Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: Poster of the Month!

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 594 total)
  • Author
    Wolf
    Participant

Correct.
    Eating it seems to be the effective treatment rather than smoking.

I know folks who have cured (or at least eased the symptoms of) cancer by juicing the leaves.

Knobby

That oil from marijuana looked interesting. I wonder if it works as claimed.

On another note, we have people of Walmart:

m99

OMGoodness. I guess if we can wear their stuff they can wear ours (?!).

I have to say, that dress does nothing for the guy. Maybe it’s the shoes. Maybe red is not his color. I don’t know what the problem is. Oh I know, it IS the color, the shoes, the beard~ PLUS, the fact it’s a he! Weird.

Knobby

Yes, he lacks fashion sense. Those shoes don’t go with the red dress. But look at the guy in the last photo. He has matching ankle bracelet and shirt, and matching head scarf and miniskirt.

m99

Well, to be fair, he is trying, isn’t he? His mother probably raised him and showed him the latest fashion. He surely picked her flair of fashion…

Steven B
    Participant

“The trouble with normal is that it always gets worse…” – Lyric from a song by Bruce Cockburn

m99

three words_ tongue in cheek_ we got a laugh outta Noah & whomever. 😏

John B.
    Participant

John B.
    Participant

Lol what did he get charged with? I guess because money was involved? Awwwwwwww. About time someone stole from those that came to steal from us.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by John B..
    Knobby

If he didn’t deliver what he charged for I think that is a civil matter. Plus, ICE gives them asylum.

John B.
    Participant

@knobby – Maybe he brought them to ICE for a cup of coffee and a snack first. They had a long journey.

m99

The Jewish Wheel

http://www.circlecalendar.com/shop/jewish-time-wheel

At one time I didn’t know a thing about the Jewish roots. This wheel fascinated me. When I was a Jesus Freak in the 70’s, I continued to dabble with things (on a deeper level) such as astrology. I was delighted to learn of this wheel. I can still think of myself as a lion, but instead of Leo the Lion, I’m of the Lion of the tribe of Judah. You guys that aren’t Christians, no worries, you can disregard this if you like. I just think it’s the cat’s meow. ✨

https://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Calendar/calendar.html

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by m99.
    pam
    Participant

The people of WalMart could learn a lot from Klinger on MASH.

Steven B
    Participant

“Lol what did he get charged with?…”

Most likely he would be charged with transporting illegals.

Knobby

Transporting illegals to a ICE detention center, LOL. That would be heroic under a normal and sane administration.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 594 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.