their Father, and of their Father’s Father. Those were your Son’s out there in the dark Carol.

The profoundness of that truth doesn’t escape me
    ~

I see what happened, even if no one else wants to acknowledge it. And because I see it, thank-you Carol. Thank-you deeply, for your contribution to this incredible quantum mural

Love To All. Enjoy your holiday
    ~Gabe~

David R
    Participant

Quit awhile back I watched Joe Rogan, and Bigfoot on line. There was a A**hole that goes by baconcheesebugerstuffedcrust, (something like that) and he would not let anything go. BIG TROLL! He started with me, and then found another person to try to piss off. He did not believe in Sasquatch, but sure loved to get under someone’s skin. When you wrote “baconbaconbaconBacon” it reminded me of that TROLL! Happy 4th!

Gabriel H
    Participant

Nice

That’s essentially what we’re doing when we’re out there looking for them hey? Trolling them

David R
    Participant

Well Gabe if that’s the way you want to look at it then fine! I don’t like Trolls! Sasquatch is real! Good luck!!!!

Carson H
    Participant

To serious it up a bit;

I use a 2 hour loop of infants crying on a portable battery powered music player with good results. Just set it up somewhere and put about 50 yards between you and it.

Gabriel H
    Participant

David, the way I look at it is clearly not the way you think I look at it

Carson, no offence man – seriously, I mean that – but yes thank you I’m well aware of the infant crying idea

sphinctersayswhat
    Gabe: What?

Feel free to shut this one down, Mods.

Carol: much respect to you and your family. Be well.

David R
    Participant

Carson, The baby crying worked for Dereck Randles. He had one run right up to him, and when it got too close he shut it off.
    Gabriel, When I said troll I was talking about a person that kept bugging me about believing BF is real. Your trolling sounds like it’s working for you, so keep doing it. You have some really great pictures you took, and I really hope you post more of them! Take your time, and stay safe out there!

Gabriel H
    Participant

In that case consider my above statement retracted. My apologies.

Thank-you and yes I certainly will. Take Care

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.