Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Off Topic – The Purge

This topic contains 330 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  chris422 16 hours, 47 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 331 total)
  • Author

Wolf
    Participant

And thus do they push too far… making less and less effort to mask their agenda in their arrogance.
    … every day that passes increases our number…

The Sleeping Giant is having troubled dreams and is awakening…

Gumshoguy

I’m embarrassed to admit I graduated from a liberal university. I do recall having struggled to hold my tongue, and bide my opinion after hearing some of the tripe spewing out of the mouths of the so called members of academia. You were forced to go along to get along in order to graduate.

Debbie S
    Participant

@gumshoguy I remember well how hard it was to keep my mouth shut during college. The few times I offered my opinion did not go well. I was young and stupid and tried to fight back. And got emotional in the process….never good. And this was the 80’s….cannot even imagine how bad it is now. 🙁

Btw, did you get through that 3 hour video? I tried but gave up halfway. An hour and a half of wasted time and lost brain cells. It may have made some interesting points but the presentation stunk. JMO it seemed to just repeat, repeat, repeat. Did I miss something?

Debbie S
    Participant

Oops, 3 hour video is on the NWO thread, sorry.

chris422
    Participant

Dems get OWNED!
    156,657 views•Published on Sep 18, 2019

Mark Dice
    1.5M subscribers

Sangha K
    Participant

Why American voter registrations are disappearing

chris422
    Participant

Stated by the Supreme Court:

Remedies for wrongful purging
    In 2002, Congress mandated that all states enact the Help America Vote Act to help fix some of the problems faced in the 2000 elections. HAVA requires persons who claim to be registered to vote in a federal election in a jurisdiction, but are not on the voter registration list or are otherwise alleged to be ineligible to vote, be offered and permitted to cast a provisional, or paper, ballot. This provisional ballot would then be verified and counted after the election. In the 2004 election, 1.6 million provisional ballots were cast, and over 1 million were counted. Seventy percent of provisional ballots cast in states that allow provisional ballots to be cast in the proper jurisdiction were counted as valid. In states requiring that provisional ballots be cast in the proper precinct, 62 percent were counted.[9]

Vox is leftist propaganda. You see what the video neglects to inform its viewers is that a voter can contest their vote with their ID indefinitely. See that’s how fraud prevention works and that includes voter suppression. That means that video is lying by omission.

chris422
    Participant

Oh, and those cities or states that don’t do provisional ballots instead do paper ballots. I know it’s crazy; Every citizen gets to vote! lol

Knobby

Knobby

The Purge.

I used to be able to leave comments under the articles at Yahoo News, but anymore, anytime I try to leave a comment I see this notice, “Temporary Network Error. Please try again later.”

But I see others continuing to leave comments. I’ve experienced this for weeks: there is no network error. Yahoo News only posts biased left leaning articles and I comment from a conservative bent, and it seems I’ve been tagged for censorship, another way of purging opposing conservative commentary to their liberal bias.

Knobby

CNN, the most trusted name in news, has a whistleblower.

This week, a CNN insider will blow the whistle and through Project Veritas will release dozens of recordings made of officials at the highest levels of CNN, revealing a political agenda, bias and misconduct hidden from public view.

This series of tapes — which we think will be the biggest story of the year for Project Veritas — blends two extraordinary series of events; a brave insider secretly recording at work.

On the Eve of the CNN Insider blowing the whistle on his own network…

chris422
    Participant

Trump holds campaign rally in Lake Charles, Louisiana
    441,136 views•Streamed live on Oct 11, 2019

chris422
    Participant

Joe Rogan | Chappelle’s New Special Had 0% on Rotten Tomatoes
    5,376,492 views•Sep 5, 2019

JRE Clips
    3.09M subscribers
    Taken from JRE #1346 w/Zuby:

Comments:

Inebriatd
    1 month ago
    If you laughed, Dave did his job.
    If you’re offended, Dave did his job, too.

μTorrent1 month ago@Ray N. yeah but it was funny and you’re just a bitter bitch

Wolf
    Participant

“This week, a CNN insider will blow the whistle and through Project Veritas will release dozens of recordings made of officials at the highest levels of CNN, revealing a political agenda, bias and misconduct hidden from public view.”

YES! Truth will always out… it may bang against the walls of its confinement for years, but it cannot be stopped and will eventually spill forth… as ALL dictators/liars/thieves learn.

BirdMama
    Participant

This doesn’t surprise me at all, but just watch they’re coming to come up with some BS defense either way. Like saying the clips were doctored, that seems to be the big one any time one of them slips up.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 331 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.