Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: Election Fraud evidence compilation

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 702 total)
  • Author
    Esther L
    Participant

Yes, Chris, of course I do. As a case in point, please go to your local supermarket and start calling people vulgar names and shouting conspiracy theories. Be sure to attack the children and elderly. Please target white cisgender people and southerners in your rant. Then report back to us on how the public accepted and allowed your free speech.

Esther L
    Participant

Knobby – here is an article addressing some of the items in your post. It was written prior to the presentation, but after the items in question had been publicized. Again, Logan admits there is a reasonable answer to their concerns. I’m not sure why Mr. Logan and Mr. Cotton continued to voice these findings when it appears they had already been addressed prior to the presentation. I’ll continue to look for articles that can clear up this inconsistency.

https://apnews.com/article/technology-joe-biden-arizona-government-and-politics-ap-fact-check-0e7fad7e5bdf02d953c6b90a474267cc

Chris422🤠
    Participant

No, I leave that to the BLM and the ANTIFA. That’s their cup of tea. The woke generation is more than capable of being hateful.

Just because I have the right to do something doesn’t mean it’s right to do it. I’m quite capable of being free and wise.

You should try it. Peace! 👌

Esther L
    Participant

And that exactly was my point all along. Thank you.

Esther L
    Participant

Knobby, could provisional ballots account for a large number of those who weren’t on the rolls by Nov. 7 but had been confirmed by Dec.? This article lays out the terms and reasons behind provisional ballots (I realize you’re probably already aware of that but this might help others). Also, note that the 2002 congress was republican and enacted the Help America Vote Act.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/provisional-ballots.aspx

Also, given the demographics of registered voters in AZ, is it reasonable to believe that enough would have voted Biden to upset the expected return? I haven’t seen much, if any, replies of substance in this thread by those who oppose the fraud allegation, so just trying to add food for thought.

Voter Registration Statistics – JULY 2021*PARTY NAME
    REGISTERED VOTERS PERCENT
    Republican 1,499,862. 34.72%
    Democratic. 1,374,540. 31.82%
    Other. 1,408,606. 32.60%
    Libertarian. 37,364. 0.86%
    Total. 4,320,372

Penny F
    Participant

What is so beautiful about free speech and Knobby hit on it, thank you, is even though we all have Free Speech, it is our choice in which to act. I went to school at a very politically active campus. AND yes, Esther, there were folks standing on literal soap boxes screaming about God knows what, very offensive some days. MENTAL. BUT, guess what?!?!?! It was allowed, it was accepted and even ENCOURAGED. I may not have agreed with the screamers, but they were allowed their soap box b/c this is AMERICA.

Esther L
    Participant

That destroys ten years of behavioral therapy to learn how to judge my environment before speaking. Haha. #lifewithautism

Knobby

Esther, as you know the first amendment only deals with government intrusion on speech. Are you advocating its good if government is involved in curtailing speech? I can’t tell. People will say many offensive things in public. I think the cancel culture goes to far in many instances.

The Biden Administration is working with social media to censor content. As I’ve said, that’s a first amendment issue, I believe. But there is also ample political censorship to favor the Biden Administration by medias on top of that. Does the current administration advise them too.

ABC edits out Obama calling Biden’s ‘open borders’ unsustainable

Esther, you may believe AP Fack Checkers are gospel, and they can get some things right. But don’t assume if they fact check it they got it right. Some people hang on fact checkers as the final word when they can be biased or deceptive and sometimes they just repeat the official line or rebuttal like its true.

Maybe those added to the voter rolls who voted in the election is just a problem with provisional ballots, as the Maricopa Board claims. If you vote in the wrong precinct your ballot then becomes a provisional ballot until its cleared up. I’ve voted provisionally.

So it could be these were people already registered to vote. You can’t register people after they vote of course. Its up to those who canvas what the auditors found to determine what is going on with that.

From the AP Fact Checker

TRUMP: “Arizona shows Fraud and Voting Irregularities many times more than would be needed to change the outcome of the Election.”

THE FACTS: Not so. The number of potential fraud cases is far smaller than President Joe Biden’s margin of victory in Arizona.

That’s up to those who canvas what the auditors found to determine. AP/Democrat fact checkers can’t make official declarations on fraud yet, or gaze into crystal balls and know all unforeseen fraud. And there could be tabulation mistakes that are not fraud; so, AP hedges on this to where there might not be enough actual fraud uncovered but the election could still have been different.

