Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Off Topic – General Politics 2

This topic contains 1,016 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Gumshoguy 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1,006 through 1,017 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author

Gumshoguy

Gumshoguy

Toledo, Ohio January 9, 2020

Gumshoguy

What’s this a Red Ring?

Gumshoguy

Gumshoguy

Knobby

Wolf, the article says they called her up and fired her over the phone, saying it was due to getting a negative review over her facebook post. When the media contacted them they said they fired her for other reasons. It is possible they had other reasons and that was the one that sent it over the top. The other issues could include she was the only Republican there, and she didn’t hate Trump, and thus didn’t fit in.

Wolf
    Participant

Quite possibly Knobsman.

In other news some uni students went to Brisbane library the other day to protest Drag Queen storybook hour.
    They copped so much social media abuse the leader of the group (president of Young Liberal National Party) committed suicide.

All they did was chant over and over “Drag queens are not for children”.
    Their own party (equivalent of republicans here in Oz) and our only ‘right wing’ news blasted them for being too ‘confrontational’.

Knobby

Drag queen storybook hour does seem a little perverse. I don’t think that is appropriate for kids.

Decades ago a number of school systems. especially California, started teaching Homosexual tolerance to kids as young as 2nd grade in order to head off any intolerance toward that lifestyle. There was a 2nd grade book titled, “Heather has two Moms.”

I’m opposed to mistreating anyone due to their sexual orientation, but these school teachers can’t teach tolerance without also teaching these children advocacy, that it is okay for them to seek relationships with either sex. It is a type of gay indoctrination.

I feel it should be left to parents to teach their children if its okay to seek a same sex relationships, and it must be awfully confusing for children to be taught its perfectly okay for them to form family units with either sex.

Recently a friend of mine commented that his daughter, in the 7th grade, told him she thinks she might be gay, that she likes this girl. Would this even be an issue if it were not for pro-advocacy school curriculum?

Wolf
    Participant

Adults can choose to do whatever they want, as long as they do no harm to others.
    Drag Queens have traditionally been entertainment for adults. They should have nothing to do with children who would at minimum be confused over it and at worse traumatised.
    In my eyes it is child abise, plain and simple.

Gumshoguy

Gumshoguy

ISIS leader dubbed ‘Jabba the Jihadi’ captured in Iraq

Source: New York Post, By Yaron SteinbuchJanuary 17, 2020

———————

560 pound ISIS leader captured by a front end loader and flatbed truck

Gumshoguy

Federal Court Tosses Junk Global Warming Lawsuit By Brainwashed Kids Against US Government

Source: Gateway Pundit

Viewing 12 posts - 1,006 through 1,017 (of 1,017 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.