<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Sasquatch Chronicles | Robert K | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/robert/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/robert/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Robert K.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 11:56:22 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04c2b210fa0a1a8a016064d630f2c1c3</guid>
				<title>m99 replied to the topic Bob Garrett in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/bob-garrett-5/page/3/#post-200969</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Dec 2021 17:55:46 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/chris422/" rel="nofollow ugc">@chris422</a> ~ Who said, &#8220;Remember, we want the government to think we’re stupid.&#8221;<br />
While I don&#8217;t think of Park Rangers as Govt., I guess they are, in a broader sense.  But I think you&#8217;re strategy is beautiful.  And yes, I could easily pass for stupid, myself. (just kidding!) Lol.</p>
<p><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/robert/" rel="nofollow ugc">@Robert</a> M. ~ You are NOT a moron!  We don&#8217;t like that kinda talk a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-49518"><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/bob-garrett-5/page/3/#post-200969" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cda2dc2587409a09e7b97378acf20456</guid>
				<title>m99 replied to the topic The Ghostly Sasquatch? in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/the-ghostly-sasquatch/page/2/#post-186087</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Apr 2021 19:35:24 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/robert/" rel="nofollow ugc">@Robert</a> P ~ Who said, &#8220;However, when you open your field of vision a little wider and accept that there are other answers to questions. Answers that go beyond what you were taught were allowed. Then the world starts to make more sense.&#8221;   Nothing could be as clear as that.  </p>
<p>Which is exactly what&#8217;s been happening to me since 2010 when perspective&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-38093"><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/the-ghostly-sasquatch/page/2/#post-186087" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>