The AP fact checker was misleading in how it attributed this to Trump

TRUMP, alleging “all the access logs to the machines were wiped, and the election server was hacked during the election.”

After writing that statement the fact checker only addressed the hacking issue, not deleted files, claiming the main election machines were not connected to the Internet. It said nothing about access logs being wiped, which a party did go in an delete files. AP tying the two together like that is misleading. Your other fact checker (and it is your fact checker if you use it regardless of how you want to couch it) messed up on the deleted files, repeating the Maricopa board line that none were deleted when they in fact were, and a tech had to do in and recover them off of the hard drive.

My point is, fact checkers can clear things up but you also have Democrat shills and also simply repeating the opposition that might not be true.

I don’t expect this audit to overturn the results, but let those canvassing the auditor’s results figure that out. If there was cheating they’ve had almost a year to cover it up; so, whatever cheating may have gone on may be beyond the auditor purview anyway.

Another thing, the auditors have been asking questions all along about things and the Maricopa Board of Supervisors have been uncooperative. The auditors have long complained about this and all the road blocks and refusing to assist on things. So, now they are trying to answer some things. Some might explain what the problems were and some of it might be spin. Their attempt to explain discrepancies doesn’t mean its a fact.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Knobby.
    Esther L
    Participant

Knobby. No my point on free speech was that government cannot curtail it, but the general public will only allow so much and therefore not all free speech is allowed in a society. I agree that our everyday “language”, not necessarily speech, has become difficult to navigate without offending someone somewhere.
    I am satisfied with this subject if everyone else is and would like to move on? I have stated my case, and Penny, Chris and you have as well. It’s been a good conversation.

“Their attempt to explain discrepancies doesn’t mean its a fact.” True.
    Tired tonight. Thanks for the replies.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

The PC police are not the General Public. That is an illusion made by the woke culture. And free speech is always and has always been curtailed by the government. You see these woke Warriors, as they call themselves are the PC police and the government is their partner in crime. This woke dementia is a disease that attacks society for alleged wrongs based on their warped viwpoint.

It happens every generation and it will continue to happen as long as we allow it.

Racism does exist and it continues even today. Most times in plain sight, but few people actually say anything about it. It is especially ignored by the woke culture.

Esther L
    Participant

This should be in the politics thread but this will do. I thought conservatives demanded constitutional purity. Such as the separation of church and state?

https://www.rawstory.com/cawthorn-bannon-domestic-terrorism-threats/

Esther L
    Participant

I look forward to intelligent rebuttal, not republican buzz words and poorly concealed insults such as “democrat shills”. Facts that can be repeatedly substantiated would be best.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/10/cyber-ninjas-audit/

Esther L
    Participant

Well. It appears Facebook is not in cahoots with the government to silence conservative voices. Or is this whistleblower also a democrat shill?

https://www.salon.com/2021/10/04/facebook-whistleblower-exposes-a-dark-reality-right-wing-disinformation-is-popular–and-profitable/

Knobby

I tried going to that article from the hard Left leaning “Salon.” It said 404 error. Did they pull it, or what happened?

As far as the Biden Administration working with social media like Facebook and Twitter to guide them on what should be censored on a regular basis, Biden’s press secretary admitted it. I saw the video of her admitting it and read the outlets like Fox News, etc., talking about this. So, I don’t know what you think you have, but the cats out of the bag.

And as far as your admonition for me not using the term “Democrat Shills,” a lot of the fact checkers for outlets like CNN, NBC, or AP are shills for the Democrat Party and look out for their interest. Surely you know those news outlets are biased in favor of the Democrat Party, not balanced.

And we can discuss this stuff in a less incendiary manner, or at least pretend to be even keeled.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Knobby.
    Knobby

On the article you linked to in post #196176, by an MSNBC analyst speaking to Joy Reid, its a great example of Left Wing Conspiracy Theory. Its about Christian White Nationalists rising up in a Holy War.

The Biden Administration has tried to conjure up this domestic terrorist threat from white nationalists from day one, but there is little to no evidence of planned terrorism. The FBI has even hinted at disbanding its task force to look into this domestic terrorist threat because there is hardly any kind of evidence for it.

Its fear mongering politics. The DNC feeds divisiveness. The Democrat Party has long engaged in class warfare, to instill in groups how they are oppressed and in need of a champion, them, to right the wrongs. Its how they build constituents, and they will do the same with all the undocumented prospective future Democrat voters crossing the border. The stimulus package they are trying to pass gives $300 for each illegal child a month (guaranteed government income).

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.