Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Very suspicious news story.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    John B.
    Participant

BTW I hang out on Gab. Great place if free speech is important to you. Follow me @sniffyjoe

Gab.com

pam
    Participant

Darrel B
    Participant

Since we don’t know the condition or placement of the bodies and can only assume they are telling the truth about no apparent injuries/cause of death, I’m thinking about what all four of them had in common:

1. They all definitely breathed the same air.
    2. They all (possibly) drank the same water.
    3. They all (possibly) shared the same food.

I know toxicology reports can take a long time unless they are expedited. You would think a case like this would qualify for quicker turnaround. Who knows if we’ll ever find out the results.

Knobby

I see you put (possibly) on 2 and 3. When you add the dog to the mix you might can rule out possible numbers 2 and 3, although its possible they drank the same water and ate the same food, as you note the one they most definitely did is breathe the same air. They were looking at a possible toxic algae bloom, which I assume is breathing some kind of poisonous vapor.

Although unlikely, one of them could have engaged in murder/suicide, poisoning themselves and the others.

wolfheathen
    Participant

backatcha, Darrel B!! \m/__>_<__\m/

Knobby

Copied from an article:

“The California Department of Fish and Wildlife warned last month that “water testing along the Merced River near Hites Cove… show a high concentration of algae bloom.”

“Some species can produce toxins, and if present, can pose a risk to humans and pets,” the department said on July 13, warning people not to swim or allow their pets to swim in the water.

Mitchell said Saturday that investigators are waiting for toxicology reports from nearby water sources as well as the water that the family was carrying.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-authorities-rule-out-homicide-in-mysterious-triple-death-of-family-never-seen-anything-like-this

Comment:
    So, maybe they went swimming on a hot day and ingested some toxins that got on their mouths.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by Knobby.
    m99

It’s to the point you can believe Nothing you read or hear anymore. It’s obvious, those people and their pet had to have died from something else. As John B said, no other dead animals lying around. No dead fish. Weird. I hope they are having autopsies done on each of them.

Knobby

I think it’s most likely natural and the toxicology report will show that once its released. We’ll have to see once the report comes out what the cause of death was. The fact there was a prior warning of an algae bloom, which sometimes can be toxic, is the best they have to go on so far.

John B.
    Participant

Anyway, it’s a very sad story. Family goes out to enjoy nature and dies. What ever happened, at least it seems that they didn’t suffer.

Jeffrey E
    Participant

With the lies of the media and the coercion of the FBI, who knows whats real anymore. The toxicology report could end up being a fake. In my eyes any story in the mainstream media, including Afghanistan or the border, is a distraction/coverup of the world rising up against being killed/injected, along with the kill shot passports.

John A
    Participant

Pam. Thank you

John A
    Participant

@M99. They will have to perform autopsy as these unfortunate people were relatively young and healthy. Sad

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.