Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: Climate Change hoax?

This topic contains 244 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  m99 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 245 total)
  • Author

Gumshoguy

“Netflix has a new series called V Wars. Climate change/global warming caused Antarctic ice to melt releasing an ancient virus.”

——————————————

Interesting Knobby. Wouldn’t that be similar to such alien precautions one might expect from returning space-voyagers who cycle back from their space missions? I mean to suggest that mean sand women undergo a battery of medical tests and periods of mandatory observations.Some of these are up there for extended periods. Not my cup of tea. Takes a certain type o person to endure that kind of hardship.No baths, no clean clothes, wearing dirty diapers for month? Those that do that deserve more than wealth, prestigious honors and medals.

Amy H
    Participant

Wolf, I’ve read the science, as much I’m able because the statistical work is way above my head. But I do have someone I can ask who is a statistician.

The government started stopping lawsuits against big pharma during the fear of the swine flu epidemic. So the government told pharma to produce vaccines for swine flu. They said they didn’t have enough time to go through the several years worth of testing and evaluate for the production process and wouldn’t do it without protection.

There’s your answer.

Amy H
    Participant

Research it wolf. It’s there.

Wolf
    Participant

Ok, so the government passed the act in 1986 for an outbreak that was not going to occur until 2009? 🤔

Yup, that makes sense…

Jan F
    Participant

I AGREE
    I AGREE
    I AGREE
    ITS NOT A HOAX

IF ANYONE BOTHER TO READ THE BIBLE EVERY DAY,
    THEN YOU WILL SEE LOTS OF TEXT ABOUT CLIMA CHANGE IN THE LAST DAYS.
    AND THE LAST DAYS ARE NOT TOMMORROW

Jan F
    Participant

The bible os your Daily bread

Rick F
    Participant

Just follow the money!
    It will tell the truth behind every myth.

chris422
    Participant

Jan, Revelations is a prophetic book. If you take it at face value, it means that it’s unavoidable. It’s going to happen and you can’t stop it. Coincidentally, climate change is a natural process and it can’t be stopped.

Man is not in control of earth. We never were and we never will be. You can recycle and reduce emissions, but it won’t matter. Earth is going to do whatever it wants.

We have nine super volcanoes that are due to erupt in the next 70 years. Two of them are overdue by a decade. If any of them decide to erupt in the spring, it’ll be like nuclear holocaust followed by an ice age.

These climate change people need to do some more reading and get the facts.

The above picture shows what the Yellowstone Supervolcano would do. People are worrying about the wrong things.

Wolf
    Participant

Gummy… “I sent you some Bigfoot material specific to Australia a while back that I thought you might find helpful in your books that you did not acknowledge”

Sorry I missed that… any idea which thread that was in?

Gumshoguy

@wolf – No, I am sorry don’t now but it might have been on one your recent threads about your boos or book chapters my friend. I just thought you might find them interesting.

What I will do when I locate some more I’ll just open a thread specific to you.

Gumshoguy

“Man is not in control of earth. We never were and we never will be. You can recycle and reduce emissions, but it won’t matter. Earth is going to do whatever it wants.”

————————————-

Hi Chris, Good response. I agree with you.

Wolf
    Participant

Thanks Gummy.

Rick said: “Just follow the money!
    It will tell the truth behind every myth.”

… and every new law, false flag event, news ‘incident’/narrative, medical push (vaccines), technology (5G), etc etc…

Gumshoguy

Gumshoguy

The Key to Science. Apply this to any known science.

Gumshoguy

GLOBAL CHANGE HOAX?

HARNESS THE GAS AND USE THE FREE ENERGY

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 245 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.