Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: NOVEL CORONAVIRUS Pandemic 2

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 920 total)
  • Author
    m99
    Participant
    chris422
    Participant

The War On White People: the new slavery movement

Knobby

The CDC is lumping positive COVID-19 viral and antibody tests together. Here’s why that’s bad.
    By Nicoletta Lanese – Staff Writer May 21, 2020

Diagnostic tests for COVID-19 work by detecting viral genetic material in nasal swabs . . . and can reveal whether a given patient has an active COVID-19 infection right now, at the time of testing.

Antibody tests cannot be used to diagnose an active COVID-19 infection; rather, the tests scan patient blood samples for evidence of past infections.

Combining these two signals makes the data difficult to interpret and could be misleading to the public, because the combined number does not reflect the rate of new infection.

https://www.livescience.com/cdc-combined-covid-19-diagnostic-and-antibody-tests.html

The key statement in the article is “misleading to the public.” A person that shows antibodies shows they’ve had a prior infection, and may even have immunity. So, combining those numbers with tests for current infections makes it look like more new infections than there really are.

The article never suggests anything about the CDC intentionally trying to up the numbers, fudge them, rather its focus is on doctors who are totally puzzled why the CDC would mess up research data like this, skewing our understanding of how many new COVID-19 cases emerge over time — a crucial metric to help control outbreaks as states begin reopening.

Now, I believe a number of us in this forum understand why they are conducting this clinical hara-kiri with the research data; it’s to falsely add to the numbers of new cases. I think they are merging science with politics.

This is worrisome. Is the deep state takeover of the U.S. government this well entrenched? Obama overhauled government agencies, removing the old and bringing his people in, most of whom are still there. Newt Gingrich commented they could not have pulled off the Russian collusion fiasco, etc., without a lot of different people at the highest levels in on it.

I think they want to run the clock out, get rid of Trump, so they can kill the investigations by Durham and Barr.

chris422
    Participant

Resistance is Futile

chris422
    Participant

This is the side of President Trump that the media doesn’t want anyone to see.

David R
    Participant

The media thinks drama is good for Americans, and it’s good for ratings! They think black lives matter more then all lives matter! We have had 25 cases of the virus in our small town, and for some reason they never tell us the sex of the person, age, where they’ve been, or where they’re from.

Knobby

Terror groups aiming to deploy ‘coronavirus spreaders’ for new Jihad attacks

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/terror-groups-aiming-deploy-coronavirus-22270619

Knobby

Cases of COVID-19 routinely found now appear to be a mutated strain of the virus that may be 10 times more contagious than the previous strain.

Coronavirus mutation has taken over the world. Scientists are trying to understand why.
    Sarah Kaplan and Joel Achenbach, The Washington Post Published 8:19 am CDT, Monday, June 29, 2020

The spike protein for SARS-CoV-2 has two parts that don’t always hold together well. In the version of the virus that arose in China, Choe said, the outer part – which the virus needs to attach to a human receptor – frequently broke off. Equipped with this faulty lock pick, the virus had a harder time invading host cells.

“I think this mutation happened to compensate,” Choe said.

Studying both versions of the gene using a proxy virus in a petri dish of human cells, Choe and her colleagues found that viruses with the G variant had more spike proteins, and the outer parts of those proteins were less likely to break off. This made the virus approximately 10 times more infectious in the lab experiment.

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/Coronavirus-mutation-has-taken-over-the-world-15373472.php

m99
    Participant

So I can’t post both the picture and the site address. It comes from an article at the <pandemic dot news> page, by Mike Adams.

Wuhon

Knobby

m99, are you till having a problem posting multiple links inside the same comment?

I remember this old photo showing the virology lab 20 miles away. As it turns out there was actally a lab about 300 feet, if I remember right, from the wet seafood market in Wuhan. They were studying the coronavirus there using bats. The virus has genetically been linked to bats. They did not sell bats at that wet market.

Bat soup

m99
    Participant

Yes, still having that issue.

Yuk. I can’t think of much that’s as unappetizing as something called ‘Bat Soup’. Ew.

m99
    Participant

Arrest for not wearing a mask. Folks, do not & never resist arrest! Tell it to the judge. Everybody knows that! Lord have mercy, what have we been taught?

Knobby

Yes m99, we shouldn’t act like the left and anarchists. If the police want to arrest, don’t resist. In both cases of the Black men’s deaths, Minneapolis and Atlanta, they resisted officers.

m99
    Participant

Yeah, and the rest of the discussion is about anomalies re: face masks, authorities, and stupid people (sorry, but it’s true, we’re surrounded by it), and making a vaccination that isn’t proven and forcing it on to the public (that be you, and that be me). Wow.

It’s as though we’re a bunch of cows and they’re thinking they can herd us. Whatever happened to “herd immunity”? A doc was recently on the news who said, yes, the spikes will happen, we said that, we knew that, but, the deaths are declining.

The scare that just keeps on giving_

Knobby

Something ignored is the possible protesters huddled together and the spread of the virus. Most of the news attributes the recent spike to states reopening. In the news is the higher percentage of younger people contracting the virus this time, could it be because most of the protesters were younger; nope, its states reopening bars and beaches; let’s close those bars and beaches.

People like N.Y. Governor Cuomo encouraged protesters while at the same time banning churches from meeting for worship. Warnings against the virus being spread by protesters were nil, but Trump rallies are totally irresponsible during a pandemic. Just listen to the media point out all this hypocrisy if you can hear it over the noise of the pin drop.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 920 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.