Home Forums Sasquatch Forum OFF TOPIC: Why are UFO's here?

This topic contains 73 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Steve E 1 day, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Steve E

Love David Jacobs writing style, not sure I believe his deductions though…

Budd Hopkins is another interesting guy…

Jay Carlsen
    Participant

But what about THIS ?
    If those foul lying things were what they claim to be ? Then WHY is this ? Why does the Name of Jesus turn these things ( and the Sasquatch People ) like the Undead ? These things might have been trying to manipulate our DNA ? But I am not so sure of their Intent.

Gumshoguy

I think I read an earlier book by Budd Hopkins and heard him a few times on the earlier Art Bell shows. Hopkins always struck me as a calm voice of reason.

chris422
    Participant

Dr. David Jacobs on Abductees Hidden Lives △

chris422
    Participant

Aliens & Demons Sneak Peek: The First 5 Minutes | Faithlife

chris422
    Participant

ALIENS & GOD – NASA Astronaut Terry Virts on London Real

Gumshoguy

Didn’t Dr.Jacobs propose that perhaps these things may eat people?

chris422
    Participant

Beats me.

Steve E

I never read that GUM, but he did propose that they were here for some sinister breeding reasons…

Augustine L
    Participant

I saw a UFO. They really do fly and are unidentified. The one I saw was very big, an isosceles triangle shape, with several red twinkly lights on the leading edges. It was going from south to north. One of my daughters saw it too. It was silent and below the lowish cloud cover.

I read Communion by W. Streiber, a fictional (?) story about abductions. It scared the crap out of me and I slept with the light on for a week.

Whitley himself his sort of a piece of work. wiki on whitley

He claims he is an abductee. From his descriptions of abductions I reached some conclusions. If his info in accurate.

The very sight of an alien petrifies humans beyond description.
    > I conclude they are some kind of ancient enemy, an ancestral bane.

They have messages about how we are damaging the planet, should not throw nukes at each other, and other such, they come in peace, blah blah.
    > I conclude this is the same kind of messages heard in seances, channeling, and so on. They are liars.

They have these fancy schmancy space ships.
    > I conclude these took a lot of time and brain power to produce.

When they abduct people, the essentially torture them.
    > I conclude they don’t like people.

They prod and probe and insert stuff. It leaves marks, bruises, and implants, apparently.
    > I conclude they are violent toward humans.

There is talk of hybrids, interbreeding, taking eggs, sperm, whatnot.
    > I conclude this is real creepy and sounds like a Genesis 6 sort of situation.

People often do not remember their little visits.
    > I conclude they have some kind of drug that causes amnesia.

Overall I think they are demons posing as interstellar visitors. Those little bodies are what they whipped up in the lab to disguise their true nature and give themselves a physical puppet.

I am not surprised Jesus name would repel them. I have three crosses on the outside of my home and two on the inside. Gonna stock up on the holy water, now I think of it. The kids (as they call them in Area 51) really are horrid.

chris422
    Participant

Communion, 1989

chris422
    Participant

Denise F
    Participant

I wonder why they come here but I also wonder why they are more frequently seen in some areas more than others? What would they be attracted to?

chris422
    Participant

From everything I’ve seen, they want our kids. It’s the central theme in all the data.

Augustine L
    Participant

They came to give Chris a reason to use fun GIFs.

I think the come to assail us in our homes in a way that terrorizes us. They love to scare us. Who ever stood up to that kind of shit? I’d like to know.

I sure never heard of anyone defying them and getting away with it.

Maybe THESE are the guys David Paulides should be looking at.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.