Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: The PC World

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

I started to post an image of Obama’s statue the other day and ask when it would be toppled.

All the members of the Young Republican Club at Bartlett College have been arrested after its alleged they toppled the Obama statue.

Campus Young Republican Club Topples Obama Statue

Knobby

That’s a good video Chris “Joe Biden PSA”

Wolf
    Participant

You do know that Obama Statue story was fiction don’t you Knobsman?

Debbie S
    Participant

@wolf. Yep…it is a satire site. LOL

Wolf
    Participant

Good news! Mark Dice is now woke 👍😎:

Knobby

Thanks Wolf. I wondered if it was, and I thought about checking closer and should have. I hadn’t seen that news site before but someone had posted it like it was real.

Gumshoguy

Someone’s having issues LOL

I'm laughing 😂 because he looks stupid.

Posted by Wayne Dupree Show on Monday, June 8, 2020

Gumshoguy

chris422
    Participant

This new ad is FIRE!

Knobby

SHANNON D
    Participant

Debbie S
    Participant

@knobby I have to watch closely when I read anything anymore because there is literally TONS of misinformation out there and BOTH sides are doing it. Deliberate. People don’t know what to think anymore and you almost have to be a researcher to get through the maze… and don’t forget to engage critical thinking….not that you don’t usually use critical thinking, you do. Getting caught by a satire site just makes you seem human. 🙂

Debbie S
    Participant

Loved the “How to jumpstart a millenial” @knobby…is that what you call a rude awakening? LOL

Knobby

Debbie, someone I know posted it to their site like it was real and I actually wondered if it was satire, and should have checked, but didn’t in this instance. Wes even sometimes posts stuff from the Onion to his facebook page that if I see Onion I know its satire. I wasn’t familiar with this site.

This is different from the other type of deliberate fake news to spin/twist the truth for political goals. You say both sides do it, and that may happen, but left wing liberals are inherently unfair in their approach to things in my opinion.

Debbie S
    Participant

Oh, I agree knobby…the left is differently more unfair. I just said that because I have seen some friends on FB post things for the right that they neglected to fact check. What sounds good is not always true…I think they are just making honest mistakes for the most part. Most of the time if I point it out they apologize and correct it/take it down. But how many people saw it and believed it while it was up. Anytime I try to point that out to a liberal….make way for the push back and name calling. I usually don’t even bother. Big difference, one side is living in an echo chamber and the other being careless with their posts. Meanwhile, the misinformation swirls….

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 197 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.