Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

Viewing 15 posts - 2,116 through 2,130 (of 2,268 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

Hey Wolf, a Scottish study finds the exact opposite of the fraudulent CDC you just posted about. “. . . People who have been vaccinated with two or three doses of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are more likely to become infected, be hospitalized or die than people who are unvaccinated.”

And I was so looking forward to catching the virus too.

Government data show ‘vax-free’ LESS likely to get COVID

Comment:
    I believe I’ve seen Dr. Malone talk about that, that the vaccinated are more likely to catch the virus. In my reply just before this one, in the video on the previous page, Dr. Malone comments, “Omicron is not only resistant to the vaccine but its infectability seems to be facilitated by the vaccine.”

Also this, copied from an article showing the vaccine is not working:

“Now Denmark – 95 percent adult vaccinated, 65 percent boosted Denmark – HAS MORE COVID HOSPITALIZATIONS NOW THAN IT DID BEFORE A SINGLE DANE RECEIVED A SINGLE MRNA VACCINE. AND THE VAST MAJORITY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE VACCINATED. Even boosters have done nothing to reverse the trend.”

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/all-you-need-to-know-about-covid

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Knobby.
    Wolf
    Participant

Yep, the narrative is collapsing because they can’t hold back the data.

Truth is a balloon held under water, and Lies are merely distorted reflections of its inevitable rise to the surface.

SO the narrative will shift, get your money out of the banks, don’t leave any crypto sitting in online storage, have your preps ready… here come the ‘evil russian hackers’ for the banking systems, power grid and quite possibly the internet itself.

SHANNON D
    Participant

Seems the truth is coming out about the dangers of REMDESIVIR..

The frightening truth about Remdesivir…

Knobby

Remdesivir is a useless and dangerous incentivized medicine (money driven medicine) where hospitals get great kickbacks from this absurdly expensive drug every time they prescribe it.

Then there is the dangerous covid vaccines. There have been many claims of cancer exploding everywhere since the introduction of the vaccines. Here is the latest.

“. . . the number of cancer diagnoses in the military’s DMED system went from a 5-year average (2016-2020) of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021. This is a predominately young population.”

Bombshell Cover-Up: Cancer Diagnoses in the Military Rose Over THREE-FOLD Since Jabs Were Introduced

Comment:
    There are several possible explanations fielded for this including the vaccines lowering of people’s overall immune system including a marked depletion in T-cells that keep cancer in check. I assume these are new diagnoses of cancer. Beyond these new cases of cancer, previous cancers in remission are returning with a vengeance.

Jeffrey E
    Participant

So here is my real life dilemma that is most likely going to affect everyone. What do you say to family or how do you feel about relatives who have taken the injection and died of diseases (associated with taking the injection/cancer). Are we supposed to not mention it (shut up and color) for fear being ostracized as being a cold hearted SOB by the family. I truly feel compassion and sadness for the deceased and their family members but it is difficult to go along with just keeping quiet about the possible/probable cause.

Wolf
    Participant

Speak your truth quietly but clearly for truth is all that matters.

If someone cannot handle truth it is their problem not yours. It only becomes your problem if you deny it.

Half truths or unspoken truths are not truths at all.

Kelly W
    Participant

Sooo let me tell you my experience with Covid and the shots, I contacted Covid in 2020 when it first hit the US, this year after the shot and 2 boosters I got it again, my brother was forced shots and he got it this year, and so did my 80+ year old parents with shots and 2 boosters… but my Husband who was in the house with me both times has not had it or showed signs of having it and he is unvaccinated, but I will tell you this, He is Chehalis and a HUGE believer in natural medicines, every day he takes a zinc, Selenium, D3+K2, Elderberry, and Oil of Oregano, all immune supports, he swears it’s the combination of those that has prevented him from catching it. He believes the Oil of Oregano is the big kicker in the deal.. so just my 2 cents.

Debbie S
    Participant

@Jeffrey E @Wolf “ Speak your truth quietly but clearly for truth is all that matters.”

Good advice. I haven’t been faced with this yet but fear it is coming. 🙁

@Kelly
    When the government blocks any and all early treatment methods, people will look to find their own. As far as I have also witnessed around me those who believed in natural alternatives have been ahead of the game. Either not getting sick at all or getting very mild cases. Our bodies are amazing machines designed to heal itself when we give it the things it needs to heal.I know people who believe highly in Oil of Oregano. Thanks for sharing your experience. 🙂

SHANNON D
    Participant

Well said Debbie…

Knobby

I’m unfamiliar with oil of oregano. I’ll have to look that up.

Kelly, you wrote in your other thread, “Then 2 months later I lost my best friend of 22 yrs to a hemorrhage due to a blood clot in his heart”

Not to say there is any relation but one of the adverse effects of the coronavirus vaccines is blood clots.

Bill F
    Participant

I was thinking it…

Wolf
    Participant

Knobby

Wolf, because I can’t enlarge the screen at the forum to read the fine print in places here is a link to bitchute where people can view the video there.

