Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T ~ Life Threatening Incidents

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steven B 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

m99
    Participant

(I’m starting this thread as a way for all to post their experiences, or learned from I became aware of, featured in the video below. Hopefully this will assist others in staying safe. Please feel free to contribute. The man in the video is a Michigan resident who got the surprise of his life.)

Awhile back there was conversation in the threads, however briefly, about the dreaded ‘rip currents’ of oceans. Today I came upon another rip current, in Michigan, and the guy’s surprise he got caught in a rip current and nearly died. Check this out.

Gumshoguy

Boats? I walked into a Yacht Club and approached the first gentlemen to give me eye-contact when I stepped through the door. He was sitting at the bar sipping a gin and tonic when I asked if he had a boat… Lol. He nearly spit out the wash in his mouth when I asked… He answered, “I own a yacht. identified myself and told him there was an immediate emergency and I needed his boat. I told him I was going to commandeer his craft and we went out to the dock, and I commandeered a private yacht to affect a water rescue on the Detroit river one cold dark October. We did locate on of two men fishing on the river when they capsized their boat. Me, the captain and my partner who hopped aboard after taking control of the private craft save somebody with no headlights in t venturing out into the black dark abyss of uncertainty risking our lives and jobs for somebody that never did even say thanks.

—————————

I’m not a boater. I have never owned a boat… not even a raft.

m99
    Participant

That’s beautiful GSG. Yes. BUT, it always comes around again. I say thanks! It’s people like you that keeps structure in this dark, selfish world.

m99
    Participant

Here’s something to look at regarding lives of abandoned babies in S. Korea. I’d say this is the epitome of life threatening incidents, that happens over and over again. Check it out.

Steven B
    Participant

Thanks, m. I have a documentary movie about that.

m99
    Participant

Really? I watch docs frequently but don’t recall one on this. What’s the name of it & I’ll look it up.

_ Other than that, Hello Steven B! 🎈

Steven B
    Participant

Well, Hello m. 🙂

Here’s a a link for you:

https://store.focusonthefamily.com/the-drop-box
    A powerful documentary about caring for “the least of these”! In South Korea, Pastor Lee Jong-rak and his wife sacrifice everything to provide a safe haven for the orphans in their midst. You’ll witness how they take in children who would otherwise be left abandoned on the streets—including those with physical, emotional, and mental challenges. Dove approved. Rated PG. Closed-captioned. Approx. 77 minutes.

m99
    Participant

@steven B ~ Good morning Steven. Thanks for the link. I’ll check it out. I haven’t been a Focus on the Family participant in quite a while. Kudos.

Steven B
    Participant

Yw, m. Glad to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.