Home Forums Sasquatch Forum OT: What’s going on in your area?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Denise F
    Participant

I’m new to all of this myself, but I looked for the ones that were more of the cloth HEPA filter bags

Denise F
    Participant

I think there are lays of a filter type material after the paper (on the paper bag vacuum bags). Hey, I say play around with it a bit after you make the mask, any protection is so much better than none.

Hang in there, Debbie and I’ll keep your mother in my thoughts πŸ’—

Denise F
    Participant

*layers…layers of filter type material

Debbie S
    Participant

@denise gotchaπŸ‘ I thought that might be more helpful….I can quit looking for those bags now. LOL

Thanks for the good thoughts…sending them for you and yours…and your stubborn patient. I think as long as she follows her plan she will be fine. πŸ™‚

m99
    Participant

@debbie S ~ she wrote, I am so sick of stupid people tonight. πŸ™

Thank goodness your mother isn’t one of them. That business of NY’ers going south doesn’t surprise me. I can say this, because my husband’s family is also from NYC. Generally sometimes the people can be selfish and difficult to herd. But, hey, can’t we all? Thanks goodness she has a place to go to and you there. Man I’d give up a lot to have my mother again, even under such odd circumstances. And I know you would too. Thanks goodness she’s on her way out of the madness and to safety.

chris422
    Participant

Ben H
    Participant

Woohoo! I just found TP for my bunghole!

Three hours of driving and half a dozen out of the way stores. I found three 4roll packs of cheap Scott hiding behind a big cardboard mop display.

Just in time. I thought I was going to have to go drag my butt through the yard like my dogs do when their backside gets itchy!😨

Good luck everybody.

m99
    Participant

@ben H ~ That’s funny in a sordid kinda way. LOL. The mind pictures, the mind pictures…

IGA is selling it a roll at a time, limit three rolls. Did you ever think we’d have this sort of shortage? I didn’t & have been through some hairy storms and evacuations several times. Glad you got what you were after. Thank goodness you didn’t have the drag it like your dog. LOL. And it’s nice that you are maintaining a sense of humor. Nice to see your dogs cute little face. πŸ™‚

Ben H
    Participant

I have to laugh, M. If I didn’t the weight of the sheer stooopidity and selfishness of the human creatures at large would crush my soul like a wee piss ant.

Steven B
    Participant

Just got a “Shelter-at-home” order to go into effect 11:59PM March 26.

Denise F
    Participant

@ben
    That was a good one. Lol

@steven
    Better for you guys for right now. All the counties around me have one but we don’t. We have 23 cases and counting and yesterday the MoCo Police Reporter said “NO ROADS WILL BE SHUT DOWN AND NO ONE WILL ORDER YOU TO STAY IN YOUR HOME AT GUNPOINT” *oh brother, what a time to make a point*

Sangha K
    Participant
    Denise F
    Participant

Welp, there was an earthquake in TX today- a 5.0….. and I didn’t think anything else could shock me.

Hope everyone is well.

Steven B
    Participant

Well, I went shopping tonight and I should be good until April when the order expires and a bit beyond. I am totally prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse…

This how it always starts…a virus…people wearing masks and gloves…shelter in place orders…and then they come.

I have a case of Lone Star that, if rationed, should get me through to April. I have sufficient food and water to last ( unless I get bored and eat myself out of provisions). ’nuff ammo for 500 or more zombie head-shots – after that I have my samurai sword…I have my obligatory 1 piece red underwear with the flap back and my shotgun but, dang it, I forgot to get a rockin’ chair for my front deck. I’ve already practiced shouting, “Move along. Nuttin’ to see here.” and “Get off my land!” Yes. I am prepared for the short-haul. Once out of provisions I’ll be forced to start shootin’ possums at night for my vittles…

Ahhhh…MiBs – no…I am not serious… πŸ˜›

m99
    Participant

_you think that’s great, well, I got a bat, a big ol’ hunting knife and some bear spray. By the time he gets out his stuff I’ll have already taken on two or three of those zombies! I’ll spray, whomp, and then slash those boogers heads off!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.