Home Forums Sasquatch Forum OFF TOPIC: Why are UFO's here?

This topic contains 73 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Steve E 1 day, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Augustine L
    Participant

sandy r
    Participant

I think with many things UFO’s and Aliens are of different species or creatures people what ever you want to call them. Just like are subject of Bigfoot and Dogman there are different sightings of how they look and how they act. Some may be aggressive and nasty wanting to cause harm while others could be observing and wanting to learn or TEACH us. What fear what we are not comfortable with. People see a strange creature and call it a demon while another may see the same thing and not see itmas a demon but just a creature of unknown origin to them, or a ”bear”.

Bonnie I
    Participant

I think they are sinister and act like they not only own Space but this place we call Earth too. They are here because they want what we have and shady officials who have made deals with them are profoundly misled.

chris422
    Participant

Is it okay to trust a demon? Really?

Gary R
    Participant

Gum, I have Jacobs latest book titled, Walking Among Us. I don’t believe he talks about us being their food. He talks about lots of other fascinating stuff, but not that. Course I could be wrong, but I don’t think I am.

I have heard about us humans being food for the aliens, but it was in reference to and the goings on at the alleged Dulce Base. I’m sorry, but this guys name I can’t recall. Duke and Wes did a 2 parter about him though on their conspiracy podcast. I didn’t hear him speak of this on their podcast though.

What I remember about it is that the aliens absorb their sustenance through their skin. That they sit in big vats full of this bluish colored liquid complete with human body parts floating around in it. I know… if this seems like extremely sick behavior, that’s because it is. Now I freely admit to not knowing for sure if this is in fact true. However, it further encourages me to wanna bolt and run, not walk, in the opposite direction from anything to do with these or any other aliens.

Shannon S
    Participant

I believe your talking about Phil Schneider

Denise F
    Participant

@shannon

Yes I think it was that Conspiracy Corner that Gary was referring to. I remember because it was a freaky and unsettling episode.

I’ve never thought of aliens the same after that.

Denise F
    Participant

In fact after that episode I have had bad dreams about them coming into my house. I’m a bit proud though because in the dream I grab a katana and begin to yell “come on mother……..”

At least I know I won’t get taken without a fight, lol.

Steve E

(I know this will sound kinda jerky, but 3 pages in…)

If anyone wants to actually address the TOPIC of “Why they are here?” feel free…

Augustine L
    Participant

They are here to torture us, make fools of us, and mess with our minds and beliefs, because they are demons and that is how they roll.

chris422
    Participant

They’ve come here for our money and American jobs…oops, wrong aliens.

Denise F
    Participant

No more beatin’ around the bush…..

ET’s or UFO’s are harvesting something for an appropriate or predetermined time.

Jay Carlsen
    Participant

Check it out …………

Steven B
    Participant

Hypothesis: Maybe they’ve always been here. Maybe they aren’t from another planet but, instead, are from this one. Do we really know what is beneath the oceans and the earth’s crust? Just speculating – nothing written in stone.

chris422
    Participant

I don’t if this pertains to the purpose for aliens coming to earth, but stories handed down speak of two figures that have always been at odds with each other, the stickman and the sky people. Supposedly the they are enemies of each other and are kind of like a yin and yang. Neither are evil, but each have have evil intent for the other.

Reference of the stickman is in relation to bigfoot. Despite what the Hopi claim, my elders think that these aliens only serve their own desires and that we’re just pawns in their quest for dominance and power.

in a nutshell-

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.