Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: Election Fraud evidence compilation

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 768 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

“Attorney General William Barr on Monday gave federal prosecutors the green light to pursue “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities before the 2020 presidential election is certified next month, even though little evidence of fraud has been put forth.

In a memo obtained by Fox News, Barr advised that allegations concerning voter fraud “should be handled with great care” and that “specious, speculative, fanciful or far-fetched claims should not be a basis for initiating federal inquiries.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-authorizes-investigation-allegations-voting-irregularities-no-evidence

Top DoJ Voter Fraud Investigator Quits After AG William Barr Authorizes Probe
    by Tyler Durden
    Mon, 11/09/2020 – 20:01

Update (2140ET): In response to AG Barr’s decision, NYTimes reports that Richard Pilger – who oversees voter fraud investigations – has quit:

“Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications… I must regretfully resign from my role as director of the Election Crimes Branch.”

Does it not seem odd that when asked to investigate voter fraud, the gentleman who is in charge of investigating voter fraud chooses to resign rather than do his job?

Perhaps it was his alleged involvement in the Lois Lerner IRS targeting Tea Party groups debacle that triggered this resignation?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ag-william-barr-authorizes-justice-department-probe-voter-fraud

Comment:
    Maybe he was asked to leave after expressing reservations.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Knobby.
    Knobby

A LOOK AT PENNSYLVANIA WHERE BIDEN LEADS TRUMP BY ABOUT 45,000 BALLOTS

Lindsey Graham: Possible ballot harvesting in Pennsylvania involving 25,000 nursing home residents
    by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor | | November 09, 2020 10:23 PM
    | Updated Nov 09, 2020, 11:17 PM

“I’ve got more information. We’re now finding potentially that 25,000 nursing home residents in different nursing homes requested mail-in ballots at the exact same time,” the South Carolina Republican said on Fox News.

“You can’t ballot harvest in Pennsylvania,” Graham added. “What are the odds that 25,000 people in different locations of the same age group requested at the same time a ballot? Somebody is up to no good in these nursing homes.”

As Graham mentioned, ballot collection is illegal in the swing state. The Trump campaign lost a legal effort to ban drop boxes.

Graham has also called for a Justice Department investigation into voting irregularities after receiving a sworn affidavit from a Pennsylvania postal worker alleging that postal supervisory officials hatched a plan to backdate ballots mailed after the election.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-possible-ballot-harvesting-in-pennsylvania-involving-25-000-nursing-home-residents

Here are some statistical anomalies in Pennsylvania.

Biden bizarrely received several tens of thousands of more votes than registered Democrats in the following counties.

In some cases, the increase in support for Biden surpasses 65,000 votes:

A disproportional number of Biden voters, than was found with Trump, voted for Biden only, not voting for anyone else on the ballot. When manufacturing votes, it is too time consuming to vote for other office holders.

Continued statistical analysis shows wild numbers of people who voted ONLY for Joe Biden and didn’t vote further down the ticket:

Pennsylvania — 98,000
    Georgia — 80-90,000
    Arizona — 42,000
    Michigan — 69- 115,000
    Wisconsin — 62,836

‘Like Flipping a Coin and Getting Heads 100 Times’: Stats Boffs Scrutinize Biden ‘Victory’ Numbers

Knobby

THE ALWAYS RESOURCEFUL CORRUPT NEVADA. TRUMP TRAILS BIDEN BY 34,283

Whistleblower Saw People in Biden Van Opening, Filling, and Sealing Nevada Ballots, Trump Campaign Claims
    9 Nov 2020

BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV

The Trump campaign on Sunday described a sworn affidavit from a whistleblower in Nevada who alleges to have witnessed people inside a Biden-Harris van opening, filling out, and resealing mail ballots.

The whistleblower, who the campaign did not identify, witnessed the alleged incident while on lunch break. He said the people inside the van were using letter openers to open the ballot envelopes. Once the people became aware they were being watched, they formed a human shield around the van to purportedly cover up the activity.

Trump campaign representative Matt Schlapp detailed the allegation during a press conference in Las Vegas on Sunday. Schlapp described other instances of potential fraud, including 9,000 ballots cast by people who have moved out of the state, two examples of ballots cast using the identities of dead people, and voter registrations issued to minors under the age of 18.

Schlapp said that the campaign is also working through documenting hundreds of cases in which Republicans were denied the chance to vote.

Schlapp also referenced another whistleblower who told the campaign that during a review of some 14,000 ballots, a supervisor repeatedly overruled his objections about questionable ballots.

Schlapp said that the Trump campaign is basing some of its legal strategy around the allegations. Another member of Trump’s ground team in Nevada, Adam Laxalt, said that the campaign has not been able to see any of the signatures on the 600,000 mail-in ballots counted in Nevada to check if they matched the signatures on file.

