<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Sasquatch Chronicles | Mikey G | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/mikeyg/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/mikeyg/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mikey G.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 01:53:28 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca462682b1a7d867ab2bba9774c2b6ac</guid>
				<title>Mikey G replied to the topic Bigfoots Wearing Clothes in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/bigfoots-wearing-clothes/page/3/#post-197256</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Oct 2021 20:28:03 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Gum I&#8217;m happy you enjoy my portfolio thankyou kindly sir i find them quite  astounding myself in actual fact! I can&#8217;t tell you exactly what sort of scientist i am, all i can say though is 100% bigfoot has nothing to do with UFO&#8217;s that i can categorically state to be a myth. &#x1f92b; trust me on this knobby if you say anything differently you are so wrong&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46380"><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/bigfoots-wearing-clothes/page/3/#post-197256" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5970e51e6477a9261af5926a1efbe14</guid>
				<title>Mikey G replied to the topic Bigfoots Wearing Clothes in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/bigfoots-wearing-clothes/page/3/#post-197251</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Oct 2021 19:18:57 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No knobby I meant &#8220;slated&#8221; it&#8217;s a term we use where i come from, it basically means you&#8217;re going to get a lot of abuse from other people for having a different view to theirs! You&#8217;re the bigger idiot knob, i expected to get slated from you that was a given! </p>
<p>Why do you always turn nasty with people who have totally different views from yourself?&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46378"><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/bigfoots-wearing-clothes/page/3/#post-197251" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12238cd90c1ff68f30f2ab8e057490cb</guid>
				<title>Mikey G replied to the topic Bigfoots Wearing Clothes in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/bigfoots-wearing-clothes/page/2/#post-197204</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Oct 2021 05:06:27 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>LoL a bigfoot wearing a backpack this is the type of thing that mocks the theory of bigfoot. It&#8217;s getting rather silly now, if we&#8217;re short of threads which we seem to be as hardly any of the forum topics are about bigfoot anymore, it&#8217;s best we don&#8217;t bother at all! It&#8217;s become the knobby and Gum forum show who both seem to know everything yet in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46336"><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/bigfoots-wearing-clothes/page/2/#post-197204" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba4a983466b3583420052dd8477019d5</guid>
				<title>Mikey G started the topic SC App in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/sc-app/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Oct 2021 12:24:04 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wes any more news on when the app will be out thanks.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04935155f64ec0eec485d857c191703c</guid>
				<title>Mikey G replied to the topic Joe Rogan Claims Bears Responsible For Ape Noises in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/joe-rogan-claims-bears-responsible-for-ape-noises/#post-195497</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:15:19 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry guys I&#8217;ve been really ill in hospital with Covid19 double vaccinated to so that pissed me off more I don&#8217;t think they work, well the didn&#8217;t for me anyway! I&#8217;d completely forgotten I&#8217;d posted this comment but I don&#8217;t remember much from these last near 3 months or so! I&#8217;ll find the piece where Rogan claims its bears making the monkey noises&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44919"><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/joe-rogan-claims-bears-responsible-for-ape-noises/#post-195497" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eaa6c2b9865b244a6cf7e6ce6572f29</guid>
				<title>Mikey G replied to the topic SASQUATCH CHRONICLES EPISODE INDEX in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/sasquatch-chronicles-episode-index/page/2/#post-195484</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Sep 2021 07:44:46 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Guys</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27976573e06ef867631778d6c6dae3ed</guid>
				<title>Mikey G replied to the topic &#034;other&#034; bigfoot shows in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/other-bigfoot-shows/page/2/#post-194381</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Sep 2021 17:29:21 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Im sorry but those people saying that the Confessionals is a fantastic show are delusional, basically it&#8217;s a rip off of SC even down to the fees. Also i find that the real top notch podcasts don&#8217;t charge fees, it&#8217;s not hard work and really doesn&#8217;t cost much to set up and please don&#8217;t tell me any differently i know I&#8217;ve been doing it for 11 years&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-44040"><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/other-bigfoot-shows/page/2/#post-194381" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c631f06fa436de8faa45089aeb8a0df1</guid>
				<title>Mikey G replied to the topic New Moderator in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/new-moderator/page/3/#post-193241</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Aug 2021 16:21:51 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Moderator lol! There&#8217;s nothing to moderate on here anymore, it&#8217;s just trash now. There&#8217;s no decent posts worth reading it&#8217;s either Covid19, Music, or Politics!! It seems Sasquatch has taken a back seat I suppose there&#8217;s only so much you can say about him without repeating yourself. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd41e90fe450b808641862b37f407d46</guid>
				<title>Mikey G started the topic Joe Rogan Claims Bears Responsible For Ape Noises in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/joe-rogan-claims-bears-responsible-for-ape-noises/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Jun 2021 21:33:46 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Joe Rogan claims that the monkey noises heard in the woods are coming from bears and not from Bigfoot. I must admit the bears really do sound like gorillas, could people be mistaking bears for Bigfoot? (Episode 1668 around 3 hours into show) love to see what you guys think.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c039024cc665b1735d0fd48ebb35d9e1</guid>
				<title>Mikey G replied to the topic Boogers at my cabin: in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/boogers-at-my-cabin/page/12/#post-190228</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Jun 2021 22:33:43 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How about showing us the videos you must have of them?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ac2dc00fc26fc0805d32832aa71adbd</guid>
				<title>Mikey G replied to the topic Podcast Feed in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/podcast-feed/#post-190158</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:14:15 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You can&#8217;t sorry about that. The whole website is in need of a major overhaul, I&#8217;m also a new member and was pretty disappointed that I couldn&#8217;t add the members show to my podcast app. It&#8217;s a pretty ancient setup, hopefully someone will have a look at it for us.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>