Home Forums Sasquatch Forum A POLL : Would You Like Wes to Include Shows That Are Not Only Bigfoot Related?

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Sheldon C
    Participant

I think cryptos and dogman and very good solid UFO or out of this world events are ok to have shows on.
    E.g.. Mountain giants, titans,
    Ufo encounters, Philadelphia experiment. Etc

Sheldon C
    Participant

I think cryptos and dogman and very good solid UFO or out of this world events are ok to have shows on.
    E.g.. Mountain giants, titans,
    Ufo encounters, Philadelphia experiment. Etc

Johanna V
    Participant

Well, I subscribed because I liked Wes’ non-judgemental way of giving the witness a safe platform to speak about their Sasquatch encounters, completely. If woo comes up, or if they encountered other high strangeness in their encounter, then let the witnesses feel free to tell the entire story. I come here to hear the witness accounts. Maybe it’s not Wes seeking out the woo, maybe it’s just him letting the witnesses speak the entire truth of their encounter(s).? Good question!

HermanMoore84
    Participant

Yes

Jeff B
    Participant

I would have to say no. I think he does a great job now in blending that in occasionally as it stands. I know I personally come here for Sasquatch encounters but I do enjoy when he breaks free from that with intriguing guests and topics.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.