Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: Climate Change hoax?

This topic contains 238 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Sangha K 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 239 total)
  • Author

Wolf
    Participant

Steven B
    Participant

Here’s a good one to watch as well. I have the DVD myself. Dr. Gelman is a local personality that used to have a radio program here Sat.AM:

Juan Q Puplic
    Published on Aug 24, 2017

A Convenient Lie, The Hoax
    A Documentary on the Myth of Man-Made Global Warming

Full and in HD 1080p

A Lawrence Gelman Production

in association with

Rio Films and Talk Back Films

chris422
    Participant

Greta Thunberg’s Rage Activism is Already BACKFIRING on Environmentalists!!!
    318,073 views•Sep 24, 2019

Steven B
    Participant

See the column on the right-hand side of page 16 Titled: “Why Humans Don’t Have Much To Do With Climate Change”

Dec 19 2013 edition 406 for web:
    https://issuu.com/springwaternews/docs/dec_19._2013_edition_406_for_web/16

And…

From my FAVORITE Aussie in America in regard to Greta:

Sydney Watson
    Sep 29, 2019
    HoW DaRe YoU
    For links relating to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsqaPs-8SEs

Knobby

In the video above Sydney Watson discusses using fear in a political context and she quotes, “Anxiety is particularly effective in political talk as it facilitates persuasion (Brader 2008)

As the video notes, school children are being bombarded with allegations that the world might end because of climate change. Should they be scaring small childrent with that? It seems in order to indoctrinate the coming generations they are starting early.

Not long after Greta Thunberg’s “How dare you” activist rage on climate change, that we are at the beginning of a mass extinction, stealing her dreams and her childhood, a 14-year-old in Manchester, UK reportedly killed herself over climate change.

Scaring children and propping them up to push their climate agenda is just wrong.

Gumshoguy

Read Michael Crichton’s book “State of Fear” … and get informed. Excellent writer and good read. He passed away too soon.

Wolf
    Participant

Fear is the most powerful negative emotion, which is why it is used so much as a tool of control… It is The psychic chain that binds us and why if one can recognise it for the illusion it is one is immediately freed, not just from external control but self-inflicted internal programming as well.

Our surroundings immediately go from oppressive to opportunistic for it is only when one fears naught that one is able to see the opportunity that was right in our faces all along. It is the filter that twists and distorts the creative energy of the universe (the voice of God) and via said distortion turns it into destructive energy instead of creative.

Matthew W
    Participant

Climate change is no hoax. My wife and two of my children are research scientists with phd’s. The evidence is clear and unrefutible. Please beware of junk tv show “science.”
    Greta is way ahead of her years. We may disagree with the manner in which she chooses to convey her message, but the message is the truth.

Wolf
    Participant

The climate is always and has always been changing.
    The question at hand is to what extent are humans causing it.

Steven B
    Participant

The scientist widely known as the “Father of Global Warming” has admitted for the first time that data used to promote his climate change theory was false and fraudulently manipulated by Al Gore to suit an agenda.” https://principia-scientific.org/father-of-global-warming-scientist-finally-admits-theory-is-wrong/

There is no shortage of climatologists, meteorologists, and scientists who’s research does not deny that climate changes, HOWEVER, they are firm in their knowledge that CO2 and/or Man is NOT the cause ( https://www.globalresearch.ca/more-than-1000-international-scientists-dissent-over-man-made-global-warming-claims/5403284 ).

The UN created IPCC (International Panel on Climate Change) was mandated to ONLY examine “man-made” causes and so it refuses to consider the Sun’s influence, or any other, on climate and would only fund, publish, and give credibility to research of “man-made causes”. (Springwater News, Edition 406, Dec. 19, 2013 ) https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/topic/o-t-climate-change-hoax/#post-157551

Long before Al Gore’s “Inconvenient Truth,” green Nazi Guenther Schwab played a large role in catalyzing the frightening theory of global warming.” https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2011/02/the_nazi_origins_of_apocalypti.html

Gumshoguy

Do I need a scientist to tell me that I should or should not that if I go outside when it rains that I get wet? Science is unable to definitively say how many rain drops fall from the sky but they can predict when it may rain – on most days.

Climate Change = Draconian Laws x Fear and Control

Climate Change is a scheme no more or less than a page from the same book that presented us the Federal Reserve under the pretense of being a wholly owned federal government entity – when in fact it is a private very exclusive consortium of private individuals and families.

China told the world what it thinks of climate change. Being the world’s most populous country in the world followed by India, who together make up nearly one quarter of the world’s people emit tons more pollution into the earth and atmosphere than most smaller nations due primarily to inadequate or non-existent industrial or consumer safety or quality control attributes if pollution was the standard feature.

Political Gamesmanship x Entrepreneurial Advantage and Political Inside Trading

Gumshoguy

Well I don’t know your wife or your children but I”m sure they are nice people and you love them very much but that is their opinion. I wouldn’t believe them anymore or less than scientist believe the existence of Sasquatches. That is one approach and your opinion only.

But of course we will never know the precise cause just as we will never accurately know the true number of rain drops that fall from the sky or precisely guess how many leaves there are on the trees worldwide or hairs on a gorilla either will we?

The first volcanoes occurred four and a half billion years ago. There are perhaps 50-60 eruptions per month. There are about 7 billion people on this earth today, it would be a stretch of the imagination for anyone to claim “global climate change” is a man-made causation for all that been ailing the planet. es human extinction unless of course it were global all at once.

