Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Off Topic – General Politics 2

This topic contains 1,016 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Gumshoguy 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author

Gumshoguy

“ou know something’s afoot when the media have constantly touted Michael Horowitz as independent and fair.”

————————-

You said it first, but it i important to remind everyone. The Democrats and Swamp creature’s Republicans or Democrats all sung praise of Michael Horowitz, so let us not forget that he was was nominated to his IG position by President Barack Obama (Democrat).

Flawless trap. Horowitz can’t indict, subpoena or prosecute but everyone is now on record with Horowitz IG report. Hope there wasn’t any false testimony. Durham has full criminal prosecutorial rights and all the five eye….

What are the duties of the inspector general?
    The goals of the Office of the Inspector General are: to improve the economy, effectiveness, and efficiency of NARA operations. to detect and prevent waste, fraud, abuse, and mismanagement.Aug 15, 2016

The Inspector General can prefer something or somebody but the ultimate final decision to seek charges rest with Attorney General Barr who is the final arbiter. Heads up the Department of Justice and would direct an agency to investigate and his assistant US attorneys to prosecute.

———————————————

Durham has greater investigatory powers with broader reach than the IG who is only looking at internal issues within the Justice Department. Durham is looking at crimes, can impanel a grand jury and has subpoena power.

Former CIA Operative Calls Out John Brennan: ‘I Will Attend Your Trial and Sentencing. That Day Is Coming’

“I worked for you at CIA. You’re dishonest and corrupt. You’ve destroyed the agency that I loved and served for 23 years.

I swear to you: I will attend your trial and sentencing. That day is coming.”

Source: Red State

Gumshoguy

Gumshoguy

There you have it!

Gumshoguy

chris422
    Participant

Woohoo, we gonna have us an impeachment. Maybe even a civil strife. Wouldn’t that be nice?

Gumshoguy

Go to the IG report, and do a search for “Comey”.
    ———————————————————
    https://justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

Now do a search for “Corney”.

– look at all past OIG reports – that link is always hyperlinked
    – if you paste the URL into your browser, it is not read as a URL so it is a search
    – what does it take you to? another OIG report looking into the DEA using excess data collection

Q also misspelled “confirmed” & wrote “confinned”: Comey CONFINED the Special Counsel investigation to the outcome suiting Comey et al, ie. a roadblock against POTUS. “The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney”

Note: Learn the Conns. Words are often misspelled for reasons of hidden importance. Look closely and what does it say? What does it really say?

Gumshoguy

Gumshoguy

Farsical Charrade

chris422
    Participant

Gumshoguy

Knobby

They are impeaching him for obstruction of congress because Trump invoked executive privilege which allows him to excuse him or other administration members from testifying before congress. Nadler doesn’t care how ignorant he appears on the separation of the 3 branches of the government. They made up obstruction of congress because they couldn’t claim obstruction of justice since no actual statute of the law was violated.

I can’t believe how stupid this is. The president has the right to refuse to testify before congress or extend that executive privilege over members of his administration. That’s the law. But they are impeaching him for keeping himself and other members of his cabinet from testifying. Can someone explain that to me?

Stupid is stupid does.

Knobby

If Trump is impeached Sen. McConnell has talked about taking a vote to have a trial or just vote to rule on what they’ve already heard in the House. What a mistake that would be. The Dems got to run the show and not allow Republicans to call witnesses like Biden’s son, Schiff, the whistleblower, etc.

If there is such a vote the Senate Democrats will of course vote to not have a trial, but rather a vote to convict or find not guilty based on what the House Democrats have put forth. And they will get just a few Republicans to get the number 51 and then there is no trial.

But the charges are so ridiculous I’m wondering if even the Democrats will vote to impeach, and they’ll just censor Trump instead.

Knobby

But the way McConnell wants to do it is have each side, Democrats and Republicans, present their case with no witnesses called, and then just on that they will vote to convict and remove or not. That’s so like McConnell who is non-confrontational, just wants to get along instead of showing backbone, much like former Rep. Paul Ryan, to not want to preside over a trial of witnesses. He’s proven to be a lack luster establishment head of the senate and is part of the swamp problem in Washington.

It deprives Trump’s day in court not be able to address this, call witnesses, and he needs to call foul at having a vote without him defending himself.

chris422
    Participant

Trump Thanos tweet DESTROYS ALL
    157,622 views•Dec 11, 2019

Gumshoguy

This person was elected to office? Really? Dumb as a bag of rocks!

Dems Want To Impeach President Trump For Being…Tall?

Source: Red State Watcher

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,017 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.