Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Had a weird experience, but Bigfoot?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  michael r 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jerry W
    Participant

I was Hiking in NH, getting paced for about 2 miles from about 50-100 feet in the woods off the trail regardless of the terrain. Can’t say what it was, but I can say what it wasn’t. It wasn’t any animal native to the area, could have been a very stealthy human, because it was bipedal, but why is the question. This happened about 5 years ago but feels like yesterday. First time I have talked about it.

joe r
    Participant

Look at this way Jerry, if you were sure it was bipedal and it paced you that far and you didn’t see it, then it was no stealthy man, i assume your determining it was bipedal was due to hearing it walk like a man, if it was a man and you could hear it, it would have to be really close, a person is just not heavy enough to hear at any real distance, you would have seen him, if it was loud and clear then i think you know what it probably was.

Elise B
    Participant

What else? They are known to do it. I was paced from about 10 feet and i couldn’t even see it.

Jerry W
    Participant

Joe, it just seems impossible, I’m stuck on the old Occam’s razor theory.

Gumshoguy
    Participant

Well you mentioned the Occam’s razor theory Jerry, what is the logical explanation out of two possibilities? If it was bipedal, was it a bear?

Was it an ex-wife, a bill collector, a private investigator, a joker, what do you think is the answer? What does your instinct tell you?

Across the country Hikers or people engaged in that activity made up about 2,991 reports of 10,000 reports I read involving Bigfoot.

Russell S
    Participant

Jerry, Sometimes the unknown haunts us worse than what is known. It may or may not have been a Sasquatch. Only you can decide what you think it was. But you are still here, it didn’t harm you whatever it was.

You can take the fact that you still remember it and let it bother you, or you can take the time to look at options of what it could be. In other words, let that energy fuel your desire to educate yourself. Study the animals, their habits, characteristics, and patterns in the area you live. That removes the mystery from their actions. The same can be said for researching what you can about Bigfoot. What you don’t know can wreak havoc on your subconscious mind.Learning about them will help you understand what may have happened to you. You will also learn more about yourself in the process.

Either way, I think it will help you. You have plenty of people here that have open minds to bipedal creatures if you wish to pursue that path, and from all walks of life. I can promise you that in most cases unless you are looking for Sasquatch, run ins with them are rare. I’ve spent most of my life in the woods and have only had one run in with what I know for sure was Sasquatch. The others that happened I don’t count, because I’m not sure, but in basically 57 years, one for sure, and two maybes. But I lived through all of them, and I see them as experiences that are unique, and not as a problem. I hope that helps!

joe r
    Participant

Jerry, Gum makes a good point, look at the numbers, process of elimination, how many things could it be?

Jerry W
    Participant

Great points. It has never bothered me as in fear, I hike and camp every week, have spent most of the nights in the woods alone all over the lower 48 and Alaska hiking hundreds and hundreds of miles, this was the only thing I have not been able to explain and it just seems to stick with me. I never felt afraid, just felt like I was being tracked, almost like when you were a little kid playing hide and seek and the seeker was just about to find you.

michael r
    Participant

this summer has pegged my “oh shit-o meter”, 4 adults sat there and heard while we were BBQing brats, salmon, and pork ribs while the children played on swings behind us…we heard rock on tree, rock on rock, stick on tree. please understand deer and elk are in velvet then, what made these sounds on a very remote posted private location…..there is something about young girls laughing, squealing, at play with slow cooked pork ribs that drive bf nuts.
    we were also in the grips of a very severe drought….massive berry failure, to the point that bears are a major pain in the ass right now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.