Home Forums Sasquatch Forum NOVEL CORONAVIRUS Pandemic 2

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 704 total)
  • Author
    chris422
    Participant

Imagine that, if you begin to drown, no will save you or be allowed to save you. Everyone will just stand and watch (6 feet away) you drown. You can be punished for saving someone. That’s a crazy thought.

Wolf
    Participant

None of this has anything to do with “saving lives”… it is ALL about social conditioning and control of the masses. If anyone believes otherwise, I have a beautiful property on the beach with views of Uluru for sale, hit me up for a bargain.

The ‘plandemic’ is well outlined in various Think Tank white-papers going back decades and is now upon us all.

If the plan succeeds future generations will look at us aghast when we tell them how easy it used to be to travel, go for bush walks, congregate in groups, enjoy our freedoms. The sad thing is the aghast look will be one of disgust at how “irresponsible” we were, NOT how enslaved they have become.

Knobby

Studies have shown that the chlorine or bromine in pool water is enough to inactivate the COVID-19 virus. The issue posed with swimming pools is locker rooms and social distancing. It could prove dangerous to swim with a cloth covering over your mouth and nose; you can’t do that.

Going to the beach on a sunny day should not be a problem since the virus is very short lived in UV light, plus it will not hang in the warm humid air either, but will fall.

Denise F
    Participant

Something has to give for the seniors that live in retirement communities. My grandma’s friend lives in one and has macular degeneration. She has to get an eye injection every couple of weeks. It’s the policy of the retirement home that everytime someone goes out that they have to be quarantined for 14 days…..she is so depressed and lonely since she’s always quarantined.

I can’t stand the thought of her going through this still in the fall but I have a feeling that hard situations are a dime a dozen right now.

Wolf
    Participant

Australia has just been hit with a southerly coming straight off the Antarctic ice… brrrrr.

I predict a LOT of people getting sniffles and tested… resulting in a second ‘surge’ just as we are opening up a bit. Oh no, folks we have to go back into full lockdown, too bad.

In other news the U.K. has started testing for antibodies instead of virus and guess what?
    … exactly as I predicted months ago at least 17% are testing positive! Which means of course the fatality rate is far, far lower that thus far discovered, yet nobody is reporting on it of course because it kills the fear narrative.

greg d
    Participant

Exactly testing is irrelevant. Deaths are not. Either way lock down doesn’t do a thing but destroy the lives of those who make the economy. Masks are a waste of time. Covid particles are smaller than N95 masks filter. However the masks do a nice job of restricting oxygen by 15% which has other dangerous ramifications.

Wolf
    Participant

The psychology of hiding your face.
    A very large part of the human forebrain has one main purpose… identifying the human face. Or to be more precise, identify the emotional state of other humans. This part of the brain has been developing since far before humans learnt how to make tools, indeed before they even began to develop speech. It is perhaps the oldest, and most fundamental communication skill.
    Cartoonists and creature creators know one fundamental truth… play with the head of a creation as much as you like but ensure it has two eyes with a mouth underneath if you want your creation to be at all relatable.
    To depart from this truth resigns your creation to the abyss of unmemorable and forgotten characters. Try it. Name one from a movie…
    So what happens when you hide the face?
    Let’s look at the societal effect first… Other humans suffer from a deep unease for a start, especially if the eyes are also hidden behind dark glasses. The masked one suddenly has their emotions literally masked from all others. Nobody can gauge whether the masked one is happy, sad, or about to explode in pent up rage.
    This disconcerting effect is deep and ancient, for some a very conscious experience, for others a subconscious.
    And the effect in the masked?
    The ability to have some anonymity is well known. In fact, I would not be surprised at some of these effects becoming obvious in comments to this post. Some humans, when given the opportunity to never be responsible for their manners, attitude or behaviour towards other humans take full advantage of the situation, vomiting forth the verbal buildup of pent up frustrations, insecurities or righteous opinions regardless of the psychological damage that may occur to their fellows. (Unfortunately children suffer from this often, not for the anonymity elders have over them but for the superiority.)
    Now consider a masked society…

Wolf
    Participant

Watch this while you still can…

Knobby

Breakthrough Drug: Ivermectin Shows ‘Astounding’ Results Against Coronavirus
    By David A. Patten | Friday, 22 May 2020 11:16 PM

Reports Friday from multiple trials in the United States and abroad indicate a drug already approved by the FDA to treat parasitic infections is showing “astounding” results, and could represent a breakthrough in efforts to vanquishing the SARS-CoV-2 virus at the heart of the global pandemic.

Doctors have administered the drug ivermectin in several simultaneous trials in several countries sometimes in combination with other common medications.