Young Hearts part 10

Late in the video it moves from people having heart issues to bad neurological episodes as a result of the covid vaccines. At the very end it shows the CEO of Pfizer being asked why he hasn’t taken the vaccine yet.

People have asked and never got an answer of why Pfizer doesn’t mandate its employees to take the Jab.

On the video Bill F posted yesterday it was claimed many of the vaccine batches are either Placebos or a very weak mixture of the vaccine, and it estimated on about 20% are full heavy doses. And this isn’t new. This has come out before of discovering batches of vaccine that were only saline, or not much of the vaccine n them when tested.

If that’s indeed the case, what is the purpose of that. The video suggested they were still experimenting with proper dosage using the general population as test subjects, or do they know how dangerous the vaccines are and are decreasing the number of adverse events?

Darrell O
    Participant

Wow what a forum! Almost 2 full years of posts and 142 pages!

It is encouraging to see our members question the onslaught of lies being force fed to us the last couple of years. It is also almost hard to post because I want to rant about so many of the crimes being committed on most of the planet. As a retired detective I have to look at motive, but there is so many Money, Power, Eugenics, Control and attacking Trump. How is there worldwide buy in on the Jab? So many questions and answers are trickling in, but we will probably not get the full story for some time if ever. Here are some of my thoughts on the Plandemic.

Covid – It was engineered in a lab in China with the help of US tax dollars. Why were we helping Communist China develop Bioweapons? It was obviously a cover up to say it came from a wet market and not the Corona Virus Lab. Fauci orchestrated this cover up and it has been proven through his emails and bribes (grants). To anyone who still has doubts about the origin of the original Covid virus let me ask you this. If there was a Killer Robot rampaging through your town, do you think it came from an explosion at the junkyard or from the Killer Robot factory across the street? My only question was if it was released on purpose to destroy Trumps economy and give them an excuse for mail in voting, voting drop off boxes and ballot harvesting. Seems to have been very convenient for a certain political party.

Vaccine – If you literally have to change the definition to make your product fit the definition then it is not really a vaccine. The original intent was for it to help the elderly and the high-risk people. It was never a true vaccine for the general population. Fauci made it the only treatment along with toxic Remdesivir and ventilators. The true sincere doctors who stepped up to the plate and spoke truth about Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and other early treatments were squashed like bugs and outed as heretics to science. There was no money in a cheap effective treatment. Triple jabbed, boosted, hospitalization and Remdesivir is CHA CHING!!! No matter if you live or die, follow the highly profitable protocol.

Masks – Do I really need to say anything??? It is more like an emotional support accessory.

Variants – I am just a dumb redneck retired detective in Podunk Idaho with zero medical training beyond some basic first aid (leave the knife in, don’t pull it out!). I didn’t even play doctor with that cute neighbor of mine when I was a kid. However, I do wonder if there is some lab out there trying to cook up the next variant. Once you get lied too over and over you question everything and assume the worst.

Inflation – Since January 2020, the US has printed nearly 80% of all US dollars in existence. Again, I am not an economist or whatever, but even a dumb guy like me knows that this is going to bite us in the ass hard!

Surprise Deaths – People are dropping like flies surprise! Just look at the news every day and see who the next surprise death is and that is just the famous people, not the everyday joes like me. The jab goes into the heart of men and the reproductive organs of females. I won’t get into this, just look at Knobby’s military DMED system article above. This in only the first year, healthy people are getting all messed up! What will this look like in 5 years? 10 years? I feel so sorry for the healthy people forced to make the decision between providing for their families and getting to be a science experiment.

Okay if anyone actually read all of this, thank you for allowing me to rant a bit. I think one of the most disturbing realizations in the last 2 years is how many truly evil people there are in our country. I know there was always corrupt bad guys in government, but this helped expose how many evil doers, evil deniers, evil apologists there are out there. Many want to see you dead, many just don’t care, all of them want money and power.

God Bless ya all!

Knobby

Darrell O wrote, “Surprise Deaths – People are dropping like flies surprise! Just look at the news every day and see who the next surprise death is and that is just the famous people, not the everyday joes like me.”

Some of us here have been noticing that. And I’ve wondered if maybe I just have my antennae out, noticing celebrity deaths more and pondering a possible vaccine link. But then there are also articles talking about the increased all cause death globally in 2021. There is an alarming explosion in cancer.

In the UK two doctors invented a new heart disease to explain the big increase in cardiac events, especially in the 30 – 45-year-old range, calling it “post-pandemic stress disorder.” They blame the rise in cardiovascular cases on the stress of the pandemic. They don’t stop to think for a second and consider the vaccines, even though the medical community has been forced to admit they are linked to myocarditis in young people.

Yes, this forum has been treading over deep waters, and some don’t like it getting so deep. During the 2020 election every single conservative Facebook group I was on went down. This private forum is untouched by that censorship, and for some reason conservative voices have hit this forum to the chagrin of liberal leaning Democrats who don’t like it and from time to time make it known they don’t like it.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,116 through 2,130 (of 2,268 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.