Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Whistled Languages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth E
    Participant
    Augustine L
    Participant

I knew about whistled language among Mexican shepherds, oaxaca. I had thought about mentioning it, but I play the cards pretty close to my vest.

I also did not know there were other examples. ANd I didn’t know how it worked. Fascinating, given the whistles and bionic bird calls we heard. I wonder what Scott Nelson might make of it.

Dave H
    Participant

Whistle language is used the world over between people and dogs, when mustering sheep or cattle, etc

chris422
    Participant

In old times native Americans hunted in whistles, calls ,and sign. I imagine that sasquatch has managed to master something similar over time. It only stands to reason that they have evolved to their habitat. They probably have specific dialects as well.

Elizabeth E
    Participant

I would imagine, given enough of this “language” to study, and the context, you could figure it out just like you can with other languages. The problem would be the lack of enough recorded sasquatch language/whistles with context. Haha, I’m good at languages, but I have never been able to whistle to save my life. I would plum be outta luck! (I’m laughing imagining a sasquatch with it’s head cocked to the side, trying to figure out what the heck I’m doing while I’m desperately trying to get a whistle out. Hahaha!)

Elizabeth E
    Participant

I also think they communicate by chest slaps, rock/tree knocks, mouth clicking, growling, and some types spoken language. They are interesting, that’s for sure.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.