Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: Climate Change hoax?

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    m99

Ohhhhh….

John B. 🤪
    Participant

When are the oceans going to rise? It’s well past Al Gore’s 10 year mark.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

John B. 🤪
    Participant

I’m old enough to remember when they were worried about Global Cooling in the 70’s, then Acid Rain, then the hole in the Ozone…

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Been waiting 30 years for the sea levels to rise. NYC should be underwater and I should be scuba diving looking for treasure. ___ happened Algore?

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Knobby.
    Amy H
    Participant

Well, Ole Al Gore developed the internet and once that took off, his climate change prediction became null and void! How’s that? I should be a campaign manager because I too can make up crap!

Knobby

Question:

If the ice cap over water at the North Pole completely melted how much would that raise ocean levels.

Answer: 0

Its the same as you’ll get with a glass of water with ice cubes filled to the top. When the ice cubes melt no water will overflow the glass. It replaces the same volume.

During ice ages where water ice covered large expanses of land ocean levels dropped.

Question:
    How many glaciers have we lost in modern times.

Answer: 0

Although glaciers have receded and climate alarmists predict many will be completely melted by the end of the 21st century — it’s not easy to check right now if they are right.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Steven B
    Participant

I was just thinking the other day that we should proclaim all the bison hunters of the 1800’s as heroes and visionaries for reducing the numbers of those methane producing, climate changing beasties from 40-60 million strong down to around 1,000. Those guys were ahead of their time…

John B. 🤪
    Participant

John B. 🤪
    Participant

SHANNON D
    Participant

Steve B. that was classic!!

Steven B
    Participant

😉

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Lol…

John B. 🤪
    Participant

He should prescribe her 2 hours of tree-hugging per day.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.