Physicians who participated in the study report that patients’ viral loads began declining almost immediately after they began administering ivermectin, a widely available prescription drug approved to combat parasites, scabies and head lice.

It has not been approved for COVID-19 patients, but doctors familiar with clinical trials described patients’ results as dramatic.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/ivermectin-drug-virus/2020/05/22/id/968688/

Gary R
    Participant

Re: p. 40 reply to my post may 18 5:15:

“He means your doing a job Wolf — keep it up!”

No, that is not what I mean. I will tell you what I mean and you will not like it.

It has become obvious to me that this forum has become a fount of Russian propaganda and MAGA b.s. in support of the traitor in the White House who has been bought and paid for by the Russian Mafia. And how do I know this? Perhaps I am a member of the Russian Mafia myself?? But even if I am not, I have a certainty that Donald Trump is in fact the Antichrist.

There are many intelligent and well-educated people in this country who are immune to the viral nonsense being spouted by the MAGA hordes — people like Carl Bernstein and George Will for example — respected and revered political analysts whose character and intelligence are above reproach. These people see Donald Trump for the fraud that he is — a reality TV star hired to play the President (and failing miserably) — as do most people who have not been brainwashed by the Russian propaganda machine.

Donald Trump is NOT above reproach — he is and always has been a sleazy plutocrat unworthy of high office, and the institution of the American Presidency has been cheapened, tarnished, and diminished by his odious presence. He will certainly be remembered along with Herbert Hoover as one of the worst presidents, if not the worst, in history.

But it gets much worse — when you take a good hard look at Ronald Rump he does NOT look ANYTHING like a good Christian, let alone Jesus Christ — but he DOES look a LOT like the Antichrist:

—- World Leader — Liar – Deceiver – Obsessed with Money – Brings Plague, Confusion, Chaos, and Suffering In His Wake….

The fact that an excellent and intelligent forum like this one has been subverted by this MAGA Trumpeteer crap makes my butt itch, and I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way. Anyone? This is what the commies do —
    they take over hobby forums and special interest discussion groups like this —- we are talking bigfoot here, remember? —- and turn them into political propaganda machines to deceive the underinformed. Also, you gang up on and scare away intelligent people like Peter whom I agree with 100%.

You wanna play conspiracy theory? The reptilians are behind all of this — they feed on your fear.

And if you wanna talk Bigfoot, how about reading some Castaneda becuz it’s pretty obvious that some of the Feet have learned a few of the shamanic techniques practiced by the sorcerers of ancient Mexico, like dreaming and traveling in their light orb energy bodies. And they are a people dammit! They have dreamers and shamans just like the other tribes. Explains a lot of the woo don’t it?

Wolf
    Participant

[INSERT HEAD-SCRATCHING EMOJI HERE]

Wolf
    Participant

Okaaaay… Chris, you a commie? … Gummy?… Knobsman?… Denise?… M99?… anyone?

Personally I DO think Putin is a man of honour, but Just in case you didn’t know… Russia threw off the torturous, murderous yoke of Communism roughly thirty years back. I know several Russkies… no way in hell are they going back to it.

Is Trump the Anti-Christ?…no idea, but I read a man by his words and deeds and thus far… nope.
    Of course, the ‘real’ anti-christ (if there is such a thing) would be an excellent trickster and liar… a smooth-tongued salesman type IMO.
    (Heck sounds like Obama to me personally)

If he turns out to be said anti-whatever, he sure had me fooled… oh well, too bad. Must be those damned tricky reptilians, poisoning my reasoning abilities because they ain’t getting no fear from me.
    Interesting post.

Denise F
    Participant

Very good video with Robert Kennedy, Wolf.
    Thanks for posting.

It does make you want to become ‘anti-vax’ though 😥 I am not sure what I would do if I had a little one now!?

I think of the little ones now and wonder how things will be for them.

Celia
    Participant

Okay. I’ll stick my neck out here. And it’s only because I’ve been on the forums for years and trust that the good people here will judge me on what they know of me as a person and not what I’m about to say…

Friends, I actually agree with much of what Gary has said. I have never been a fan of Donald Trump. I cringed when he won the nomination as he was my last choice among a wide field of candidates. I would not go so far as to call him the Antichrist, but I do believe he is a deeply flawed man who regularly lies to the American people. There are many things he has done that are far from Presidential and I’m quite sure we will learn much more decades down the line when records are ultimately unsealed. I respect his current position, but I do look forward to the day when we have someone else representing us on a global stage. If Kasich gets the Libertarian nomination I will likely vote for him this November. I’m really not looking to argue this opinion since it’s just that – an opinion. I’m only stating it to show that there is a variety of thought among forum members.

Knobby

I just got off the phone with Russia and they are very pleased and extended a well done Comrades on the direction of the forum.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 704 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.