Home Forums Sasquatch Forum A POLL : Would You Like Wes to Include Shows That Are Not Only Bigfoot Related?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Rick B
    Participant

No.

Celia
    Participant

@Chris, Could it have tiered membership so those of us who don’t want to listen to anything other than Sasquatch can stay at the $7 level? ?

Chris422🤠
    Participant

Inflation.

Chamberlin
    Participant

I love strange/true content! All bigfoot stories get boring.

Wolf
    Participant

As others have said, it IS called Sasquatch Chronicles… in saying that the occasional other cryptic report is inneresting. Personally I consider Dogman falls under the Sasquatch topic for the frequency of encounters that are experienced (my own personal experience was Dogman) and because I suspect a fair amount of what people describe as Dogman are actually Type III Bigfoot, so he should keep them in the show at least, IMO.

Scott M
    Participant

Nope

Janetta V
    Participant

Maybe Wes should just change the name of the show, wouldn’t that stir up a hornet’s nest? I would like to hear about other cryptids but don’t like para. stuff. Also have noticed a new and younger group of listener’s too worried about being first and other trivial comments. I miss the grown ups.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

Yeah, we should call it the Germer Files.

Spanky
    Participant

I prefer the hairy man. But I’m into all of it. Like Wolf, I lump the dog man into Sasquatch

greg d
    Participant

Off topic guests should be reserved for weird Wednesday’s.

Unless it’s freaky missing person stories with David Paulides.

Otherwise stick with the hairy man.

toomuch
    Participant

I agree with Wolf and others. Along with Sasquatch, I wouldn’t mind a sprinkle of Dogman, giants, and little people. I’ve seen a UFO up close and personal, but I’m not as interested anymore. There are at least 50 other podcasts that talk about ghosts, orbs, and ufos.

Jane W
    Participant

If Wes wants to explore other topics on Sasquatch Chronicles I don’t have a problem with it.

m99

In this Poll I’d vote “yes” because this is Wes’ show and his prerogative.

I like how he (Wes) has grown right before our eyes. I like the fact that overt threats to leave the show – withdraw one’s membership, doesn’t rock his boat. He’s not a puppet and he’s proven that over and over again. However, not every program interests me. The last one for instance was not my cup of tea. I have no interest in Zombies, but know many people like the genre. So I just listened for a bit and moved on to another show. I like Vic Condif’s dogman shows, and others Wes has featured on SC. Come on now, surely we can find other modes of entertainment sometimes? Plus, SC is THE BEST Sasquatch show online or elsewhere. Yes, as far as I’m concerned, Mr. Germer can do whatever he wants to do.

Chamberlin
    Participant

I like it that Wes Germer does what he feels is good content.
    It doesn’t matter to me what that content maybe.
    Keeping the topic only sasquatch can become mundane.

Celia
    Participant

@Chris, ‘The Germer Files’ does have a nice ring.
    Now get off my lawn with that inflation talk…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.