Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Off Topic – The Purge

Viewing 7 posts - 421 through 427 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

You can’t make this stuff up. The official DNC twitter account said the President’s rally at Mount Rushmore on Independence Day was to glorify White Supremacists.

Do those carvings of presidents really glorify White Supremacy? The DNC took the tweet down because even they went so far it became an embarrassment for them.

m99
    Participant

I saw that too. They, the DNC joined up with blm and other hostile groups. It’s on the record. If I was still a dem I’d be disturbed by this. They can take it down, but it’s where their heads are. Dangerous times.

Knobby

The thing is m99, when there is no outrage in the mainstream media, or thorough reporting, you have to be on top of things to glean what is happening to this country. Conservative/Republican voices are being purged and cannot get their voices heard with any regularity, and what is heard is countered with a deluge of spin and counter rebuttals. Trump was talking about this in his Hannity townhall interview.

m99
    Participant

I know that’s right knobby. I took a break then read some stuff, and was alarmed at the amount of lies that is being accepted as truth. I keep thinking about that verse of scripture that says woe to those who call evil good and good evil. (Isaiah 5:20)

Knobby

Woe indeed, you reap what you sow (Gal. 6:7-9).

chris422
    Participant

The Racist Gift Basket | Gabriel Iglesias

m99
    Participant

Okay chris, that WAS hilarious! My husband likes Fluffy. I’m sending this to him Right Now. He’ll tell me later if he’s heard it before. But, it’s so funny he’ll listen to it again, I think.

A while back I was watching Steve Harvey. Someone said grape kool aide and watermelon. Harvey was falling out! I looked at my husband and said, I don’t get it. He made a face (he’s a damn yankie). He explained as good as he could. I said, I was raised on all that, and that’s racist? Really? Duh. Then I recalled, the first five years of my life I had a nanny, who was a beautiful and cuddly black lady I loved like my own momma. I had no idea (any of that) was a black thing. I love kool-aid, grape soda, watermelon, and fried chicken. I thought that was just southern! For real. LOL.

Viewing 7 posts - 421 through 427 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.