National Earthquake Information Center (NEIC), locates about 12,000–14,000 earthquakes each year according to a NEIC, US Geological Survey, and the University of Memphis. Some earthquakes cause volcano eruption. If and when you research earthquake activity you will find there has always been earthquake and volcanism since before man has began to record them.

When volcanoes erupt, they spew choking ash and poisonous gases into the air and cause avalanches, mud flows and lava flows that destroy trees and virtually everything in its path. Nothing about that has anything to do with global warming nonsense. Global warming is a weak argument in my opinion. Global warming is nothing more or less than a scheme to liberate you from your wallet similar to what the federal reserve has done.

The ring of fire is a name given to a vast area encircling the Pacific Ocean consisting of vast volcanic mountain ranges again, nothing in the least to do global warming anymore than hair on a gorilla or the price of rice in China does. When volcanoes erupt, they can be life changing events depending on the severity.

Science seems undecided as to what exactly erased pre-historic creatures from the face the of this earth and yet they claim and assert that man is the leading villain and cause global changes.
    Some still assert and maintain a massive meteor theory whereas a strike caused a global freeze but a general consensus argue that extinction was caused by global volcanic eruptions that filled the skies with dust and gas that blocked the sun that caused a deep freeze long before man walked this earth.

Where the temperatures cooler or warmer around the outlying states immediately after the Mt. St. Helen volcano eruption in Washington? Did the government issue health warnings and air advisories to the immediate and outlying states following that eruption on May 18, 1980?

Prior to the big event it was venting noxious gas into the air and when it did erupt it poured choking ash onto several states “Seismologists registered an ever increasing number of small earthquakes, fumaroles began to vent, and minor eruptions shot ash and steam out of its crater,” says Berkeley Seismology Lab, in a statement from their blog May 18, 2010.

From days of prehistoric world to present day times there has and always be big events that we can argue for or against mankind involvement, but weather climatic changes have occurred with or without involving people.

—————————-

Source: Berkeley Seismology Lab, May 18, 2010, accessed 10/15/2019, http://seismo.berkeley.edu/blog/2010/05/18/today-in-earthquake-history-mount-st-helens-1981.html

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshima

Source: Timeline of volcanism on Earth, accessed 10/15/2019, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_volcanism_on_Earth

Source: https://www.scholastic.com/teachers/articles/teaching-content/volcanic-eruptions/

Source: How Often Do Earthquakes Occur? IRIS, Education and Outreach Series 2011 June, no.9, accessed 10/15/2019, https://www.iris.edu/hq/files/publications/brochures_onepagers/doc/EN_OnePager3.pdf

Source: Live Science- Volcanoes, Not Meteorite, Killed Dinosaurs, Scientist Argues

By Tia Ghose December 07, 2012, accessed 10/15/2019, https://www.livescience.com/25324-volcanoes-killed-dinosaurs.html

Source: Did Volcanoes Kill the Dinosaurs? Weighing Volcanic Dinosaur Extinction Theories, Bob Strauss

Updated August 20, 2018, accessed 10/15/2019, https://www.thoughtco.com/did-volcanoes-kill-the-dinosaurs-1092135

Denise F
    Participant

Some of you may have younger family members that can ‘blow your mind’ these days, like I do.

My son, 19 yrs old, and I were in the Drs office the other day waiting on an elderly relative to finish her Dr visit. Unfortunately, we had too much waiting time and he begins to tell me that in 50 yrs (mind you, 50 yrs) that we will be in a war with each other for land. Climate change will have melted so much ice and deadly viruses will be exposed back into the atmosphere that aren’t immune to …..wiping out most people.

The people left will be fighting for livable land/space …….it went on but my eyes glazed over and my hearing got muffled.

They (the younger generation) REALLY believe this stuff.

I’m not saying that I don’t believe in taking precautions to make our world or environment better but I highly doubt in 50 yrs we will be wiped out by exposed viruses from climate change. 🤯

Denise F
    Participant

I wish I had taken a picture of my face in this Drs office while he was telling me this, I’m sure it was priceless, lol.

Amy H
    Participant

I think the issue of climate change has become a chess piece in politics. It is an undisputed fact the climate is changing. However, the earth is a dynamic equilibrium. It’s nothing new. Do we think man has an effect, Yes! However, it is the extent that’s the issue. Since it’s become a political hot button issue for the Dem’s, it is over-emphasized.

One thing about scientists, they’re used to people not paying attention. On those rare occasions where a large number of people actually pay attention, scientists get weird. They’re not the most socially oriented. Usually quite the opposite. Of course there are exceptions.

Once people pay attention to scientists a lot of bias and generally unhappiness about never being listened to starts rolling out of their mouths. They start pounding their agendas and they over exaggerate issues. Scientists believe most of science is so important, and if they’re lucky enough to get on a bully pulpit, they shout about the extremes. This is what has occurred.

Politics and science don’t mix well. You’ve got talking-lying-heads working with nerds who’ve been in an office locked away studying their chosen arena.

It’s kind of a bummer because climate change is real, humans broadly, are contributing, as do other animals, but to what extent we’ll never know, (as Gum said about counting rain drops). Now that it’s so political it just become a beating stick used by the Dem’s.

I know most people would do “the right” thing in free countries if given truthful options. Its too late now with this issue. Politicians have ruined it pretty much like they do with social issues. They pander to the extremes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 239 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.