Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Lowe files: Wood Apes

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Knobby 1 day, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jon K
    Participant

Knobby

Notice on the video they keep saying, “it was an ape.” The North American Wood Ape Conservancy takes a solid stance that sasquatches are non-hominin apes. They side with the view that sasquatches are not on man’s tree somewhere. They are an offshoot from the old kill vs no kill debate from decades ago. The “no-kill” side used the reasoning that sasquatches are likely a species related to man and therefore we can’t arbitrarily kill one; the “pro-kill” camp claims its an ape, so just another animal of the forest that can be killed.

Its the goal of this group (NAWAC) to kill a sasquatch in order to get a type specimen. Notice on the video they are wearing camo hunting fatigue and looking for a sasquatch using a rifle and scope. Some members of that group actively hunt sasquatches, but for some reason they’ve been unable to bag one.

Sasquatches know to avoid hunters.

Gumshoguy

Interesting article.

m99
    Participant

Great information Knobby. And as you spoke of the hunters I thought of that target practice guy that pursued one he’d just shot & was attacked by the clan, killed and stuffed into his truck backwards in the seat. He should have left it alone and split while the getting was good! And whether ape or human it’s wrong to just kill something because it is. I don’t think I’m in that group anymore. Plus, don’t you think the powers that be already know it exists and what it is? I do. They’ve been experimenting on them for years, I believe.

Knobby

m99, I’m a no-kill except in self-defense.

chris422
    Participant

I don’t see the big deal with the kill thing. The human label is irrelevant until it’s proven. As long as bigfoot remains undiscovered, bigfoot will have no real value. That’s why it’s necessary to acquire a body.

As long as this creature remains smoke, there is no fire.

r

Jon K
    Participant

Sasquatch wants to remain smoke, and so it shall. And there aint a dang thing we can do about it.

Denise F
    Participant

Are these guys a different group then the Killing Bigfoot (TV show) group?

chris422
    Participant

A little smoke never killed anyone. (hehe)

Knobby

No Denise, the Killing Bigfoot members are from the GCBRO (Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Organization). That’s another group that aims to kill one. And although I would never arbitrarily kill one, or advocate people hunt and kill one, I’ll be happy when a body is presented for science to study.

chris422
    Participant

When bigfoot becomes known, humanity will spread.

Steven B
    Participant

Love the last gif, Chris.

“Hey! You!! Kid!!! Kiss my BUTT!!!”

Denise F
    Participant

Thanks Knobby.

I have to say that many times I have thought about these Pro-Kill groups on tv talking about hunting down a body for science.

I can remember the man Jim that came on SC on an early episode (from the killing bigfoot group) and he sounded like it was the most normal thing in the world for people to call them up and they come out to handle the issue….as if they see them all the time and can find them anytime.

My thought is if it’s as they say, why haven’t they brought it in? There’s so much more to this than “we are gonna kill an elusive ape” to consider here.

I suppose nothing with BF is what it seems.

*Darn I went so far off in left field I’m just thankful it wasn’t Steve’s thread, lol. 😉

Knobby

Denise, bigfoot is going to avoid groups of men with rifles. I’ve read accounts of sasquatches sprinting off when unexpectantly coming across a hunter. But there are also lots of hunters who have had them in their scopes and didn’t pull the trigger. So, maybe someday one of these guys will get one.

Justin Smeja is a good example of someone shooting one that then ran off. You really need to hit it somewhere that drops it immediately or you might not locate it, especially since other sasquatches tend to take charge of remains, carry them off.

Smeja, after the adult ran off, then shot one of its little ones and didn’t collect it, but left, because when he went up to it the face looked totally human. I think that scared him.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.