Home Forums Sasquatch Forum PANDEMIC? CORONAVIRUS

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 646 total)
  • Author
    Bob B
    Participant

SGT Report: Bio-Weapon

Knobby

Bob B, I stopped watching this video when he said it was a Zionist attack on China. Why would Jews want to attack China with a bioweapon, and how could he possibly know its a Zionist attack if it was. I should know there will be garbage circulating at this time to muddle things as the conspiracy folks start cranking stuff out. This video is about selling emergency food too.

Bob B
    Participant

Why would they attack the USS Liberty? They did, but to say so is somehow taboo. I have no answers for that fact.

The person makes the distinction, in his view, between Zionist and Jew.
    Maybe you should have listened to all he had to say, then you wouldn’t have to ask me ‘Why’.

Knobby, free and open discussion means, at a minimum, at least hearing a person out. I’m not about to champion his use of verbiage or his position to respond to you.

Not everyone is always right; then again, not everyone is always wrong.

Wolf
    Participant

Zionists hide behind the word ‘Jew’ (and ironically are rarely semetic)… something it seems many semites know and despise.

The latest from Clif High is worth listening to:

Wolf
    Participant

Inneresting…

q2

“CORONAVIRUS TRACED TO THE BRITISH CROWN

The Pirbright Institute (UK) has been awarded 11 U.S. Patents, including Coronavirus U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701

Pirbright Institute is controlled by the Queen’s Golden Share

Pirbright’s controllers track back to British SERCO & Sir Geoffrey E. Pattie, Chairman Marconi and the British Intellectual Property Institute

Outrageously, British SERCO—today runs the U.S. Patent Office (proof below), U.S. FEMA Region 04, and Zone 02, websites for U.S. Obamacare, OPM, GSA and U.S. Navy SPAWAR, Virginia, New York, 63 U.S. city air traffic controllers, and more

SERCO used its control of the U.S. Patent Office to issue its British bio company a patent on the Coronavirus in record time—that’s pure fraud”

https://americans4innovation.blogspot.com/2020/01/coronavirus-traced-to-british-crown.html

“The Coronavirus was invented by The Pirbright Institute at posh, well-appointed laboratories located in Woking, Surrey, England just outside London’s M25 outer belt.”

Bob B
    Participant

Wasn’t it prince Phillip who said that after he dies he’d like to come back as a virus?

Bob B
    Participant

Some measure of Martial Law..as in war time footing..has been declared in China.

US Military has taken steps to prep for similar realities: protecting war fighters from debilitation due to this virus.

China factories closed untilMay 1, 2020.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/china-city-declares-martial-law-over-virus-outbreak-u-s-military-ordered-to-prepare-for-pandemic-duty-containment-china-factories-to-remain-closed-to-at-least-may-1-stock-and-corporate-doom

Knobby

The CDC has already issued a warning to expect the coronavirus to spread across the U.S.

Wolf, regarding this statement, “The Coronavirus was invented by The Pirbright Institute at posh, well-appointed laboratories located in Woking, Surrey, England just outside London’s M25 outer belt.”

That might not be worded correctly. Maybe they created a strain of coronavirus. Both SARS (which originated in China) and MERS (which originated in the Middle East) were coronaviruses.

So, it seems Canada got this strain from the U.K. and China purchased it from Canada. That would mean it escaped a lab in Wuhan.

At least that scenario actually makes sense, showing a smoking gun instead of another conspiracy laid on the Zionist.

Knobby

Bob B, I listed to more of the video and the guy is off the wall on so many conspiracies. He said the airlines that were quarantined were due to the people on board showing flu like symptoms due to radiation sickness from satellites beaming down 5G. I think the real reason the airline passengers were quarantined is because the flights came from infected areas, not because the passengers had radiation sickness after flying closer to the satellite. The U.S. had likely already planned to quarantine these planes before they even took off.

Wolf
    Participant

Bob B
    Participant
    Knobby

Bob, I know there are concerns about 5G which may be warranted. Are there any studies or data from the medical community yet showing harm to individuals? and anything about 5G broadcasting satellites giving people radiation sickness with flu like symptoms?

Knobby

Wolf, your opinion, is the coronavirus the great coming pandemic like Cliff notes, that could kill 1 billion in the next 3 years, or is it a much less hazardous disease.

I asked a doctor about it today and he said it was less deadly than the regular flu. Of course I’ve read that in the media also. I noted that China might be under reporting the number of deaths, and he replied to look at the numbers who have died outside of China, and also the 14 diagnosed in the U.S. whom none have died. The percentage of death is low outside of China.

So, I’m wondering if that is correct, considering the death totals outside of China. I’m also wondering if the virus takes a long time to kill and those in China have had it longer, and we haven’t seen the real percentage of death outside of China yet.

I mentioned to the doctor the two step process Cliff mentioned, of someone recovering and then having a relapse where it causes swelling in the brain/spinal cord. He had never heard of that. I’ve never read that anywhere else either besides Cliff, although I did see something released by China that people who recover can have a relapse, which would give some support to Cliff’s comment he says a doctor in China told him.

I’m hoping this might not be as deadly as some predict, and I’m curious what you think about this?

Bob B
    Participant

Was the Wuhan release the prelude to a Bio Attack on the USA?

In 2005 the Chi Coms said war with the US was inevitable and Bio Weapons were the key to Chinese victory.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/2005-china-defense-minister-speech-bio-weapons-will-clean-up-america-for-china-invasion

Knobby

It’s a very demented mindset to take that kind of view of the world.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 646 total)
  • The topic ‘PANDEMIC? CORONAVIRUS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.