Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Book of Jasher and sasquatch

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    paul w
    Participant

I know some of you are christians like myself and if you are not, thats cool. I have something interesting for ya either way. In the bible it mentions another book as a true book. In about three places it says “there it is written in the book of jasher” for example: Joshua 10:13 King James Version
    “And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day”

The book of jasher should then be considered as reading if you are christian and want more knowledge, along with book of enoch for sure, which was found in the same cave as the dead sea scrolls. Removed by the catholic church in midieval times. Anyways not to digress but book of jasher is fascinating it gives incredible fine details of biblical events. We know from the bible of nephilim giants as well and this is important here…..corrupted man (genesis) the mixing of animal seed and mans seed “All flesh had been corrupted”. Book of jasher has an incredible account that i think has a clue for sasquatch or along those lines. its one passage I’ll paste the link here to the page with it. its detailed near the bottom it describes these mutant creatures humanoid in form but have the top likness’s of a couple different animals. They are quite strange with even a long tail. We know from egypt glyphs that they had dog headed men the anubis. I think there really are half breeds of men and animals or some kind of manipulation purposefully to create these things. But read what these strange creatures do…
    https://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/jasher/36.htm

The whole book of jasher is online to read free. If ya get a chance. do. The details on the tower of babel will knock your socks off and i think explains indias fascination with thinking elephants and monkeys are Gods/holy. it all has to do with what God did to the people building the tower.

m99
    Participant

Hi Paul, Very many of us are Christians as well as BF believers. And, many agree with the chimera theory. I began reading The Apocrypha years ago. I prayerfully read the Book (s) of Adam and Eve. I cried a lot during that time because it’s truly sad (imagine how the Lord felt). Thanks for posting the link.

Lisa B
    Participant

Imagine what the lord feels now…

Knobby

Paul, the book of Jasher is an unknown work. There are a total of 19 books quoted in the Old Testament that are totally unknown works except for what is quoted. The link you provided to the book of Jasher is a false literary piece written in the 18th century.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Jasher_(Pseudo-Jasher)

The Catholic Church did not remove Enoch in medieval times. The O.T. cannon used by the church was settled in AD 90 and never changed. They chose the books being used by the Jews at Jamnia, Israel. Other groups elsewhere did use the book of Enoch and it is in the cannons of Ethiopian Jews and Coptic Christians today.

There is a lot of pseudepigrapha (false writings), those are false books where people took a biblical name and wrote a book like it was penned by them or an authoritative account of their life. m99, Adam and Eve was never part of The Apocrypha. I have a volume with all these O.T. pseudepigrapha, and I’ve read a lot of Adam and Eve, the Testament of Abraham, etc. But you have to take these books with a grain of salt.

Paul, you wrote, ” We know from egypt glyphs that they had dog headed men the anubis.”

The Egyptians depicted many animal heads on human bodies to represent various “gods,” like falcon, bull, etc. Anubis has the head of a jackal, which is part of the canine family, and some people make the dogman leap from that without any kind of connection.

chris422
    Participant

The Book of Jasher, also called Pseudo-Jasher, is an eighteenth-century literary forgery by Jacob Ilive. … It is sometimes called Pseudo-Jasher to distinguish it from the midrashic Sefer haYashar (Book of the Upright, Naples, 1552), which incorporates genuine Jewish legend.

chris422
    Participant

Is it possible to get a copy of Book of the Upright, Naples, 1552?

paul w
    Participant

So you say the current book of jasher is a forgery. My Discernment being an avid reader of the bible says it is a legit book of jasher and especially this gives evidence to that, from wikipedia concerning jacob Ilive: “He spent time in prison, convicted of blasphemy.” Knowing how corrupt the popes and the clergy were at that time…..that conviction of blasphemy is a gold medal for truth in my opinion. So This book is true and dont believe the smear campaign written online against it. You gotta understand how astronomically evil the church was/is along with freemasonry, illuminati.. They are gonna demonise every little thing and try to discredit every true and holy thing in their mischief. Hell the catholic church owns a high powered infrared telescope on mount graham nicknamed “L.U.C.I.F.E.R” and they say they are watching something coming. But anyways its all about discernment. Give book of jasher a read after saying a prayer see if the text doesnt ring true to you. It does to me.

Knobby

paul w, you should link to something that authenticates the book of Jasher.

One method to discount false writings if is they contradict scripture. It has numerous contradictions when compared to the Bible.

In the Bible Moses left Egypt when he was forty-years-old. Chapter 71 of Jasher states that Moses was 18 years old when he left Egypt.

The Bible lists 10 plagues, Jasher 80:2-51 lists 15 plagues.

In Jasher 81:39-41 Pharaoh did not perish with his army in the Red Sea, but rather an angel saved him and carried him to dry land.

There are lots more contradictions.

http://www.christianlibrary.org/authors/Jeffrey_W_Hamilton/LVsermons/BookOfJasher.html

paul w
    Participant

The bible does not say that Ramesses II died in the water. In fact he lived til he was 90. And they found his tomb. he had a proper burial. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
    God used him and caused him to be obstinate to do all his plagues. In the end It would appear just as nebuchadnezzar a wicked king turned and praised the true God. But anyways i dont see any contradictions. Just masonic mischief and a smear campaign. book of jasher is legit.

Knobby

Ramesses was not the Pharaoh of the Exodus. He lived too late. It may have been Ahmose or some think it was Pharaoh Akhenaten. From what I just read you can’t trace the book of Jasher to ancient origins like a number of other non-biblical books we have extent copies of. Its fairly modern.

m99
    Participant

@knobby ~ Thanks. I stand corrected. 🙂

@paul W ~ Yep, we’re Christians. See, there’s always differing opinions about differing topics here in this forum.

RE: the telescope, it is curious at best, isn’t it? But actually, the lens is managed by various scientific groups in the USA and other countries, and the Jesuits are there in conjunction with the observatory. Gate keepers if you will. They, the Vatican, have another telescope up there, but the big daddy is owned by an American, And yes, I have the book by Dr. Horn re: their visit, and the fact that the mountain (Mt. Graham) is sacred to the native tribes, who used it as a worship site.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-Vatican-s-largest-telescope-named-Lucifer-Is-that-a-joke

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.