Home Forums Sasquatch Forum PANDEMIC? CORONAVIRUS

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 631 total)
  • Author
    Spanky
    Participant
    SCOTT O
    Participant

How horribly sad. Chinese civilians apologizing for their tyrannical dirtbag regime.
    They are courageous but misled. This whole thing stinks.

m99
    Participant

_ They are stuck worse than Chuck. Imagine.

chris422
    Participant

Sangha K
    Participant

Senator Boxer Confronted on Bilderberg

Sangha K
    Participant

Market is in Free Fall – As Predicted

chris422
    Participant

toomuch
    Participant
    toomuch
    Participant

Sorry, I meant audio. See above.

Knobby

greg, what about concentration camps for people over 65. We take them out of the way since the rest of us have a far lower percentage of dying and we can go about our daily economic business without fear of infected old people messing with the fatality numbers of the “free at large society.”

Or maybe quarantine anyone over 65 in their homes and order all younger people to move out and live in the free and open society of economic enterprises.

Janetta V
    Participant

This pandemic has affected the younger people, not older. I’m 67 and feel fine. Lol.

Denise F
    Participant

@janetta
    You are so right. In our area, the 30 cases are all people 40-60 yrs. We have only had 1 senior that’s been confirmed. He is 90 and been recouping in his home. Scary stuff for sure because you never know.

Knobby

At the top of this page Spanky didn’t note anything about the link he provided, just posted a link. I just got around to looking at it and it says the UK is downgrading COVID-19, that it doesn’t rate as a more serious disease.

It states, “UK downgrades COVID-19
    No longer a high consequence infectious disease
    by Jon Rappoport
    March 25, 2020

Where is the media roar all over the world—blasting out the news that the UK government no longer considers COVID an existential threat to all life on Earth?
    No giant headlines indicating that the dominos are now starting to fall in another direction—away from sheer suicidal insanity?

Oh, that’s right, it’s the MEDIA.

The UK government, on its website, announced on March 23, under “Status of COVID-19”:
    “As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.”

Denise F
    Participant

Just don’t let your guard
    down, yesterday we heard of a 36 yr old principal in New York (supposedly healthy died from virus) and then I find that a child died in L.A.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-24/los-angeles-young-person-coronavirus-death

SCOTT O
    Participant

Take a chill pill Denise. I have yet to know of anyone who actually has the virus.
    It’s been downgraded here too. The liberal media has been pushing panic and doom since the beginning. The deep state numbers don’t align with actual statistics, such as how many people ACTUALLY contracted the virus and didn’t even know it or report it. The death rate when considering ALL cases is around 1%. This is all a ruse to get you to give up your freedom and rights.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 631 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.