Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T: Gorilla selfies

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Wolf 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Celia
    Participant

pam
    Participant

cutest thing!

Amy H
    Participant

Perhaps this suggests Sasquatch is more than a mere gorilla yet to be “discovered”?! Knowledge of something beyond themselves that may harm, although not immediately deadly, surely speaks of a consciousness (of a higher level) we only attribute to humans. There has to be knowledge of what cameras produce. As well as an understanding of potential outcomes. This, to me, suggests a keen understanding of man. Cameras haven’t been around all that long which intrigues me even more!

Celia
    Participant

@amy I find it intriguing, too.

Jack33
    Participant

[IMG]https://oi1166.photobucket.com/albums/q601/jack33336/BeautyPlus_20190423104526092_save_zpssu7zx4vx.jpg[/IMG]

My favorite is the last picture; the one they didn’t show us.

Jack33
    Participant

photo BeautyPlus_20190423104526092_save_zpssu7zx4vx.jpg

Oops. There it is.

Jack33
    Participant

Yikes!

Jack33
    Participant

Too cute!

cyndie r
    Participant

Oh my!
    LOL

cyndie r
    Participant

All kidding aside, I absolutely love this. Looks like dude has a beer belly in the first pic.

Celia
    Participant

Cyndie: Right? ? My personal favorite is the second one down, right-hand side (the gorilla has a stick or something in its mouth). I swear I’ve seen my niece and nephew take that same photo at our local Chick-fil-A only with a straw instead of a stick! ?

Steven B
    Participant

Obviously the very first photo is 2 guys in gorilla suits. It’s so obvious.

Look how upright they stand and the feet look like slippers with rubber toes. In fact, I’m pretty sure the one to the left has his hands in his pockets. And that belly! I think I recognize it. It has the exact same profile as a guy I used to car pool with. Those are his leg profiles too. Crikey!!! And then there are the gorillas in the human suits in the foreground and the far background.

The whole set-up screams “Hoax!!!”

I mean, look at the dude taking the photo. See how his cheeks look kind of puffy. It’s because, in a human suit, a gorilla can’t keep the hair on their cheeks from puffing out the face on the mask – only if they shave it off and everyone knows gorillas don’t shave.

To top it off, I believe the path that they’re on is in Central Park, New York and the tropical vegetation has been CGI’d – not real well but enough to fool the masses.

😉 Hey – every photo needs at least one skeptic! 😉 😀

Celia
    Participant

Just had to add this video to the thread. Too funny.

Gorillas make hilarious attempt to avoid the rain

cyndie r
    Participant

OMG! The silverback is the biggest baby there. Now that is funny.

Gumshoguy

Good post Celia.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.