Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

• This topic has 1,652 replies, 83 voices, and was last updated 1 hour ago by Knobby.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    Jacqueline N
    Participant

Nope! Never had the flu or a flu shot. I stay away from pharmaceutical drugs. Always take the natural approach to health.

Knobby

Claim that flu shot causes false positive results on COVID-19 tests is unsupported and misleading

CLAIM
    “The flu shot causes false positive results on COVID-19 tests
    VERDICT

DETAILS
    Imprecise: The study cited in support of this claim only tested samples for coronaviruses that cause the common cold. Although these belong to the same family as the virus that causes COVID-19, they do not cause the same type of illness.

Flawed reasoning: The study was published in 2012, long before the novel coronavirus was discovered in 2019 and diagnostic tests began to be developed.

Inaccurate: The flu shot contains inactivated (dead) influenza virus, not any strain of coronavirus.

Claim that flu shot causes false positive results on COVID-19 tests is unsupported and misleading

Furthermore, only one of 69 individuals who had received the flu shot tested positive for coronavirus

Bob B
    Participant

I have serious reservations about the people pushing vaccines…and then this article calls to question that a coved 19 vac wouldn’t work, but cause even worse problems.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-24-study-coronavirus-vaccine-never-work.html

Bob B
    Participant

Are you a ‘Sheeple’ or a ‘Citizen’?

Check this article out…

“WAKE UP PEOPLE — If you think this is all about your health you’re mistaken! Please open your eyes! Stop being lead like blind sheep.”

MUST READ: It’s Not About Your Health – What’s Really Going On with the Economic Lockdowns?

Bob B
    Participant

When the State tells you it’s safe to go to Home Depot to buy a sponge but dangerous to go and buy a flower, it’s not about your health.

When the State shuts down millions of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it’s not about your health.

From the linked article above:

When the State bans dentists because its unsafe, but deems an abortion visit is safe, it’s not about your health.

When the State prevents you from buying cucumber seeds because it’s dangerous, but allows personal lottery ticket sales, it’s not about your health.

When the State tells you it’s dangerous to go golf alone, fish alone or be in a motor boat alone, but the Governor can get his stage make-up done, and hair done for 5 TV appearances a week, it’s not about your health.

When the state puts you IN a jail cell for walking in a park with your child because it’s too dangerous but lets criminals OUT of jail cells for their health- It’s not about YOUR health!

When the state tells you it’s too dangerous to get treated by a doctor for chiropractic or physical therapy treatments yet deems a liquor store essential- It’s not about your health!

When the State lets you go to the grocery store or hardware store but is demanding mail-in voting, ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

WAKE UP PEOPLE — If you think this is all about your health you’re mistaken! Please open your eyes! Stop being lead like blind sheep.

Bob B
    Participant

FWIW: the author of MUST READ article is a different Bob B.

Wolf
    Participant

Great post Bob.

Celia
    Participant

Interesting post, Bob. Luckily, Virginia seems to be avoiding that scenario for now. We’re allowed to fish/crab/clam/hunt, we can boat/kayak, and we can run/walk/bike on the beaches and bike paths we just can’t congregate in large groups. We can definitely buy flowers and cucumber seeds as I’ve done just that in the last few weeks and while dentists aren’t open for routine appointments, they’re all “on-call” so you can get an emergency visit if needed. Most of the mid-range and chain restaurants in my town are open for takeout. The owner of the local Mom & Pop pizza place told me business is booming he just worries about the supply chain for ingredients. The upscale restaurants have had to close and many may never reopen after this all blows over. My parents own a “non-essential” business and they’ve decided to close during this but are in a unique position as their customer base is largely tourists driving through and that has completely dried up. It would be wrong for me to speak about government employees because I am one (I work for a state school), but I can tell you we’ve been warned that deep cuts are on the horizon. As for liquor stores, I had the same question so I asked about it and was told that alcoholics going through withdrawal end up in the emergency room and the DOH didn’t want them taking up beds that could be used by COVID patients. Not sure if that’s true, but that’s the answer I was given.

Bob B
    Participant

The gist of individual liberty, is the notion that one is not cowed down by the sovereign to the point that the sovereign “allows” one to do anything. I’m afraid that the Jeffersonian civic world view has been lost by many.

Steven B
    Participant

“Claim that flu shot causes false positive results on COVID-19 tests is unsupported and misleading”

Something that I did hear on the news a week or more back is, according to some studies (unless they’ve changed their mind AGAIN), that people who have had flu vaccine have a higher incidence of COVID infection than those that were not vaccinated. Perhaps that is where the misconception came of the flu vaccine causing the illness.

If, again if they haven’t changed their mind on study results, that this is the case that COVID infections are higher in those vaccinated against flu, perhaps, while the vaccination doesn’t cause it, it causes a person’s immune system not to recognize it and deal with it. Just a speculation.

Wolf
    Participant

It is well documented in mainstream-shunned studies that flu shots weaken one’s immune system.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

I must be a fluke since I get them all the time and I’m immune to the Wuhan virus.

SHANNON D
    Participant

Chris, aren’t you in the service, or reserve?

Chris422🤠
    Participant

I was an inactive contractor until recently. I’m in the service again for another two years. I’m an analyst again, nothing glorious. I was given a promotion though. I’m no longer a major.

Wolf
    Participant

Some people are fortunate enough to have a genetically strong immune system Chris. Did you use to get flus as a child?
    From memory you grow some of your own food and hunt? Is your diet filled with GMO grains, refined sugars, heavily processed foods?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.