Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Real Estate/Creature Question

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Gumshoguy 4 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

DeAnn A
    Participant

That’s interesting bc I have decided if I ever sell my 9 acre property in NW Arkansas I’m going to market it to peppers and/or sasquatch researchers/enthusiasts. I do feel like the activity is one of the main reasons the previous seller sold the property to begin with. Either way we got a good deal and got it paid off in 5 years. People do need to know what they are getting into when buying rural property especially if it is priced fairly cheap.

Augustine L
    Participant

I don’t think preppers would believe BF existed. Not their thing. I mean, I have tried to tell a couple, but they blew me off.

Gumshoguy

“Does anyone else use the reports/encounters to search for real estate? Lately, I’ve been using landwatch.com & Realtor.com”

—————

I know there are lots of BF reports of people moving or selling off their property to get away from them.

Shannon S
    Participant

Not so Augustine

Augustine L
    Participant

When we talk of looking at sighting reports and real estate ads, are we looking for cheap real estate mainly or looking for a hot spot of our very own?

Celia
    Participant

I used to have my heart set on retiring to some wooded acreage but after listening to hundreds of encounter stories my plans have definitely changed.đŸ˜„

From a biologist viewpoint, if I were looking for a “hotspot” I would look for a place with decent cover and an abundant food supply that is situated within an easy distance of one or two bodies of water. I peruse landwatch fairly often and there are dozens of properties that fit those criteria.

Augustine L
    Participant

Any of you guys read 100 Bigfoot Nights?

Family moves into a “fixer-upper” in a very nice neighborhood. The home is large abut practically demolished. The fixing-up is practically a rebuild.

The people who had lived there before said they had foster kids who got out of hand and damaged the home. But the damage was so massive, like sinks pulled off walls, that they doubted thatstory. They noticed that every door in the house was a steel security door.

Things didn’t go well.

chris422
    Participant

HOW TO KEEP BEARS AWAY
    No one wants to wake up to the sound of a bear outside their tent. To deter these creatures, consider the following repellents:

â–³High-pitched noises
    â–³Flashing lights
    △Human voices — leaving a radio on while you sleep can keep them away.
    Ammonia
    â–³Citrus scents
    â–³Most animals dislike the smell of fabric softener sheets, the kind you use in your dryer. They can also cover the smell of food. Take a pack with you in your camping supplies and put them everywhere.

chris422
    Participant

How do you keep animals off your property?

Cayenne Pepper: Sprinkle it generously all over your lawn or flowerbeds. Reapply weekly.

White Vinegar: Spray it around the perimeter of your lawn as a chemical fence. …

Horse Manure: It’s not only good for improving your lawn but for keeping dogs away. …

Mothballs: Crush them and sprinkle them over your lawn.

Identify and seal shut any open entry holes leading to the attic.

Spray or spread super hot sauce on any areas they like to chew.

Trim back trees and any vegetation that makes climbing easy.

Ultrasonic Outdoor, Animal Repeller, Solar Animal Repeller with Motion Sensor

lime can be used to keep larger pests away

Gumshoguy

Real Estate/Creature Question – this is an example how a lot of these encounters end. Property goes up for sale.

——————

Summary: A young couple spending a few days at a cabin walking around the river and woods when a very tall 7 foot thing with gray mossy hair jumped in the Boardman River. They grab their bags run to their car and flee.

———————–

Camping, Hiking, Window Peeping, Gray, 7
    2008 August 12:00A Traverse City, Grand Traverse County, Michigan
    A young couple spending a few days at a cabin walking around the river and woods when a very tall 7 foot thing with gray mossy hair jumped in the Boardman River in front of them they grabbed their bags and fled to their car. The second time was maybe 4 years ago. My boyfriend and I went to my friend’s cabin between Traverse City and Kingsley. It is very close to river road. There is a natural spring on the west side maybe half a mile into the woods away from the river. The woods are thick and there are many deer trails all over. We went for a walk when a huge thing jumped into the Boardman River in front of us. We ran back to the cabin. Did not know what to do… We decided sit still. Then we saw a very tall man size thing by the back window…I will never ever forget that! It was close to 7 feet, gray, had moss, dirt and tons of hair. We got our bags and ran to the car! Location: Traverse City and Kingsley, Waterway: Lake Leelanau. From: xxxx., Date Reported: February 27, 2012. Source: Michigan Bigfoot Information, Bob Daigle

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.