<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Sasquatch Chronicles | Peter R | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/restorick1983/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/restorick1983/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Peter R.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 19:42:43 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">493e280fd2349f9ac696e20a91b56593</guid>
				<title>Peter R started the topic Todd standing - Discovering bigfoot in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/todd-standing-discovering-bigfoot/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 May 2023 18:20:17 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone seen Todd Standings documentary on sky Discovering Bigfoot &#8211; he has numerous videos and photos which I think are fake , there are also growls and gifting of apples that disappear &#8211; Geoff Meldrum attends and I think he is a little sceptical as well but almost seems to run along with narrative without being to negative . I am a believer&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-67637"><a href="https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/todd-standing-discovering-bigfoot/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1999feb4226ec892cfd1531c332129b8</guid>
				<title>Peter R replied to the topic My Family Thinks I’m Mental in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/my-family-thinks-im-mental/#post-221954</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Mar 2023 02:49:34 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am from England UK and all my family think I am nuts listening to Podcasts and documentaries my wife’s biggest reason is why haven’t we seen one yet and why are all the photos blurry, she has a point I guess but how can so many people be mistaken in what they have seen? It is going to take very evidence to win the majority of people around I think </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>