<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Sasquatch Chronicles | Wade B | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/boelter-wadegmail-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/boelter-wadegmail-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Wade B.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:29:43 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e84b426802751f1d8d206ebbe37cfd26</guid>
				<title>Wade B replied to the topic Have a Sasquatch encounter story you would like to share on the show? in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/have-an-sasquatch-encouter-story-you-would-like-to-share-on-the-show/page/11/#post-288543</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 20:09:57 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just wrote a paper about my encounter but also about the history of my location in NE AL.  I think you and your listeners would really enjoy it.  I emailed it to Wes but I dont know how he handles his mail.  It’s called The Wood Booger of Lookout Mountain. Check it out.  I enjoyed writing it.  It’s a history of our area with legend to Loo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-89203"><a href="https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/have-an-sasquatch-encouter-story-you-would-like-to-share-on-the-show/page/11/#post-288543" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8586114ebe4c5a2e1874791aeb702fed</guid>
				<title>Wade B replied to the topic Have a Sasquatch encounter story you would like to share on the show? in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/have-an-sasquatch-encouter-story-you-would-like-to-share-on-the-show/page/11/#post-288508</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 00:42:42 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On July 29th 2014 on Lookout Mountain Approximately location [34°10&#8217;35.09&#8243;N 85°49&#8217;28.99&#8243;W] on the Blue Trail at Cherokee Rock Village Alabama I spooked something in the woods that ran in a strait line away from me back up the Mountain then once in a high View above me turned sharp to the right then stopped.  I was exploring the Mountain on h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-89183"><a href="https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/have-an-sasquatch-encouter-story-you-would-like-to-share-on-the-show/page/11/#post-288508" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74feec65580ae53f941ae7c545ce2702</guid>
				<title>Wade B replied to the topic Have a Sasquatch encounter story you would like to share on the show? in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/have-an-sasquatch-encouter-story-you-would-like-to-share-on-the-show/page/11/#post-288507</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 00:30:57 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On July 29th 2014 on Lookout Mountain Approximately location [34°10&#8217;35.09&#8243;N 85°49&#8217;28.99&#8243;W] on the Blue Trail at Cherokee Rock Village Alabama I spooked something in the woods that ran in a strait line away from me back up the Mountain then once in a high View above me turned sharp to the right then stopped.  I was exploring the Mountain on h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-89182"><a href="https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/have-an-sasquatch-encouter-story-you-would-like-to-share-on-the-show/page/11/#post-288507" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>