Home Forums Sasquatch Forum A POLL : Would You Like Wes to Include Shows That Are Not Only Bigfoot Related?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    pam
    Participant

I said INCLUDE meaning to do shows about other weirdness encounters people have told him about and are willing to be on shows, but not forsaking the Sasquatch interviews.
    Some get really testy when a show has a UFO encounter, or a dogman visit or anything weird NOT sasquatch related.
    Personally, I want to hear it all!
    I am not MAINLY a sasquatch /Bigfoot interested soul; I am wanting to learn about ALL kinds of strange things people encounter.

How about you?
    Maybe Wes will read this and begin doing more of those shows if interest is shown here!
    COUNT ME AS 1 , Wes! LOL

Knobby

No, there are plenty of other venues doing that which people can entertain. It’s called “Sasquatch Chronicles” and I think it should stick to chronicles about sasquatches.

Steven B
    Participant

I have no issues with other weirdness that goes on from time to time being featured. I like Wes’s interview style. All in all, in the end, it’s Wes’s program. Should he not be able to chose what directions his interviews take?

Denise F
    Participant

I listened before we became WOO and I’m listening and enjoying the WOO, lol.

I love any weird event or encounter….in fact
    “If ya have something crazy to say, come sit next to me’ ?

Amy H
    Participant

I like almost all of his interviews. I’d say if we were speaking ratios, 85/15. I like hearing about Dogman and the rake occasionally. I find the discussions about Ords a bit tedious. Balls of light just aren’t exciting no matter what, where or when.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

How about this stuff once a month?

1. aliens
    2. dogman
    3. paranormal
    4. woo

That’d be 50% bigfoot.

pam
    Participant

I’d like it; but as Knobby said it is Sasquatch Chronicles. Wes could you do an extra show monthly called Into the Woo LOL!?

Celia
    Participant

I agree with Knobby. There are dozens of paranormal podcasts out there and only a handful about Sasquatch. The show should focus on big hairy bipeds. I can handle the Woo in very small doses (Amy’s 85/15 is a good ratio) but much prefer the flesh and blood encounters. And, for some reason, the Dogman encounters annoy me to no end. The moment someone mentions an upright canid I’m done listening. All that said, I also realize it’s Wes’s podcast and he has full editorial control. If it ever gets to the point where I feel like I’m not interested in enough of the content I’ll unsubscribe. Until then, I just skip the ones that are advertised as Dogman or SuperWoo and listen to the rest.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

Maybe he could make another podcast on things non-bigfoot and link it to this website. He could then put out more shows and increase the 7 a month to 12. He could bring on Woody to Help him. He could get a C2C thing going. It’d be awesome!

Denise F
    Participant

I was kidding about the WOO thing. I figured Wes would get a chuckle and it would make a few cringe….in other words….bad joke.

Here’s the thing, if you heard Wes the other day, he considers all the shows he’s doing as ongoing research into the topic. He is interested in following the evidence, wherever it goes.
    So technically all the shows he’s doing are related to Sasquatch….in a round about way?!

I don’t think he’s too interested in hearing the negativity about it- I took him to be pretty upfront and serious about his thoughts on the matter and seemed close to saying “don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya”

Sorry, another bad joke, I’m on a roll with them ?

Debbie S
    Participant

@Denise LOL yeah, I think Wes was pretty clear as to his thoughts on it and it is his show. 🙂 I don’t mind the percentage as it stands right now and as Amy said 85/15 is not bad. Orbs don’t interest me either but I don’t get upset if in an episode they get thrown in. It is what it is. I quit listening to Vic Cundiff quite awhile ago because I just can’t wrap my head around Dogman(agree with Celia)…so not interested in those encounters but I don’t do a meltdown if one shows up in an episode. I guess I would say if it is mostly squatch or squatch related I am good. No negativity from me. If for some reason I truly can’t hack an episode…I just don’t listen. Out of 600+ episodes there have only been a handful. So….no big deal. 🙂

Chris422🤠
    Participant

I really think Wes wants to branch out. This bigfoot all the time is going to burn him out. Let him be more creative. Maybe he could investigate one of these troubled homsteads and take like Knobby and a couple others to do some live shows on location. Finding Bigfoot SC style. Or he could make an investgative unit to do it and report back to him. He could investigate all kinds of things.

Augustine L
    Participant

Didn’t we already have a similar poll? I say yes, go ahead. But no ouiga boards.

Celia
    Participant

I’d like to see more interviews with science-based field researchers. The eyewitness reports are great, but there are also people doing great work in the field (NAWAC, Olympic Project, etc). I’d love to hear more from some of those folks.

Celia
    Participant

@Pam I was listening to an old episode of MXR a few nights ago (it was from 2013 or 2014) and they announced that “Purple Rose” won the chat room raffle for a free 1 pound bag of Sasquatch Coffee. I was like, “I think I know her…” ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.