Around 200,000 signatures were processed solely by a machine that reportedly had its accuracy settings reduced to a point where the matching was no longer reliable, Laxalt said.

Whistleblower Saw People in Biden Van Opening, Filling, and Sealing Nevada Ballots, Trump Campaign Claims

Knobby

Knobby

SOROS, PELOSI, FEINSTEIN ALL Tied To The Election Software Used In Michigan Called ‘Dominion’ That Switched 6,000 Votes From Trump To Biden. Many States Currently Use ‘Dominion’.

Posted by Centipede Nation Staff on November 6, 2020 9:31 pm

Smartmatic created the Dominion software. Smartmatic is run by Lord Mark Malloch Brown who works for George Soros.

Other positions have included vice-chairman of George Soros’s Investment Funds, as well as his Open Society Institute, a Vice-President at the World Bank and the lead international partner at Sawyer Miller, a political consulting firm.

https://centipedenation.com/first-column/the-election-software-system-in-michigan-that-switched-6000-votes-from-trump-to-biden-is-called-dominion-it-is-used-in-30-states/

Wolf
    Participant

“Washington Post had been “played” by federal agents, who interrogated Hopkins on Friday. According to O’Keefe, the agents tried to “coerce” the whistleblower into “watering down” his story during the interview.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/506352-postal-fraud-allegations-pennsylvania/

Knobby

I saw an article on this yesterday. Its worrisome that those in government were and are trying to thwart this. You know the lamestream media/pundits will be repeating this. Even the postal department saying the whistle blower had been disciplined several times in the past, something that should be kept internally, not shared with the public, shows even they are laying cover. That goes along with the meme I posted yesterday which states,

“USPS: We’ve investigated ourselves and cleared ourselves of any wrong doing.”

Agents “leaking” a false story to the Washington Post! They have no business doing that except someone in government is actively trying to thwart/cover up fraud allegations. The attorney generals in these various states should be investigating fraud but they don’t turn a hand.

I imagine these investigators spoke to others who worked with the whistleblower and are burying whatever they gleaned from those individuals who may have been forthcoming.

I saw this title to an article at Drudge Report, “Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of tampering…” Pro Biden sites don’t put up much in the way of evidence of fraud. Even at Fox News its mostly the evening commentators at Fox: Hannity, Ingram, and Carlson, who will dare point out voter fraud.

Watch this how Neil Cavuto at Fox News cut off Trump’s press secretary when she began her press conference by talking about election fraud.

Notice the Twitter disclaimer at the bottom about fraud allegations are disputed. There are some valid claims of fraud, anyone can dispute the allegations.

SHANNON D
    Participant

If its true that Pelosi and Feinstein have interest in Dominion, how is that even possible, no politician of any side should be allowed this type of conflict of interest.
    Goes to show you the laws are for us and not for them..

Here is an article regarding machine vote flipping..

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost — Using Dominion and Other Systems

Knobby

SHANNON, I think the bigger problem is the direct link to Soros. I found that article because I knew there were claims Soros had owned a company that made voting machines. I searched and found he was associated with Smartmatic. So, then did a further search entering both Smartmatic and Dominion and I found that Smartmatic created the Dominion software, and then I found this article I posted here tying Soros to the Dominion software.

A lot of people might not follow links and read articles, and I often post pertinent content along with the link. Here is a paragraph from the article SHANNON linked to:

“Last night we reported on another so called system ‘glitch’, this time in a county in Wisconsin. Evidence was provided to us that showed that the vote totals for Rock County appeared to be switched between President Trump and Joe Biden. 9,516 votes were eliminated from President Trump and moved to Joe Biden. This 19,032 vote difference when corrected would eliminate Biden’s lead in Wisconsin.”

—————-
    My comment

It would only come close to flipping the state for Biden. His current lead is 20,540. They are still counting votes in Wisconsin which is 99% done. I hope this is verified because it would create a very narrow margin between Biden and Trump. I would like a greater verification on how they derived that information, where it came from (by whom and how that data was collected?).

It does provide this link at the article:
    https://thedonald.win/p/11Q8O2wesk/happening-calling-every-pede-to-/

At the link it states,

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨HAPPENING!!! CALLING EVERY PEDE TO BUMP THIS NOW. FULL LIST OF VOTES SWITCHED OR ERASED BY DOMINION!!! AND ALL THE EVIDENCE!!! THIS IS A NUKE🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
    posted 1 day ago by TrumanBlack (edited) +19192 / -0
    EVERY THING YOU’RE ABOUT TO READ IS VERIFIED AND WAS MADE BY THIS PEDE [CENTIPEDE] HE DID ALL THE HEAVY WORK

🏆 https://thedonald.win/u/PedeInspector/ 🏆

Edit: the data we have has been directly linked to the footage of the news networks like CNN

————————-

Yesterday Trump announced something big was coming. I hope its good stuff, and that things like this is true.

