Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Politics 3

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 282 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

Wolf, any candidate who would have Hillary one step from the presidency as VP is a dead man walking. I know she would love to be on his ticket. I don’t think Biden would be declared unfit for office, unless his obvious dementia/fading intellect is the onset of Alzheimer/s disease.

Knobby

Knobby

Knobby

LOOK AT THIS VIDEO. BIDEN IS SO CONFUSED.

During the debate when Joe Biden is asked a question about the coronavirus he responded by coughing into his hand.

Knobby

There is a draft New York governor Andrew Cuomo movement and its possible he could be chosen as the DNC presidential candidate at a brokered convention.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/24/andrew-cuomo-coronavirus-brokered-convention-democratic-nominee/

A lot of Democrats might view the seemingly dementia of Joe Biden as a loser in the November election.

Sangha K
    Participant

DID TRUMP SAY – “I AM A MASON” (HIS OWN WORDS)

Sangha K
    Participant

freemasonry infiltration in iran syria hamas hezbolla

chris422
    Participant

chris422
    Participant

Knobby

Amid recent speculation that New York governor Cuomo might get the DNC presidential bid at a brokered convention comes this allegation against Biden.

Former Biden staffer drops bombshell allegation: Joe pinned me to the wall then penetrated me

By Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal
    Published March 26, 2020 at 12:33pm

A woman who accused presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden of sexual misconduct last year is now accusing the former vice president of outright sexual assault.

Tara Reade, who worked as a staffer in Biden’s Senate office from December 1992 to August 1993, told the northern California newspaper The Union in April that Biden inappropriately touched her on more than one occasion.

“He used to put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck,” Reade told the paper. “I would just kind of freeze and wait for him to stop doing that.”
    The allegation came as other women shared stories of Biden making them feel uncomfortable by invading their personal space with his hands and body, or by smelling their hair. . . .

But Reade is now telling a very different story — one that portrays Biden as a cold, manipulative man who held her against a wall and sexually assaulted her.

Former Biden staffer drops bombshell allegation: Joe pinned me to the wall then penetrated me

No, say it ain’t so Joe. I couldn’t include the rest of the article here because it gets really graphic. It also has an audio/video of her describing what Biden did. Maybe this coming out now is designed to push Biden out of the way for someone else at a brokered convention. Maybe someone wants Gov. Cuomo. Maybe Hillary is behind this and will throw her hat (or wig) in.

m99
    Participant

She said – “I would just kind of freeze and wait for him to stop doing that.”

How about this? Get your filthy hands off of me!

What the heck? And I wonder if she’s a Hillary supporter? Maybe this is a roll out agenda. You know the C family doesn’t care who they ruin, and you’d think everyone would know that by now.

Knobby

m99, I read in another article that she supported Elizabeth Warren and now supports Bernie Sanders. That doesn’t mean she made up the allegations, but the timing of this does suggest a possible political motive, or at least she doesn’t want Biden to become president in light of his conduct toward her.

Another article gave her reasoning for coming forward was she was appalled by how the T.V. show “The View” attacked a lady named Flores who made allegations against Biden, and she’s coming forward to support Flores.

m99
    Participant

_yes knobby, I believe the far left are coming unhinged. I’m hoping the real American dems will look at this whole mess and realize their reps don’t have their best interests at heart, but their (own) bottom line. For instance, notice, who in the heck would actually think Biden could be CEO of the American people? And like, the far left media were saying we’re not getting enough briefings, then don’t watch the briefing at all. Really?

This is not a political pandemic, but the haters can’t wrap their heads around the fact we have a President doing something about this crisis (and doing a great job). Oh, God forbid! And I’ve been thinking there’s a political thing rolling out in the background, exactly like you said: “Maybe this coming out now is designed to push Biden out of the way for someone else at a brokered convention. Maybe someone wants Gov. Cuomo. Maybe Hillary is behind this and will throw her hat (or wig) in.” I agree, maybe 🙂 .

Knobby

Gov. Cuomo is doing his own regular briefings, like Trump is doing, and a lot of Dems think he looks presidential. They may realize they have a problem with absent minded creepy Joe and so some are ready to do this to poor Ol Joe.

Posted by Funny 90's on Friday, February 21, 2020

m99
    Participant

Doy…

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.