Home Forums Sasquatch Forum OT: miscellaneous thoughts

This topic contains 205 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  chris422 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 206 total)
  • Author

chris422
    Participant

An 1820 painting by Chester Harding
      is the only known portrait of
      Daniel Boone made during his lifetime

In 1782, Daniel Boone was making his way though the Kentucky wilderness when he stopped at a cave to rest up for a few nights. On the morning of the second day Boone was squatting next to a near-by creek preforming his daily ablations when a deer came bounding out of the bush narrowly missing Boone as it flew through the air. Boone raised his long rifle and shot and killed a ten foot Yahoo that was apparently chasing the deer. This was Boone’s second sighting of the Yahoo. The night before Boone was awakened by a falling tree while sleeping in the cave. That same night he observed this huge creature looming over him, its large figure blotting out the moon and the stars of the sky. It smelled at his provisions and him.

Of note sasquatches are known to push over trees at times and also chase down deer; so, the sighting Daniel Boone recorded in his memoirs certainly coincides with known sasquatch behavior.

BirdMama
    Participant

I just love it when people try to start shit with you just for the heck of it. Really shows you just how mature and stable they really are. NOT!
    I refuse to give people like that the time of day anymore, mainly because they crave attention even if its negative.

chris422
    Participant

What are yo talking about?

Denise F
    Participant

I hope BMama comes back to fill us in.
    Maybe it was meant in general.

chris422
    Participant

How To Treat Strippers, According To Strippers, Reviewed By A Comedian

Isaac Butterfield
    1.05M subscribers
    Vice was once known for being at the very pinnacle of modern journalism, the key word being WAS… Ohh how things have changed.

Become a part of my Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/Thebuttsmarn

chris422
    Participant

Steven B
    Participant

“I can’t believe I have to buy and wear the following to a wedding:”

I’ve always had a problem with this “tradition” of inviting people to a wedding and then dictating what they must buy and wear to attend – whether or not they can afford it.

Denise F
    Participant

@chris
    On the bright side, if you’re buying them then you can keep them and wear them over and over 🕺 😉

Jake C
    Participant

@chris422
    Just wear a star trek badge on that suit. It should complete the look. =)

chris422
    Participant

Why Star Wars: The Last Jedi is a Complete Cinematic Failure
    7,661,432 views•May 22, 2018

Vito
    169K subscribers
    Disney made me delete the ending of this video because I used the Star Wars theme. Here’s the ending with new music: https://youtu.be/HyIvGmSsF8M

Star Wars: The Last Jedi, what a truly incredible trainwreck. Rian Johnson’s complete inability to craft anything even resembling meaningful (or coherent) plotline is truly remarkable to behold. Six months out from this farce, let’s take a closer look at everything that went wrong.

ALSO: Making these videos takes a ton of work, and YouTube ad revenue doesn’t really pay the bills. If you guys want to see more of my movie reviews and other fun content, please consider supporting me at http://patreon.com/gesualdi.

IMPORTANT NOTE: YouTube is filtering all of my videos. If you would like to see my videos when they go live, click the bell next to the subscription button and choose “notifications: all”.

WATCH THE VITO SHOW LIVE EVERY THURSDAY @ 7PM PT http://twitch.tv/TheVitoShow

Augustine L
    Participant

I don’t know why you are subjecting yourself to this, but you must really love somebody involved to do it. All other smart alec remarks held out of respect for whoever that is.

chris422
    Participant

Yeah, I do love him. Technically he’s my nephew, but I’m only a couple of years older than him. We pretty much grew up as brothers and we’ve always had each other’s back. Even though he has a lot of friends, he chose me as his best-man. The only difference in us is that I’m nine inches taller.

He’s getting married to a 22 year old woman that is one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever met. She’s a long-boarder (Rider for team NoBull) and a yoga-instructor at Gold’s Gym. She’s a liberated woman.

My nephew is a CEO and owner for a company that produces virtual technology. He made his own start-up and made everything he has now. He’s doing joint ventures with larger companies like Samsung to create emotional driven tech to interpret simple emotions from the user. The computer or program knows how you feel. Stuff like that.

NoBull is her sponsor when she competes——> https://www.nobullproject.com/pages/story

Gumshoguy

“I just love it when people try to start shit with you just for the heck of it. Really shows you just how mature and stable they really are. NOT!
    I refuse to give people like that the time of day anymore, mainly because they crave attention even if its negative.”

“I don’t know why you are subjecting yourself to this, but you must really love somebody involved to do it. All other smart alec remarks held out of respect for whoever that is.”

———–

Guys I am perplexed and confounded by these two posts. Somehow I am not connecting them to any questions or remarks that would elicit such remarks.

When you post something like that without first stating a reason cause or purpose you get the sideways glances and raised eyebrows by readers .

Gumshoguy

“Talk about feel good?”

The fellow on the escalator got where he was going fast.

The other guy in the striped shirt jumping on the trampoline … Ouch!

Lessons learned?

Augustine L
    Participant

Gum, my remarks were about the outfits Chris gets to wear to his nephew’s wedding, 2d post above my reply to it.

suit

slippers

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.