SHANNON D
    Participant

Knobby, thanks for that! Here is the interview done by postal investigators of the postal employee that saw some suspect activity, since then the MSM said he has recanted his story. Yet he has said that is false.
    It seems he wired up for this interview, I have not had time to listen to it yet as I am still at work.
    Let me know what you think, I so much content coming in from my friends I just cant keep up..

Knobby

I really don’t have time to listen to that 2 hour video interview either SHANNON. Maybe someone else can and give some details. I did notice at the very beginning the interview is being conducted by the USPS office of IG (U.S. Post office Inspector General). And its reported they tried to pressure the postal worker to recant, and news was leaked to the Washington Post that he did recant, something he denies and has called on the Washington Post to recant.

So, let me just repost this meme I posted earlier in this thread.

Knobby

Good news of sorts. Georgia will conduct a hand count of all ballots. Hopefully correcting voting machine flips and other errors in the recount. The secretary of state, a Repbulican, ordered the hand recount of ballots.

Georgia to Conduct a Hand Recount of Election Ballots
    By Newsmax Wires | Wednesday, 11 November 2020 11:25 AM

Georgia’s top election official said Wednesday the state will conduct a hand recount of all paper ballots cast in the Nov. 3 presidential election.

Uncertified results in the state show Democrat Joe Biden leading President Donald Trump by 14,000 votes out of nearly 5 million votes counted in the state. . . .

Raffensperger, a a Republican, said the recount will be conducted by hand in each of Georgia’s 159 counties. He expects the recount to take until Nov. 20, which is the certification deadline.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/georgia-vote-recount-ballot/2020/11/11/id/996546/

Knobby

As I’ve tried to find what the various lawsuit are about I haven’t found any involving the Dominion software that possibly flipped votes. But here is a video clip of Rudy Gulliani discussing some Dominion employees coming forward as witnesses of vote fixing.

Knobby

SHANNON, here is something I found about the recorded interview. Below shows comments by agent Strasser trying to get into the whistleblower Hopkins’ head. Read this weird stuff he was saying.

Project Veritas Releases Shocking Recordings of Federal Agents Trying to Intimidate USPS Whistleblower Into Recanting Election Fraud Claim
    By Cassandra Fairbanks
    Published November 10, 2020 at 6:49pm

“We have senators involved. We have the Department of Justice involved. We have-” Strasser says.

“Hopkins interjects that Trump’s lawyers have also been in contact with him.

“I am not — I am actually. I am trying to twist you a little bit because in that, believe it or not, your mind will kick in,” Strasser says. “We like to control our mind. And when we do that, we can convince ourselves of a memory. But when you’re under a little bit of stress, which is what I’m doing to you purposely, your mind can be a little bit clearer. And we’re going to do a different exercise too, to make your mind a little bit clearer. So, this is all on purpose,” Strasser said.

—————————-

Project Veritas has said that they also have recordings of federal agents attempting to intimidate and coerce him into recanting — but that he held firm. They have said that they will be releasing those recordings shortly.

“The recordings are explosive evidence of retaliation, ‘scaring’ him,” O’Keefe wrote of the intimidation. “Whistleblower has received a letter putting him on suspension without pay.”

The whistleblower says that he even tried to contact reporters from the Washington Post to let them know their story was false, but that he was ignored.

“They refuse to even talk to him or include his comment,” Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe tweeted.

BREAKING: Project Veritas Releases Shocking Recordings of Federal Agents Trying to Intimidate USPS Whistleblower Into Recanting Election Fraud Claim

Knobby

I just learned how we have a recording of the interrogation of the agents on the Whistleblower:

Hopkins wore a wire during the interview with USPS Inspector General special agents Russell Strasser and Charles Klein out of “fear of retaliation from his superiors and labor representatives.”

Project Veritas on Wednesday released a two hour audio of the grilling the Marine vet had to endure.

The postal service inspector general agent told Hopkins that part of his job of protecting him was to “shave” his memory of what he heard.

Strasser also warned Hopkins that he could be accused of raising the more than $130,000 donated on his GoFundMe page deceptively unless he allowed Strasser to “protect” him.

The IG agent explained that the best way to protect him was to have Hopkins sign an “updated” statement that undercut what he said in his affidavit.

Hopkins said that on Monday, that after his interview with the USPS inspectors, he went out and delivered his mail as usual, and after he clocked out, he was told not to return to work until the investigation was over. He said received a letter on Tuesday saying he was on “unpaid suspension.”

https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/11/project-veritas-audio-shows-pa-usps-whistleblower-being-pressured-to-amend-his-statement-accusing-supervisors-of-backdating-ballots/

Hmmm, let this be a warning to other postal workers to keep their mouth shut.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 768 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.