Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: NOVEL CORONAVIRUS Pandemic 2

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 920 total)
  • Author
    Wolf
    Participant

We ARE treated like cows because that is literally how those that believe they rule think about the people… as stock in the paddock to be milked, shorn or slaughtered at will.
    There is a reason I refer to the courts as sheering sheds.

Wolf
    Participant

Copied from a BookFace post:

For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️). I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.
    So Masks?
    I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
    • N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
    • surgical masks
    • filter or cloth masks
    • N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
    Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).
    • Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”
    • Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.
    -Ultimate Answer:
    *N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.
    *The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they don’t work in a bar, not even a little bit).
    *Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.
    The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”
    Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.
    *Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.
    The top American organization for safety.
    They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.
    I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.”
    If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense. Don’t drink the kool-aid.
    If a business wants me to wear a mask, that business doesn’t want my business. If governments mandate I wear one then I guess I’ll be an outlaw. It’s about control. How about y’all control the looters, real criminals, and overreaching politicians!”

Knobby

Great Info!

Very early on in the pandemic it was reported cloth masks will not work, that the microscopic virus will penetrate right through them; you need the N95 mask to block the pathogen. Then when it became apparent that health care workers would not have enough masks the CDC started saying masks will not protect you from the virus. They later admitted that was an intentional lie, justifying the lie as a means to safeguard enough masks for healthcare workers.

It was a few months after saying masks will not help when the real news spread that masks do provide protection — then the CDC admitted they did help but said use cloth coverings, don’t go out and buy up masks that are needed for healthcare workers. So, I’ve seen all these people wearing cloth masks knowing the truth that they don’t provide any real protection. I’ve never worn anything but an N95 mask.

So, none of this is new to me except the mold that can build up on cloth masks and I didn’t realize the N95 mask didn’t filter the virus you breath out and that surgical masks don’t filter what you breath in.

I’m wondering if the recent spike in COVID-19 could be the result of people feeling safe with the cloth masks, going more readily into environments, like protests/riots, with a false sense of security that they, behind their cloth masks, are not breathing germs of super spreaders?

SHANNON D
    Participant

Friend of mine who is a trauma doctor said the same thing basically.

Peter N
    Participant

https://images.app.goo.gl/py46AZzGpa84EcPo9

What is America doing wrong?

This chart illustrates the spectacularly poor job that the U.S. has done in containing Covid-19 as compared to the European Union, a bigger more densely populated region of 27 independent countries that suffered an earlier outbreak. The EU has now largely opened up and is returning to some level of normality. So why the big difference? What has the EU done right? The EU took the advice of the WHO, enacted aggressive testing and tracing, used self quarantine, banned large gatherings and required the use of face masks in some settings. It’s really just not that complicated.

SHANNON D
    Participant

The same WHO that downplayed the virus at the start for their Chinese masters?

Knobby

Peter, the U.S. was beginning to open up from lockdowns as the rate of cases were slowing down, then we had riots in the streets.

Did Europe have weeks of massive protests across their continent with protesters standing shoulder to shoulder wearing cloth masks that don’t protect? In the news is the spike of young people contracting the virus this round (does young protesters have anything to do with that?). The entire country exploded with a sudden spike after weeks of daily mass gatherings. Is it just a coincidence the nation has had a sudden spike on the heels of massive protests?

The news was blaming it on states opening up lest they be presumptuous to connect it to the protesting they egged on. So, I have to ask you, is the sudden spike the U.S. is having but Europe is not, is that due to the U.S. not following WHO guidelines, or is the poor job the U.S. has done relate to politicians, particularly Democrat mayors, going silent in regards to pandemic fears to champion the protesters in the streets?

But I agree there have been problems at the Center for Disease Control.

Did Europe, like our CDC, tell people masks will not protect them, then a few months later say they would offer protection, but tell people to wear cloth masks that don’t protect, giving them a false sense of protection to go out and spread?

Does Europe, like the CDC, combine blood tests for antibodies (that can show a past infection) and swabs to test for current COVID-19 infections in their total, like its all new cases of infection, which doctors are critical of that nonsensical approach, but it makes the spike appear larger than it is?

The CDC went pretty much silent over protesters worsening the pandemic.

m99
    Participant

Anyone with half a wit could see the possibilities of spreading because of protesters, then rioters. The fact of opening (before the protesters) was said to cause spikes, and it did, but not deaths, those have fallen (statistics). We know much more now, yet my state expects everyone to wear a mask out and about. We do, but know it’s not any kind of guarantee. The whole thing is tiring. The CDC is a joke. Personally I do believe it’s a WHO plot, but not a planned pandemic, per se. The old adage, never let a crisis go to waste, was a new opportunity, and “they” took to it like a duck to water.

