Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Keep your guns Americans

This topic contains 44 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Gumshoguy 4 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Knobby

I had a younger brother who was a victim of a home invasion where some Hispanic guys he didn’t know came in and beat and stabbed him. He didn’t die that day, but died later. MS-13 gang is in Charlotte, responsible for lots of crime, murder, but I don’t know if that’s who it was. But I know there are lots of illegals in Charlotte bringing crime there and I want the border closed.

He didn’t own a gun. I don’t know if it would have made a difference but I believe in having that option.

He was a Highschool Math teacher, and had a huge memorial due to students.

Bob B
    Participant

Sorry to hear of your loss Knobby….my condolences and a silent prayer.

Steve E

SO sad, RIP to Knobby’s brother..

With a gun, you like to think a person would have a fighting chance, but ya never know..

Bob B
    Participant

Here is the reality: never answer the door unless you are armed. Without going into much detail, people would be shocked to learn that many ‘home invasions’ are perpetrated by gang members dressed as officials.

Other home invasions follow the “Hey I need help, my phone doesn’t work or my vehicle is broken down”…just saying!

Amy H
    Participant

I guess, Wolf, I’m always looking for a different answer as opposed to the obvious. The reality though is it is inculcation and it starts early. We in the US are lucky because our founders were extraordinary people. They gave us the gift of freedom from tyranny. They knew, as do you having lived in a social democracy, that humans are humans! The desire for power and control will corrupt while attempting to use the best intentions. No one sets out to lose freedom. It’s a process. Australians used to be thought of as hard ass Wild West kind of folks. It’s was sad to see you all give up your freedoms when you all turned in your arms.
    I hope it’s a lesson we don’t repeat.

Wolf
    Participant

Aussies today are nothing like what our fathers were like… or for that matter most of our fathers weren’t anything compared to our grandfathers.

We, like I suspect most everyone else in ‘the western countries’, have become soft, whinging, self entitled children… dependent on our surrogate parents (the state) for what we all should be personally responsible for.

It’s human nature. Struggle and hardship makes a human tough. Comfort and luxury (relatively speaking) makes a human soft, both physically and mentally. It’s why our peoples are such a target for third world scammers… we don’t have street smarts and expect to be protected from ‘bad people’.

Amy H
    Participant

Well said.

Gumshoguy

@ Wolf – Relative to your book, how does one reach the author (you)?
    ———————-

Gumshoguy

Kelly W
    Participant

Wolf.. question?.. what are the laws concerning, trained protection dogs? for home/personal protection..

Steven B
    Participant

guns

guns

guns

guns

Guns are a lot like parachutes If you need one and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Wolf
    Participant

“what are the laws concerning, trained protection dogs? for home/personal protection..”

They have to be registered as dangerous dogs (at sometimes great cost) with the local council who may, at their discretion, take your dog and put it down if people complain about it.

If your dog bites an intruder sadly it will most likely be put down regardless of circumstance though you may save it after a costly court battle.

Gummy, you can email me wolf@sasquatchsagas.com or via BookFace messaging.

Gumshoguy

Okay thanks Wolf.

Spanky
    Participant

___ Wolf? You can’t even protect yourself in your own home w/ o getting sued?

Wolf
    Participant

You can but you can only use ‘necessary force’. If the cops/judge thinks you responded with any more force than was necessary it’s called “excessive” and you can go to prison for it.

So if you are attacked just sit back and wait for the police to come to your aide 🙄
    Woe betide you if you fight back and hurt your attacker for you will probably go broke fighting to stay out of jail in court. 😡

Spanky
    Participant

Sounds like you need to keep a stack of bricks rope and some deep water. Just saying

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.