Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Off Topic – General Politics 2

This topic contains 1,016 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Gumshoguy 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,017 total)
  • Author

Knobby

WHO IS HUNTER BIDEN?

Hunter Biden denied he was the father but he is the father of Arkansas woman’s baby, DNA test shows

DON’T FALL FOR THE DISTRACTION. The Hunter/Baby story is meant to suppress the major story with him and Burisma that broke today. Furthermore, search Google Hunter Biden and the only thing that pops up is this paternity test story. Today the head of the Ukraine gas company Hunter worked for was indicted and Hunter was named in it receiving millions in slush money.

Rudy Giuliani : I have sitting in my hands Uniqivable proof money laundering transaction that went through Ukraine to Latvia, Latvia to Cyprus, Cyprus to New York, with $3million laundered money going into the Biden account

Knobby

Rep Nunes yields his time to Schiff for story time hour.

Gumshoguy

Q said last year those that scream the loudest. … considering The Ukraine Burisma corruption scandal entangles and threatens to ensnare other political notables including Pelosi, Kerry, Romney family members .Thinking back now how vocal Pelosi, Kerry, and how these individuals beat the drums for fake conspiracy investigdtiondRomney were against POTUS, it sort of makes sense now . Hussein, the fake imposter renegade president from Kenya, brought to us by the Democrats was behind all of the rotteness all along.

Gumshoguy

Gumshoguy

What happens when the PUBLIC discovers the TRUTH [magnitude] re: [D] party corruption?
    What happens when the PUBLIC discovers the TRUTH re: [FAKE NEWS] coordination w: [D] party to conceal, shelter, and protect those criminally

You are witnessing the systematic destruction of the old guard.

Gumshoguy

Gumshoguy

Knobby

Gumshoguy, I didn’t post it but I read something tying Obama to this stuff in Ukraine. Also, the gas company Burisma in Ukraine is being accused of laundering about 7 billion dollars altogether. The Clinton Foundations largest donor was from Ukraine, but now that the Clintons can no longer peddle influence the foundation’s money is drying up and in trouble.

And that’s what these payouts are all about, to peddle influence, and it worked with Hunter Biden as his father Joe, with the approval of Obama, threatened to withhold 1 billion in aid if they didn’t fire a prosecutor who at the time was investigating Burisma. But now, because of Trump, that investigation is proceeding and the head of that company has been indicted for laundering money and Hunter Biden is mentioned in the indictment, having received 3 million of that laundered money through that back channel of laundered money. Was it reward for shutting down the investigation?

Knobby

The debate hosted by MSNBC wasn’t about asking tough balanced questions, those at MSNBC asked partisan political questions. It was more like an extension of one of MSNBC’s shows.

Here are snippets from an article on the debate moderation:

So it was no surprise that much of Wednesday night’s MSNBC debate featured the primetime host baiting Democrats’ already left-wing 2020 presidential candidates even further to the left. Maddow opened up the evening asking how Democrats will convince their Republican colleagues to impeach Trump.

Maddow followed up, trying to secure Amy Klobuchar’s vote in any future Senate trial of President Trump.

Under the guise of moderating the debate, Maddow urged candidates to make “the president’s conduct uncovered by this impeachment inquiry” central to their future general election campaign. But it wasn’t just Maddow. MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell also worked a solid attack on the Republican Party.

Maddow even encouraged Joe Biden, should he become president, to criminally target Trump after he leaves office.

“Sen. Warren, I’m going to push you on this a little bit for a specific answer to the question,” Rachel Maddow began another question: “Governor John Bel Edwards in Louisiana is an anti-abortion governor who has signed abortion restrictions in Louisiana. Is there room for him in the Democratic Party with those politics?”
    To Maddow’s apparent delight, Warren suggested there was not room for Gov. Bel Edwards in today’s Democratic Party.

https://news.grabien.com/story-supercut-msnbc-debate-moderators-challenge-dems-left-urge-go

I believe the driving force of the liberal news media helps establish a lot of the DNC policy more than the DNC sets its own policy.

Knobby

“Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar announced her $1 trillion affordable housing program to provide “homes for all,” including illegal immigrants.

The Democratic congresswoman revealed her “Homes for All Act” on Thursday, which would complement New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal by building 12 million housing units to the highest environmental standards.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/homes-for-all-ilhan-omars-1-trillion-housing-plan-includes-provisions-for-illegal-immigrants

Note: Isn’t that part of what wrecked Venezuela, buying votes through building free housing.

Gumshoguy

The Democratic congresswoman revealed her “Homes for All of Somolia Act”

Gumshoguy

“Gumshoguy, I didn’t post it but I read something tying Obama to this stuff in Ukraine. Also, the gas company Burisma in Ukraine is being accused of laundering about 7 billion dollars altogether. The Clinton Foundations largest donor was from Ukraine, but now that the Clintons can no longer peddle influence the foundation’s money is drying up and in trouble.”

And that’s what these payouts are all

That’s what I understsnbd too.

Gumshoguy

Hussein is knee deep in all of the corruption and alot of this that is now just being learned about Husssein knew about AND USED IT AS leverage and blackmail to get things he wanted, his way.Fact. Ukraine was the largest foreign donor to the Clinton Foundation.

But since 2016, the Clinton Foundation has lost $49.6 million.

Why?

Because pay-for-play only works when you hold a position of power.

Gumshoguy

We here atSC have been tslking abhout this a long time… funny that it has reached into te political specrucm too!

one million reports of missing people each year?

Gumshoguy

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,017 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.