Knobby

The doctor on this video says the COVID-19 tests are grossly inaccurate in showing positives where there are none and is the reason why the current death rate is less than half the seasonal flu.

He says its the way they are continuing to amplify the tests can bring up what’s not there, and even if you’ve had a cold before it will show positive for COVID-19.

Is there really a spike right now, and if there is, is it being artificially inflated?

Knobby

The CDC also started combining blood tests for antibodies that can show prior infections, but not active ones, with swabs to test for active infections. The two numbers are reported together now like they are one. This makes it look like more new cases than there really are. A lot of doctors have criticized this, that it hampers data tracking new infections.

https://www.livescience.com/cdc-combined-covid-19-diagnostic-and-antibody-tests.html

On another facet of politicizing the virus, I’ve seen it reported several times that hospitals were not allowed to ask patients if they had recently participated in protests. Who is controlling this stuff? It seems they want a big spike, but they want it linked to states reopening, not protesters. Is that a quest to shut them down again?

Knobby

Notice talk of all the asymptomatic infected people (people testing positive but showing no symptoms). Hospitals now test everyone that comes in the door for the virus, regardless of why they came to the hospital. Look at this paragraph I copied from a doctor talking about the recent spike.

“We’ve had between 350 and 400 people a day come in who were asymptomatic … At least 20 percent of these people were positive,” he said. “They’re just as contagious as everyone else. They have no idea they have the virus.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/houston-doctor-bill-fisher-coronavirus-icu-capacity

So, what about all these non-sick people testing positive for the virus but have no symptoms? Are they checking to see if there is a problem with the tests. 20% of random people coming to the hospital for other things testing positive but show no symptoms. Doesn’t that mean 1 in 5 have the virus? 20% of 400 is 80 people a day tested who showed no symptoms at just one hospital.

Right now a lot of businesses are requiring all employees take monthly tests. Is a skewed test the reason for the big spike?

Wolf
    Participant

If you have ever had a cold you will test positive if they amplify the tests enough… hell, even if you haven’t they can amplify the tests to make even a papaya test positive!

“By September 2020 the United Nations (including the WHO) will have conducted two system-wide training and simulation exercises including one covering the deliberate release of a lethal respiratory pathogen.”

This is a direct quote from the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board on the WHO website and it explains why Bill Gates and all the governments that he meets with are so confident that there will be a second pandemic (wave) this year before September and that a vaccine will be needed to return the world to normal.”

(from https://vaccinationdecisions.net/pharma-science-used-to-lockdown-the-population/)

Wolf
    Participant

We are witnessing one of the largest mass social programming events in our lifetimes.

The alleged ‘New Normal’ is when the People accept regular testing as ‘normal’.

Fans of my novels often ask how I can be so seemingly accurate in my writings about Bigfoot’s perspective…
    …All my life I have been highly empathetic towards animals and other people. It is why my best friends growing up were the ‘losers’ in whatever school I attended. I have this innate ability to imagine how others think and reason… put myself ‘in their shoes’ so to speak.

This ability does not stop at the sociopaths/psychopaths who believe they rule us. If I was a sociopathic narcissist who wanted to heavily reduce the world population in a controlled burn I would do EXACTLY what they are doing to us right now… establish a ‘new normal’ where people willingly lined up to ‘be tested’ and/or ‘take their shot’.

I would ensure that the ‘shot’ contained various ‘time bombs’ that would kill at a certain age (either promptly, for certain ‘groupings’ or as soon as the stock lost their ability to be productive, say 65?)
    …or even remotely on command (to remove dissenters). If the latter proved unreliable it would be simple enough to give said dissenters a specific ‘shot’ when they got their now-regular vaccinations on a yearly or bi-yearly basis.

I would also ensure that the test itself selectively contained a carcinogenic pathogen so that even if tested negative the testee would come down with cancer around the age of retirement (there are already reports of this in the Covid swabs).

I would also ensure that the pathogen was real but only deadly to those putting strain on ‘the system’ (pensioners, unhealthy, etc).

Now when my thoughts echo EXACTLY the various white papers put out by think tanks and others… excuse me if I treat ‘events’ like this alleged pandemic with tremendous suspicion.

Spanky
    Participant

Agree so much Wolf. This is so totally BS. Abbott has made masks mandatory. So totally unconstitutional. He’s being sued. I really hope they win. Nobody can do that. I don’t believe anything the MSM says. They’re saying that there’s thousands of new cases a day. BS!! It’s all lies!! But the sheep believe it!! Coronavirus. It’s the cold virus!! We’re done.

Wolf
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 920 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.