Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Politics 3

This topic contains 204 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Knobby 17 hours, 39 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 205 total)
  • Author

Wolf
    Participant

Dr P warns that Barr is attempting to stage a coup against Trump?

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e470d7b49075b001ce42fa3

Knobby

Crazy

Attorney General Barr speaking out about Trump tweeting actually laid cover for the president in the midst of Pelosi calling for a special investigation of the president (and Barr) for his alleged role in the Stone sentencing. Barr said, “President Donald Trump has ‘never asked me to do anything’ in a criminal case, including Roger Stone’s.”

Barr also said he’s going to do what is right and will not be bullied by congress, the press, or the president, which is primarily aimed at the next witch hunt they were trying to invent to keep the scandals pouring in. Barr then announced he was looking into the FBI investigation of Flynn, which the Dems/media over-react to, as usual. But he’s serious about not being swayed into not doing his job.

Barr saying Trump never speaking to him about the Stone case should quell that one, but they don’t care as they continue repeating the fake/unfounded accusation like its true.

The four attorneys who quit in protest is all showmanship, creating drama as they look for something else to have hearings against the president. There are even calls for AG Barr to be impeached.

Barr, who served as AG under Bush Sr., is the man for the job unlike Sessions who was taken from the senate and was not up to the task.

Knobby

Bloomberg suggested picking Hillary to be his VP if he gets the nomination. They would make a dual 5’4″ dynamo.

David R
    Participant

Yeah put Hillary in there as VP, and that should get a few more votes! I wonder how much taller she is then him?

Knobby

Some of the more dangerous jobs in the world:

1. #3 leader of al Qaida (kept having to be replaced)

2. POTUS having Hillary as VP behind him, one step from the presidency

Knobby

Attorney General William Barr is “draining the swamp” so to speak at the Justice Department. Here are two articles from liberal news publications going after Barr for his investigations into shenanigans at Justice.

Article at Washington post titled:
    Barr’s internal reviews and re-investigations feed resentment, suspicion inside Justice Department
    By Devlin Barrett, Matt Zapotosky and Josh Dawsey, The Washington Post Published 7:26 pm EST, Saturday, February 15, 2020

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Barr-s-internal-reviews-and-re-investigations-15059763.php

Another article at MSNBC titled:
    More than 1,100 ex-Justice Department officials call for Barr’s resignation
    By Devlin Barrett

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/more-than-1100-ex-justice-department-officials-call-for-barrs-resignation/ar-BB103DK5

Both articles originate from the Washington Post and are picked up by liberal news medias. It’s part of a concerted effort by the deep state and their cohorts in the DNC and media to bully and attack Barr as he starts appointing prosecutors to look into how the FBI and Justice department handled political investigations.

David R
    Participant

How would like to wake up to Adam Schiff looking at you?

Knobby

How would you like it if Adam Schiff was your daddy?

David R
    Participant

Knobby, I would have to change my name, and seek professional help!

Spanky
    Participant

I’d like to see him hang and really see those eyeballs bulge out

Wolf
    Participant

Perhaps that is why he looks like that?
    … he feels the noose around his neck constantly.

These DS criminals must be living in constant abject terror of their imminent futures.

chris422
    Participant

Wolf, I have question that you may be able to answer appropriately. Do you know who the “314 Action” group is? I keep getting a ton of negative emails from these people about Trump and Putin.

The latest one on Trump looks like this:

xxxx,

This is a simple email. Trump is proposing ALL of these cuts in his latest budget:

Cuts to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
    Cuts to the Land and Water Conservation Fund
    Cuts to Medicare
    Cuts to Social Security
    Cuts to Medicaid
    Do you oppose these cuts? Then join 314 by denouncing Trump’s budget and demand Congress refuse to make this draconian budget a reality →

314 Action is a grassroots community of over 1 million people working to elect Democratic scientists who will use science and facts to address some of our most pressing issues like climate change and health care. In 2018 we played a pivotal role in flipping the US House of Representatives by electing 9 Democratic scientists to the House and Senate as well as over 100 to key legislative districts while raising over $5.2 million with an average donation of just $27.55. Now we’re focused on flipping the US Senate, defeating 25 climate deniers in Congress and flipping key state legislatures across the country.

Gumshoguy

“Attorney General Barr speaking out about Trump tweeting actually laid cover for the president in the midst of Pelosi calling for a special investigation of the president (and Barr) for his alleged role in the Stone sentencing. Barr said, “President Donald Trump has ‘never asked me to do anything’ in a criminal case, including Roger Stone’s.”
    ——————–

I agree. The use of dubious words and gestures spoken ore made in outward appearances is part of the psychological gamesmanship of “Look here, not there” strategy being played out at the highest levels in full-view for all to see.

Gumshoguy

314 Action sounds like a Soros front group i.e Mon.Org. and thousand others.

Gumshoguy

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.