<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Sasquatch Chronicles | Mike K | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/bcsasquatch/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/bcsasquatch/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mike K.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 07:18:22 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">388df6c39c3c1d449cb1a8dadc606a52</guid>
				<title>Mike K replied to the topic App crashib in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/app-crashib/page/3/#post-288609</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 06:56:03 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wes also said the following so the app doesn’t appear to be dead, but just needs some updating:</p>
<p>“I am aware of the app being down. I am working to restore it. I will let you know as soon as it is back up.”</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e66f18945881e55348744c49ad4118f8</guid>
				<title>Mike K replied to the topic App crashib in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/app-crashib/page/3/#post-288608</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 06:53:40 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If the app is discontinued, how do we load the episodes into Apple Podcasts? Patreon has a code we can enter, but I’m not sure how to find this code for SC. </p>
<p>Thanks for the info. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90ddca92b014795c65bce18aebf5d802</guid>
				<title>Mike K started the topic App login problems in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/app-login-problems/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Jan 2022 17:50:54 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is anyone else having issues logging into the new app?</p>
<p>My username and password won’t work, but inserting my account email and password did work. However, the app will sporadically not let me login with either my username or email, and when I switch between apps I can’t get back in. </p>
<p>Is this a known issue and we just have to wait for the bug&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-50811"><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/app-login-problems/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92bc9cfd6a99d43403be2dfbe5b663d3</guid>
				<title>Mike K started the topic Old episodes won’t play in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/old-episodes-wont-play/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Dec 2019 05:49:55 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been having trouble listening to old episodes, as in they won’t load. I’ve tried a few different browsers. </p>
<p>One example is episode 40. </p>
<p>Is anyone else having this issue?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>