Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Off Topic – General Politics 2

This topic contains 1,016 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Gumshoguy 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author

Knobby

Here’s a good article summing things up, and the mainstream media finally coming to the realization that the FBI was unscrupulous in its investigation.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/12/heres-the-likely-whistleblower-and-the-questions-he-should-answer/

chris422
    Participant

r

tt

yy

ii

yy
    yy

David R
    Participant

The cannon ball should be hitting SHIFTFORBRAINS in the head! The woman should be Nancy!

Gumshoguy

Wolf
    Participant

Chris, Call me old fashioned if you will but the woman in red being taken out I find extremely distasteful.
    I was brought up with the belief that Violence towards women by men is never justified.

Knobby

I don’t believe it will happen but this article (and others) have noted there is a danger of enough senate Republicans jumping ship to remove Trump. The following includes quotes by Nikki Halley, Trump’s former U.N. ambassador. The swamp Trump came to drain extends into the Republican party as well.

“President Trump is a disruptor. That makes some people very happy, and it makes some people very mad. … When I was in the administration, I served alongside colleagues who believed the best thing to do for America was to undermine and obstruct the president. Some wrote about it anonymously in The New York Times. Others just did it. They sincerely believed they were doing the right thing. I sincerely believed they weren’t. … No policy disagreement with him … justifies undermining the lawful authority that is vested in his office by the Constitution.”

What’s at stake, Haley said, “is not President Trump’s policies. What’s at stake is the Constitution.”

She is correct, but does all of this go beyond Trump being a disruptor? As we have witnessed, Trump is being opposed, called out and undermined through leaks by multiple anonymous and named sources from the “deep state,” his own National Security Council, former White House staff, former and current Pentagon, State Department and diplomatic officials, members of Congress and their staffs, and basically every other agency within the federal government.

There appears to be a common thread that runs through all of this opposition and stated hatred: “He is not part of the club. He is not one of us. He can’t be controlled.”

The unrelenting opposition to Trump is not based on the fictional quid pro quo with Ukraine’s president, but rather, a desperate need by the entrenched establishment from both political parties to maintain status quo of their all-powerful club — aka, part of the “swamp” Trump sought to drain.

For President Trump to be convicted in a Senate trial, 20 Republican senators would have to join forces with the 47 Democrats. We should not worry about those who openly dislike Trump, such as Sens. Mitt Romney (R-Utah), Susan Collins (R-Maine) or Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska); we should worry about those in the purple states, who face tough reelection fights in 2020, and those who have continually criticized and demeaned the president in private.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/474242-is-a-trap-being-set-for-trump-in-the-senate-trial

chris422
    Participant

You don’t have a problem with decapitation, but a woman hitting another woman irks you? OooKay.

chris422
    Participant

Chunk Yogurt is FINISHED
    273,832 views•Dec 14, 2019

Wolf
    Participant

Far too brief to tell it’s a woman and Trump’s face upon it makes it look like a bloke.

Gumshoguy

“I was brought up with the belief that Violence towards women by men is never justified.”
    —————————————–
    I was watching my granddson competing in some High School wrestling matches Saturday. i seen girls wrestling girls. I also seen boys and girls wrestling. The girl was picking up the boy slamming him to mat ruthlessly

Amy H
    Participant

Hum… so what sort of violence? All FORMS of it?

How about men pretending to be biological women in contact sports?

chris422
    Participant

No equality? lol

Personally, I’m a pacifist, but I absolutely abhor censorship of any kind. Regardless of personal taste or message, freedom of expression should be nurtured and that includes dark humor.

Note: To understand why I’m a pacifist has to do with taking life.

Gumshoguy

chris422
    Participant

Warning, this is a cat fight!

Gumshoguy

“Rep. Steve Cohen calls Rep. Jeff Van Drew a “traitor to the majority” for switching parties because of Impeachment”

Source: Red State Watcher

————————-

———————-

The Democrat party is in turmoil and broke. Considering The other (2) shoes haven’t dropped yet. I do believe a number of somebodies will be indicted, and some will be heading off to jail. More from one party than another although both parties will see some vacant seats. Some have been singing like Bluebirds since 2016 and flipped like Saturday morning flapjacks ensnaring more and more confederates text-book classical checkmate.

Some of those who screamed the loudest? Will shock the public when whatever their alleged crimes may be are revealed, and how whatever those alleged crimes may be were known by some previous administration who literally “owned them”whether by Blackmail or Extortion.

Who knows… We may witness the return of the Whig Party.

Educate yourself.
    Think for yourself.
    Research… listen to videos and look at the Q drops yourself.
    Make decisions for yourself.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,017 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.