<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Sasquatch Chronicles | Anthony S | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/antsaljr/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sasquatchchronicles.com/members/antsaljr/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Anthony S.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:31:52 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8071a741a0d613f919536fbcd8891af</guid>
				<title>Anthony S replied to the topic Encounter Stories Welcomed! in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/encounter-stories-welcomed/#post-198410</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Nov 2021 18:09:42 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>M99 I don’t see an option to delete my thread. Are you able to delete this for me as it appears you’re a moderator? Thank you! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">422cd85f9a402eadc38b57eaf66c3317</guid>
				<title>Anthony S replied to the topic Encounter Stories Welcomed! in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/encounter-stories-welcomed/#post-198401</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Nov 2021 17:55:41 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh is there an encounters thread posted? I did not see this Amy. I’ll head over there then. I apologize if I offended anyone. Definitely was not my intention. I’ll just go ahead and delete this however I never meant any harm or wasn’t trying to poach from Wes. Just trying to be another platform for people. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7faa34a3c146bf3bbd21318abab292a9</guid>
				<title>Anthony S replied to the topic Encounter Stories Welcomed! in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/encounter-stories-welcomed/#post-198392</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Nov 2021 16:34:48 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Absolutely M99! Very well said. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b7f6777d485f16cb3a559648ebf4746</guid>
				<title>Anthony S replied to the topic Encounter Stories Welcomed! in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/encounter-stories-welcomed/#post-198390</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Nov 2021 16:31:57 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If Wes wanted me to take this down I would in a heartbeat. I’m just trying to help and be another outlet for people who want to share their experiences. We’re all on the same team when it comes to that. There’s thousands of people out there who feel as though they can’t share and have no outlet to do so. If I can help with that then I’d be glad t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-47335"><a href="http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/encounter-stories-welcomed/#post-198390" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebcb692775e39dab8dc5c5dd7513642b</guid>
				<title>Anthony S replied to the topic Encounter Stories Welcomed! in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/encounter-stories-welcomed/#post-198386</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Nov 2021 16:19:01 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Steal from Wes? Absolutely not! And I’m sure Wes has hundreds of back logged accounts he’s ready to use. I’m just trying to be another good outlet for people who would like to share! Nothing more or less! I have much respect for Wes and what he does. I’m sure me also sharing encounters wouldn’t cut into what he does whatsoever. That’s all! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b01a07f5b80315a5ca3bdd712e25116</guid>
				<title>Anthony S replied to the topic App Testing in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/app-testing/page/7/#post-197651</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Oct 2021 02:23:58 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I forgot to include my email for testing. My apologies!! I hope I’m not to late. <a href="mailto:AnthonyMSalvatore@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow ugc">AnthonyMSalvatore@yahoo.com</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d2157f4ae957e93e54ce3aa4c0bc1c9</guid>
				<title>Anthony S replied to the topic App Testing in the forum Sasquatch Forum</title>
				<link>http://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/app-testing/page/7/#post-197644</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Oct 2021 00:03:26 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Wes is it to late for a link to test the app?! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07b963899606d38ec445f276328ea149</guid>
				<title>Anthony S changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://sasquatchchronicles.com/activity/p/45920/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:16:58 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>