Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: Climate Change hoax?

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Steven B
    Participant

try just one link per post, m…I’ve had to do that for some time now.

Knobby

Remember back when climate alarmists were making dire predictions about our future, and since it had not happened yet it was hard to refute. Well, time will tell, and so far time has been unkind to even the most conservative of the climate alarmist models.

So, we are 25 years in now and the beaches are still there.

Knobby

Gretta Thunberg is back with a new video. To save the planet the world must become vegetarians. She says the world will run out of land used to grow the food we feed the animals we eat.

Steven B
    Participant

Greta…please…go back to school and earn a degree in something useful…perhaps scatology would be good…

David R
    Participant

Poor Greta! I hope she gets at least a few people to change! She needs to spend the rest of her life with a man out in the wilderness, and live off the land. No phones, or electricity. I could see her man sneaking away once in a while to find some critter to eat!

Debbie S
    Participant

They are starting to push this no meat agenda HARD. Keep pushing, the harder they push the more people say, “WTH?” LOL

Poor Greta…poor little brainwashed twit useful idiot tool in their toolbox.

Knobby

Chelsea Clinton to release ‘She Persisted’ book in 2022 on brilliant women in science that spotlights Greta Thunberg.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9890655/Chelsea-Clinton-plans-year-She-Persisted-books.html

Steven B
    Participant

The people around “Greta” should be prosecuted for exploiting the mentally-challenged.

Knobby

Its more like a teen useful idiot. George Soros is one name mentioned that has supported her.

Knobby

Solar panel farms cause birds to explode in flames. But green new deal supporters in the media tend to be exploding bird deniers.

Exploding birds on solar farms not a myth after all

Wolf
    Participant

Gretta Thunberg is back with a new video. To save the planet the world must become vegetarians. She says the world will run out of land used to grow the food we feed the animals we eat.”

Don’t worry, with the imminent grain supply shortage we won’t be able to feed animals for a meat supply within months (grass fed beef has no chance of coming close to filling the gap) 🙄

Debbie S
    Participant

@Wolf grass fed beef has no chance of filling the gap because farmers around here are scurrying due to the drought. For a lot of them there will be no second cutting of hay. Fields are drying up and they are rotating as much as possible to the green fields. Many were already feeding hay…in August. 🙁 Hopefully this onslaught of rain we got this weekend can turn this around and they can at least stay on grass for now.

The online farmers market I order meat from had HALF its offerings this past week. I am hoping that was just a blip due to dry fields and that also will turn around.

Steven B
    Participant

I’ve switched over to consuming small gold ingots…it is cheaper than buying beef..

Knobby

The Great ‘Global Warming’ Alarm Is Part of the WEF’s ‘Great Reset’

This article attempts to explain how the global warming agenda/global reset with Klaus Schwab (director of World Economic Forum) at the helm is attempting to ensure the future of leading industries, bankers, and royalty as the premier influencers and controllers of global affairs.

The article shows this politicized science trickles down from non-scientists, it states:

“If anyone says to you “the weather extremes are a sure sign of global warming”, it’s because they take this information directly from the media and assume it to be fact.

The media get it from government – or government ‘expert advisors’. The ‘expert advisors’ get it from a computer modelling exercise (e.g. Imperial College London).

The computer modelling exercise gets it from a large financial incentive offered by the corporate conglomerate and bought-out government, with the explicit instruction to produce a result which fills the needs of their combined political goals. In this case, to magic-up ‘scientific proof’ that global warming is real.”

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Knobby.
    m99

Uh, well said. The media gets it from…the govt gets it from …the advisors get it from…computer modeling gets it from…

reminds me of a song ~ And, the beat goes on…

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by m99.
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.